• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 16, 2021

    Ace Attorney Guess who finished TGAA1! I'm still reeling. Heres a fanart based on the last case. I've already started TGAA 2 [: very hyped [TW FOR BLOOD]

    Ace Attorney Guess who finished TGAA1! I'm still reeling. Heres a fanart based on the last case. I've already started TGAA 2 [: very hyped [TW FOR BLOOD]


    Guess who finished TGAA1! I'm still reeling. Heres a fanart based on the last case. I've already started TGAA 2 [: very hyped [TW FOR BLOOD]

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 08:10 PM PST

    Is anyone else this level of engaged with the franchise or any other?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 04:27 PM PST

    Just a dumb little post about me starting to replay Farewell, My Turnabout, a whole six years after "beating it".

    For some reason, even knowing it was coming, the reveal of Maya's kidnapping took me by surprise and I almost cried.

    I guess specially because of Pearl's initial reaction. Like suddenly I also genuinely fear for Maya's life.

    I think partly it's because I'm an over sensitive girl at heart even at 22 years old, cause this has happened to me before and I'm 100% sure will repeat again in the future (revisiting a game/anime/book where something bad happens to a character and it makes my heart ache despite knowing it would happen).

    Suddenly a little curious: has something like this happened to anyone else ever, with AA or some other franchise?

    submitted by /u/venr_vals
    [link] [comments]

    ACE ATTORNEY PRE-ORDERS OPEN!! ✨ LINK IN COMMENTS

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 01:55 PM PST

    William Shakespeare's MACBETH (Act 5, Scene 8) featuring the Ace Attorney cast.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 09:55 PM PST

    (WASN'T ABLE TO UPLOAD THE VIDEO ITSELF BECAUSE REDDIT KEPT CRASHING ON ME, SO NOW I'M JUST POSTING THE LINK INSTEAD)

    I'm a big Shakespeare fan, so part of me just figured, "Eh, why not?"

    https://objection.lol/objection/2279675

    MACBETH

    Act 5, Scene 8

    Starring...

    Manfred von Karma as MACBETH

    Miles Edgeworth as MACDUFF

    Phoenix Wright as MALCOLM

    Dick Gumshoe as SIWARD

    & Marvin Grossberg as ROSS

    submitted by /u/Crown_Of_Pencils
    [link] [comments]

    How many stars would you rate The Kidnapped Turnabout (AAI-3) out of 5 stars?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 08:02 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment