• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 1, 2021

    Ace Attorney I honestly believe Dhurke is literally the worst

    Ace Attorney I honestly believe Dhurke is literally the worst


    I honestly believe Dhurke is literally the worst

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 04:33 AM PST

    Driver in the series.

    Firstly, one eye means his depth perception is fucked.

    Secondly, "A Dragon never yields"? Yeah try telling that to the officer after you run over those kids in the crosswalk.

    Third, I'm not sure if he's ever even touched a car in his life, considering literally every important location in Khura'in is within, or at least, forced to be within, walking distance.

    Yeah, so he's the worst.

    submitted by /u/NessTheGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Looking over Gumshoe's report

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 03:39 PM PST

    I graduate law school in a few weeks. At graduation the Dean will say one fact about me. Help me slip in an ace attorney reference in the comments.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 07:25 PM PST

    So as we walk up to receive our diploma they'll read a line like "colinpr007 did 3000 hours of community service in law school and would like to thank his family"

    I'm thinking something like, "he would like to thank his mentor and inspiration attorney miles edgeworth"

    Any ideas or references?

    submitted by /u/Colinpr007
    [link] [comments]

    I haven't done a redraw for a long time

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 08:22 AM PST

    Take some narumitsu/wrightworth fanart! You gotta take it, you don’t have a choice.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 06:51 AM PST

    Round 2 of the Ace Attorney cases elimination turnabout. 5 cases have been overruled, vote the next 4 to be eliminated in the comments. New important rules also below. Another thing, 2-1 has been eliminated a second time and it isn't even on the template.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 08:24 AM PST

    What Tier For 2-2, Reunion, and Turnabout?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 05:01 AM PST

    Hello ! Today 2-2. (expeditive intro I concede)
    No, actually I have a question : is it OK if there are empty tiers (like F or potientially S)? Because it seems difficult to reach them (maybe more the F).

    Actual Ranking:

    1. 1-4 : 8,68 (A+)
    2. 1-5 : 8,12 (A)
    3. 1-3 : 5,08 (B-)
    4. 1-1 : 4,59 (C+)
    5. 1-2 : 4,57 (C+)
    6. 2-1 : 2,71 (D+)

    How ranks work?

    S+ = 10-9,75

    S = 9,75-9,25

    S- = 9,25-9

    A+ = 9-8,5

    A = 8,5-7,5

    A- = 7,5-7

    B+ = 7-6,5

    B= 6,5-5,5

    B- = 5,5-5

    C+= 5-4,5

    C = 4,5-3,5

    C- = 3,5-3

    D+ = 3-2,5

    D = 2,5-1,5

    D- = 1,5-1

    F = 1-0

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/DeadRev0lt
    [link] [comments]

    How would YOU slam the desk?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 02:31 PM PST

    We see a lot of desk slams in Ace Attorney (one/two hands, palm/fist, potentially using objects, etc.), but how would YOU do it?

    I feel I'm more of a single-fist guy.

    submitted by /u/danny_sweetnuts
    [link] [comments]

    The Tenth r/AceAttorney Case Maker Contest

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 04:15 AM PST

    Welcome to December!

    As it is a new quarter of the year, your task, as before, is to write up an Ace Attorney case where a noun I supply below is an important part of the case. After the deadline passes (see below), submissions will no longer be taken and the community will vote for submissions in a Google Form. The top three submissions will move to the second round and community members will vote on which will win first, second, and third place. The prizes for those respective places are:

    1st Place: 5 credits of Reddit Gold

    2nd Place: 3 credits of Reddit Gold

    3rd Place: 1 credit of Reddit Gold

    In the comments, I will make a post that will give a template of what your submission should look like. If possible, please fill in all the sections in the template, including N/A if needed.

    Regarding the description area, feel free to be descriptive as possible! If you fear the post is too long, you may post the description over several comments or through another source such as Pastebin or Google Docs. There is no word limit, so please do not worry about such.

    The comment I'll supply below, feel free to reply to it in regards to questions or general discussion. The rest of the thread is for submissions only.

    And remember, don't hold back your creativity! Your case can be a standard AA case, it can be a reminiscence case, or an Investigations-styled case! However, there are some limitations.

    Firstly, your case shouldn't involve any topics of sexual abuse of any kind. If your case does involve so, you're disqualified. Overly gory cases are allowed, but make sure there's a reason for that, and don't have it be gory just for the sake of being so. You won't be disqualified, but you may lose some credibility points. Also, joke posts are allowed, but only ones that are well-thought out, clever, and/or high-quality. Anything like "ThE PHoEnIX wiRIGHT TUnraBOOT: sOMEONE DIED aND phEENIX HAd TO dFEENdED THem!!!1!" is not allowed.

    Other than those limitations; don't hold your creativity back!

    The noun for this contest is... not a noun this time. Instead, your case must include the following piece of evidence:

    Miniature Christmas Tree: A three-foot-tall Christmas tree, fully decorated. There should be a star on top, but the star is missing.

    The deadline for this contest is Wednesday, December 22, 11:59 PM EST. This gives entrants three weeks to plan and write their cases.

    Good luck, and good cases!

    submitted by /u/teamcrazymatt
    [link] [comments]

    LEAST FAVORITE!! Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE!!!!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 07:27 PM PST

    Apologies for yelling in the title but this was the only way to get people to actually fucking vote for their least favorite and not their favorite because no one apparently reads the RULES OF THE POLL

    Anyway this is a poll to see people's favorite game via process of elimination, everyone will vote for their least favorite game out of the 11 games in the series until there is one victor, the community's pick for best game. There are not 11 poll slots and as such once this poll concludes the next one will be the list of all the other games and you will choose which one to eliminate for that list, and this setup will continue until the list of games is short enough to where I can fit them all into one poll

    This was remade because no one would read what I typed out and kept voting for their favorite game which goes against the entire point of the goddamn poll so if you still vote for your favorite and not your least favorite after the title and this I'm honestly unsure of what to do with you

    Get to voting

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/DiggityDog6
    [link] [comments]

    My Playlist Of My Let's Plays Of The Phoenix Wright Trilogy, Miles Edgeworth Duology & Apollo Justice.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 03:06 AM PST

    Who is your favorite mentor figure? (Full Series Spoilers)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 08:37 PM PST

    Apollo justice evidence

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 07:14 AM PST

    So I am watching a play through of Apollo justice and while I love the game the investigations can drone on a bit to long for me. Is there anywhere I could go to read the descriptions of the evidence so I can actually try and work through the trial myself without watching the investigations?

    submitted by /u/WeirdosOldWorld
    [link] [comments]

    Nendoroid Phoenix and Miles are available for pre-order now!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 08:46 PM PST

    A new direction for the series: the butterfly effect?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 11:33 AM PST

    So I just beat Great Ace Attorney: Adventures the other day. I love most entries in the AA series, but I particularly liked how the story of this game seemed a little more focused than in some of the others. Of course, several other games follow their protagonists as they gain more confidence in the courtroom, but I really felt connected to Ryunosuke's and Susato's journey from Japan to England.

    Something about the linearity of their story made me wonder, though... What would you all think of an Ace Attorney game where the butterfly effect is at play? Maybe there are multiple points in the first trial or first few trials where multiple pieces of evidence could answer a particular question and each piece would implicate a particular witness as the murderer, and whichever one you choose determines the story in future trials. Other similar choices affect other aspects of later trials, and so on. The games are already replayable, but I wonder if that might make them even more fun to replay.

    Obviously, that would make it more complicated for Capcom--they'd have to develop a lot more game for each AA game, so there would be more time between installments. It's just fun to daydream, that's all.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/ExpressiveShip
    [link] [comments]

    Questions on 2-2

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 03:51 PM PST

    I just finished Case 2-2 Reunion, and Turnabout. It was overall a solid case, but I am confused on some details of it. The first thing is how the pistol and knife both say try at they have Maya and Dr. Grey's fingerprints. However, it is later determined that Mimi actually killed Dr. Grey. Why is it that her fingerprint weren't on the weapon?

    Additionally at the end of the case, it asked me what motive Mimi had for leaving her identify behind and becoming Ini. I presented the second newspaper clipping on the car crash because it mentions how she is related to the malpractice incident. However the game told me I was wrong. I later found out that I was supposed to present the first newspaper clipping. How is the second clipping not relevant?

    submitted by /u/Kid-Swippler
    [link] [comments]

    Franziska would win against Apollo to best Edgeworth

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 02:25 PM PST

    Not counting the I wanted to lose trials

    Wright defeated Edgeworth

    Klavier defeated Wright (by getting him disbarred)

    Apollo defeated Klavier

    submitted by /u/Borkerman
    [link] [comments]

    Tomorrow I finish of the series after exactly 1 year!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 02:42 PM PST

    exactly on December 1st last year i gifted my sister the ace attorney trilogy due to us liking the genre and we have played through ever single game, all 50 cases and we have got it all setup so that tomorrow we finish the resolve of Naruhodo and i just wanted to say what an amazing journey its been from all the characters we gave funny voices and all the times we got hyped for a minigame and all the mind-bending cases. I cant believe it ends tomorrow but I'm glad we took part on this amazing journey and this franchise will always hold a special place in my heart!

    submitted by /u/No_Leading1611
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t find Vr chat avatar

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 06:23 PM PST

    Does anyone know where to find the ace attorney avatars in vr chat?

    submitted by /u/AntMan10_
    [link] [comments]

    I skiped AA2 and I'm spoiled about second and last case culprit, is the game still enjoyed ?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 03:02 PM PST

    Long story short, when I started Ace Attorney a long time ago I had the first 4 games except AA2. I was young and couldn't get the game. I now play Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (currently in Resolve), and I am thinking of playing the other games. But is AA2 enjoyable when I've played AA1, AA3 and AA4, and I'm spoiled on 2 culprits?

    submitted by /u/NewAccountIdkWhat
    [link] [comments]

    Charley is the best waifu in the AA series. Who else agrees?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 05:39 AM PST

    How should Phoenix have been handled post-trilogy?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 12:15 PM PST

    I just wanted to gauge the general perception of Phoenix Wright as a character after T&T. I feel like no matter your opinion on Phoenix in AJ, it was very jarring to see him immediately get his badge back and revert to his trilogy character in DD, which I thought was a very cowardly writing decision (albeit a smart financial one).

    I personally was fine with Phoenix losing his badge and the personality shift, but he should've never gotten it back in DD; he would be best suited as a chill, hands-off, yet incredibly perceptive mentor as he was in AJ, and he should not have been a playable character.

    Anyways feel free to offer your own changes in the comments. I'm not even entirely satisfied with my own changes, since major plot points would need to be different, so I'm interested to see what people come up with.

    submitted by /u/saybloo
    [link] [comments]

    Something I noticed ab 3-3 recently (Recipe for Turnabout) (spoilers ofc)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 01:48 PM PST

    Ok so, we all know the general idea of it. El Tigre impersonates Pheonix, get's Maggie convicted, etc. But here's the thing. Armstrong was in on it as we know as a blackmailed accomplice. However, he later claims to Pheonix "I would not forget the name of a man who flirted with me in the courtroom."
    So at this point, we know they were both in it (Tigre and Armstrong) during the intro first trial of the case. So basically, did they just feel like wasting time in court and flirting with each other to mess with Pheonix? Ik it's not too strange for this or anything mind-blowing, I just find that hilarious thinking back to it now. I could very well be missing something though

    submitted by /u/Hawluch47
    [link] [comments]

    POTENTIAL SPOILERS Tell me a case you hate and I will tell you why it is a good case

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 09:19 AM PST

    This is a follow up to my post about Turnabout Revolution and is inspired by the case elimination concept. Do as the title says.

    submitted by /u/FCMakes
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or do these two themes sound similar? (Spoilers for AAI and TGAA2)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 02:25 PM PST

    The Yatagarasu theme and Gregson's theme sound kind of similar to me. Gregson's theme sounds like a more upbeat version of the Yatagarasu theme. Maybe this is just a coincidence but could it be the fact that Gregson shares some similarities with the Yatagarasu? (In terms of seeking out vigilante justice)

    submitted by /u/Stormfather100
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment