• Breaking News

    Monday, November 29, 2021

    Ace Attorney Which game has the strongest cast of culprits?

    Ace Attorney Which game has the strongest cast of culprits?


    Which game has the strongest cast of culprits?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 11:22 AM PST

    The fragrance is dark, bitter…

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 11:49 AM PST

    Here's the review for the first Phoenix Wright game from a pretty new AA fan.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 12:16 PM PST

    Tutorial was kind of fun and simple, pretty good for a tutorial.

    Turnabout Sisters was fun but the bellboy was a bit weird and annoying and it was so annoying getting Redd White to slip up 2 times like "Then I gave chase no wait then the killer gave chase" as if no one noticed that.

    Turnabout Samurai. Where do I begin? Well, first off, I can see why people say 3rd cases in AA games are bad, because this 1 is bad in general. Dislikable characters other than powers and penny I suppose, investigation for day 2 I believe was so long and boring for me that I was losing interest and Dee Vasquez and her professionals I also dislike. The professionals are never mentioned again OR used in court as evidence that Vasquez was evil.

    Turnabout goodbyes was really fun and had a good story since it was like a 2 in 1 deal because of DL-6 and Turnabout Goodbyes. Only complaint was how annoying Yogi's "falling asleep" thing was.

    Not sure if Rise From The Ashes is from the first game or not so I didn't mention it.

    So, what did you guys think? what are your opinions on the cases?

    Edit: I hear RFTA is from the first game so I'll give my incomplete review since I'm playing it rn.

    Ema Skye is nice yet annoying BUT the evidence inspection mechanic will be quite a nice addition. It's also nice getting more lore on locations like the police station and Edgeworth's office. Jake Marshall's music hits hard, I must mention. Just annoying getting a lot of text every time I provide something incorrect during the first day of investigations (my current progress so far)

    submitted by /u/MegaCoolRulez
    [link] [comments]

    Least favourite Big Top character

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 12:34 PM PST

    One common thing I've seen from people criticising Turnabout Big Top is that people really dislike 1 or 2 of the characters introduced in this case. Who is your least favourite member of Berry Big Circus and why do you dislike them?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CT-1509
    [link] [comments]

    Did you guys believed in that character during the third episode of the first GAA?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 01:57 PM PST

    I've just finished the third episode and I wonder if people believed in that character.

    You know, Mr. McGilded

    Gotta be honest I've flipped flopped at times. I was not expecting them to just throw a probably guilty party right away at me like that

    submitted by /u/LostHuaun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment