• Breaking News

    Monday, January 3, 2022

    Ace Attorney The Final Round of the Ace Attorney Cases elimination Contest, the 21st round. Bridge to the Turnabout has been overruled. Decide the winner voting out one of this cases in the comments. May the best case win!

    Ace Attorney The Final Round of the Ace Attorney Cases elimination Contest, the 21st round. Bridge to the Turnabout has been overruled. Decide the winner voting out one of this cases in the comments. May the best case win!


    The Final Round of the Ace Attorney Cases elimination Contest, the 21st round. Bridge to the Turnabout has been overruled. Decide the winner voting out one of this cases in the comments. May the best case win!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 11:22 AM PST

    How the AA Characters are referred to in their text boxes (Main Games + Investigations)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 11:23 PM PST

    A fun day at the exhibition together - by shino on Pixiv

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 02:39 PM PST

    A theory about Larry

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 09:40 PM PST

    I've been rewatching the anime recently, and realized that Larry seemed to have much stronger feelings towards Cindy than is shown for all of his other "girlfriends" throughout the series. They clearly had a pretty solid relationship, and one that's been going on for a while, since Larry was able to make her a statue/clock, and Cindy went so far as to take it with her to Paris. Neither the game nor the anime portray him in the first case as a pickup artist, but instead as someone with a genuine love.

    This leads me to wonder if Larry began his downhill spiral into his portrayal in later games after Cindy's death, and trying and constantly failing to find a suitable replacement, instead of dealing with the grief in a healthier way.

    submitted by /u/atechconspiracy
    [link] [comments]

    They should reveal Wendy Oldbag's age in Great Ace Attorney 3

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 07:19 PM PST

    No further elaboration

    submitted by /u/guldenboy
    [link] [comments]

    The secrets of a great detective - by shino on Pixiv

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 02:41 PM PST

    Here's a cosplay no one asked for: Uendo Toneido!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 02:12 PM PST

    POV: you're in the Defendant Lobby during Wright vs. Blackquill

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 01:01 AM PST

    which ace attorney end photo is the best?(SPOILERS FOR EVERY GAME)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 10:55 AM PST

    Just found this channel called "Team Turnabout". Just wanting to shiut them out here. Content's too good.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 05:20 PM PST

    I want to tell you about "Backward Rocket Studios", who creates a *great* fan dub with the addition of an original animation and sprites from the trilogy (at the moment)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 05:54 PM PST

    Is there any way I can recover an overwritten save file?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 12:46 AM PST

    I was almost done with case 5 of Ace Attorney and I was at the part where Chief Gant asks you to present the cloth with Ema's fingerprints on it. I made the mistake of doing so and saved my game right after that without thinking (I have a bad habit of constantly saving my game just in case I lose my progress and need to restart an entire day).

    Now my save is stuck in a loop of Ema being pronounced guilty and I really need to know if I can recover my save? I really don't want to have to completely replay through AA just to get back to where I was

    submitted by /u/DJEFFF900
    [link] [comments]

    I started playing the trilogy again alongside my dad cause he wanted to check it out and now he wont stop sending me gifs

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 05:08 PM PST

    The only moment during Chronicles that I cried, but what a moment

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 12:52 AM PST

    The last part on Resolve, where Kazuma gave his katana to Ryu, saying basically that he was no longer worthy of wielding it.

    Hear me out, I usually tear up slightly with every AA game because they have emotional moments, and during Chronicles I never teared up, thinking I would finish the duology without dropping a tear but OMG...

    How could I describe the moment? It basically hit through me like a bullet. It might have been a cliché moment in fiction but god, I related it to so many personal experiences.

    And for this very thing I can certainly say that Kazuma is my favourite character from TGAA.

    He's a bit of a Mia copy paste in his role, but his intentions go way beyond Mia.

    To me, Kazuma represented this transition from teenagehood to adulthood, Ryu being the "kid" full of hope and strength. Kazuma being the adult that society finally broke.

    I have done and thought a lot of stuff during my life that I'm no proud at all and were really messed up, that basically broke me.

    So that moment hit like a bullet to me, and i felt so connected with Kazuma.

    submitted by /u/useyourbrainplease1
    [link] [comments]

    Putting the question to the community.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 05:38 PM PST

    Okay, I'm just gonna come out and ask it...

    Which Ace Attorney game had the best soundtrack?

    I'm casting my vote for Apollo Justice myself but I'm interested in what the rest of you have to say.

    submitted by /u/Pizza_Vigilante
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished rise from the ashes

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 07:56 PM PST

    It was vey good, I played the og ace attorney a long time ago but never got down to play the extra chapter. I wish I had because I loved it, Damon Gant is probably my favorite antagonist and one of the characters I've enjoyed the most in ace attorney. Ema, Marshall and Angel were also amazing, a shame we don't get to see some of them ever again. Thoughts on the overall episode and its characters?

    submitted by /u/ParodyOfUtopia
    [link] [comments]

    What do y'all think of AA ships

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 11:17 AM PST

    Also which ones are the most popular in the games?

    submitted by /u/Miles_bruhh
    [link] [comments]

    What Tier For 4-1, Turnabout Trump?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 12:41 AM PST

    Okaaaaay we're back! With a few changes....

    I'll not show the ranking anymore and keep it for the end... (more suspense, less work hehe)

    And we're getting at the second trilogy!

    I don't know if I'll even show the scores of cases (more suspense, and waaaay less work). But for VS-4, it was a score of 4,89 (C+).

    BUT I'll repeat it again : not troll because I'll be able to see it and it won't count.

    Good day, and happy new year (a bit late still)!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/DeadRev0lt
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney Beta Concepts #66 - Iyesa Nosa, Kyurio Korekuta, and John H. Wilson

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 11:32 PM PST

    Making sense of the ending of G2-3

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 05:22 PM PST

    Warning: First post, I believe I've done the flairs correctly but just in case - heavy spoilers for Chronicles: Resolve Case 3, the Return of the Great Departed Soul, ahead.

    Thesis/Question: On what grounds was Asman able to realistically blackmail Sithe?

    Explanation: This is my first time through DGS, so I may well have missed something, but I was loving this case until this - what seems to me, totally unnecessary and needlessly confusing - twist comes about. I have since spoiled the entire remainder of the game for myself trying to figure out if there's some nuanced sense to this, to no avail.

    What on earth did Asman have on Sithe that he could use as "dirt?" Even if he somehow figured out it was her that served as the coroner for "the Professor's" execution (presumably with the hand-wave explanation of "he's a journalist, he has sources"), his only source of information on the living burial was Drebber's account, and he had already published every detail of it in the Daily Circus. What would he have said? "I'll publish that you clearly flubbed your autopsy and buried a living man?" He'd already published exactly that implication, and it fizzled out of public memory. At first I thought maybe he hadn't published the gunshot - and could thus go after the Yard with the implication of knowing there was more to the burial - but no, it's there in the Circus story.

    So what am I missing? What could he be holding over Sithe's head that he hadn't already published?

    Or was this just a clumsy but necessary motivation for her to break before Drebber?

    submitted by /u/ASimpleCountryDoc
    [link] [comments]

    Which tier would you put Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney on?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 07:57 AM PST

    Issues with "The Resolve of Ryunosuke Naruhodo"

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 02:20 PM PST

    I wrote this as a comment on the "vote for the best case" poll thread, but it didn't really fit there and I think it's substantial enough to be its own comment

    I understand why GAA2-5 is so acclaimed since it wrapped up all of the loose plot threads from the past two games, but it also has gaping flaws. Namely:

    1. Why was it so critical Jigoku was found within a half hour? Why a half hour, and wouldn't him being dead actually help THEIR case since he would have been killed WHILE VAN ZIEKS IS IN PRISON? I know that Kazuma threw out "Oh clearly the Reaper can give out orders from his jail cell", but come on, you can't just SAY stuff like that and expect it to count as evidence, you need to provide a method he could have done it and as far as I know there isn't any.
    2. Why was Genshin Asogi killed but NOT Enoch Drebber? Why kill the man you were coming to rescue and not the only witness to his resurrection, and not only that, also make him a witness to a murder and a loose end? It makes absolutely no sense.
    3. Really, really do not understand why they decided to make Iris the daughter of Klint van Zieks, and in fact that whole plot point was extremely strange. They heavily, heavily imply her father is Mikotoba then in a short bit of narration by Ryunosuke they just casually go "Nah", then you learn she's actually the daughter of a notorious serial killer who you have absolutely no emotional attachment to and know almost nothing about? Uh. Sure. Why...?

    Also, Van Zieks is clearly a better lawyer than Ryunosuke because thank GOODNESS there was SOMEBODY who brought up how absolutely insane it was that Kazuma was permitted to do anything after he admitted to being a part of a freaking ASSASSINATION PLOT. I'll hold my tongue because at least it was addressed but come on Ryunosuke, a man is on trial for his life, don't let your affection for your friend blind you to the best way to help your client out.

    I really, really liked GAA2-5, but it has a lot of problems that cases like "Turnabout Goodbyes", "Farewell my Turnabout", and "Bridge to Turnabout" don't have. It's impressive in terms of ambition and I liked how Susato and Ryunosuke ended things and the touching moment where Iris called Herlock Daddy, but it has too many problems IMO to make it out of the A tier into the S tier.

    submitted by /u/Senku2
    [link] [comments]

    Update on my playthrough of AA Chronicles

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 03:23 PM PST

    You can see my original post here

    I am now in the beginning of the 2nd case, and I would love to discuss what I've experienced so far. All good.

    Riyu hiding in a wardrobe for 2 weeks amuses me to no end & the Mikotoba takedown (being the new Von Karma whip I suppose) amuses me almost as much.😅

    Also Kazuma's death came out of nowhere. I didn't expect them to pull a 1-2 on me.

    submitted by /u/poolside123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment