• Breaking News

    Friday, December 17, 2021

    Ace Attorney Cuteness Proximity [@sonocomics]

    Ace Attorney Cuteness Proximity [@sonocomics]


    Cuteness Proximity [@sonocomics]

    Posted: 17 Dec 2021 05:22 AM PST

    Is it allowed to set GAA music as my ringtone?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2021 03:17 AM PST

    I was wondering if it was allowed to set "reasoning battle introduction" as my ringtone.

    submitted by /u/theaf55
    [link] [comments]

    Post Ace Attorney Trilogy

    Posted: 17 Dec 2021 03:28 AM PST

    I finished the ace attorney trilogy on pc recently, I still have my ds, should I continue in order from apollo justice in release order, or should I go to the great ace attorney chronicles as it is the only other game on PC. I would much rather continue playing on PC but if tgaac is experienced better if I played everything before it I'd go through in release order.

    submitted by /u/Demon_Samurai
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Dual Destinies for the first time

    Posted: 17 Dec 2021 05:40 AM PST

    I started playing DD recently and wanted to know when I should play the DLC case. Does it play after the fifth case or where is it chronologically?

    submitted by /u/TubaThoran
    [link] [comments]

    I- I keep thinking about this.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2021 05:35 AM PST

    (Please excuse any grammar mistakes as English is my second language)

    So, in AJ, Kristoph's Black Psyche-Locks appeared when Phoenix asked for his motive for killing Zak Gramarye. In DD, it's revealed that Black Psyche-Locks "represent a secret that an individual keeps subconsciously, without even being aware of it"

    Is having Black Psyche-Locks the same as having dissociative amnesia? 'Cause if it is, then Kristoph has mental illness, and he can use his conditions to get off a verdict, like Yanni Yogi in the DL-6 case.

    But it seems that Kristoph didn't know that, that's why he is incarcerated. Maybe he got a life sentence or death penalty, maybe he only has to be jailed in 10 years for Shadi Smith's murder, assuming that he didn't get charged for Drew Misham's murder. (I'm not sure about this, I haven't done much research about Japanese law)

    And there is only one person who knows about Kristoph's Black Psyche-Locks and his mental illness.

    Phoenix Wright

    His enemy.

    What will Phoenix do with this information? It turns out that>! the person who ruined his life for 7 years didn't remember his motive for murder!<, and (presumably) what he said at>! Vera!<'s trial may not even be the truth, just some build-up reasons that the man eventually believes in it. Will Phoenix somehow help the man get a lighter sentence with that information (since they used to be "friends"), or will he keep it a secret and let his enemy rot in jail as what he deserved?

    submitted by /u/strangegirl05
    [link] [comments]

    i put you in objection.lol therefore your argument is invalid

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 08:51 PM PST

    Created a subreddit for content related to both Ace Attorney and Danganronpa

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 11:34 PM PST

    have been seeing a lot of posts related to both games on both subreddits recently, for example objection.lol codes for DR characters, "can an AA fan and a DR fan be in a relationship", character recolors, etc. As the person who is making a crossover fangame for the two, it hit me that there should be a subreddit for content related to both at the same time. So here it is: https://www.reddit.com/r/gyakutenronpa/. Join if you are a fan of both.

    submitted by /u/FCMakes
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix vs Layton discussion @32min mark!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 09:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment