• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 14, 2021

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [68]: Who is your favourite non-culprit witness from The Great Ace Attorney: Resolve?

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [68]: Who is your favourite non-culprit witness from The Great Ace Attorney: Resolve?


    Weekly Poll [68]: Who is your favourite non-culprit witness from The Great Ace Attorney: Resolve?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 09:31 AM PST

    Getting Apollo ready for the show

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 03:53 PM PST

    One of Iris's backpack charms I made

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 08:18 PM PST

    Round 18 of the Ace Attorney character elimination contest. We have reached the final 16!! Dahlia Hawthorne, Trucy Wright and Athena Cykes have been declared guilty. Vote for the next 2 you want to see out of this competition. The old format can be seen if you prefered that one.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 08:11 AM PST

    i couldnt stop myself from making this drawing-

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:41 AM PST

    (Implied DD and SOJ Spoilers?) Why does Apollo have to suffer so much in the 3D games D:

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 09:28 PM PST

    What if Cole Phelps from L.A. Noire and Phoenix Wright worked together?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 11:38 PM PST

    Does anyone else get tired playing?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 06:03 PM PST

    Not because the games are boring or anything, but something about all this reading just puts me to sleep.

    submitted by /u/AnAnxiousDegenerate
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite Ace Attorney Quotes?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 06:05 PM PST

    Hi everyone!! 😊 AA has a lot of wonderful quotes that can be used for motivation as well as funny quotes just to make us laugh. I was wondering what are some of your favourite quotes from AA?

    My favourite is a motivational quote from Edgeworth: "When you've run into a wall with no place to go, go to the basics!"

    submitted by /u/Far_Winner5907
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one that noticed the similarities?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:12 PM PST

    AJ or TGAA?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 01:51 AM PST

    So, i recently finished the original trilogy, and dont know what i should play next. Should i play Apollo Justice OR TGAA first? I own both games, but can´t decide. What do you think? Let me know :-)

    submitted by /u/Significant_Can_923
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished DGS

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:52 PM PST

    Are there any DLC cases/extra content I should know about?

    submitted by /u/Jojogiov
    [link] [comments]

    i recently finished TGAA1

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 03:34 PM PST

    just would like to ask how good is TGAA2 (compared to any other AA game - don't worry about spoilers since I finished all of them, most recently AAI2 which i absolutely loved - just don't spoil TGAA2)? as first impressions go, Van Zieks may be my new favorite prosecutor lol. I'm a straight white male but he got me.. feeling things. and his sprites, as well as dialogues are so good lmfao. anyway, just wanna share that I'm loving the game and I'm curious about TGAA2. really hyped moving forward (already finished case 1 btw)

    submitted by /u/xSimus
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the canonicity of Rise from Ashes

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 03:12 PM PST

    I've looked for it online and apparently this question was already asked time ago, but I quite don't get it.

    As I write this I'm playing JFA for the first time, talking with Franzisca about Edgy. The whole "Miles Edgeworth chooses death" and such. Now I've been playing the trilogy as it presents itself, so I've done Rise from the Ashes with, if I'm not mistaken it was added for the DS release like a post-launch "KH Final Mix" bonus content.

    What bugs me is how this conversation seems to contradicts the events of RotA, since in that chapter Wright and Edgy seem to be in good in terms with themselves and each other. Some people has said RotA isn't canon, but there they introduced Ema Skye who, again if I'm not mistaken, appears later.

    Is there an official explanation?

    submitted by /u/IrshamWindborn
    [link] [comments]

    I just figured this out, So apparently the 3 main games got ported to the wii for some reason? The only difference between the DS version and the Wii Ware version is that you have to purchase the 5th episode???

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 08:14 AM PST

    Have you ever played the AAİ Duology? (Ace Attorney İnvestigations)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 01:04 PM PST

    Save file problems in the PW:AA trilogy (PC)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 03:05 AM PST

    So I was thinking that because I really didn't want to play Turnabout Big Top in JFA, I could just get a save file with all the cases finished (at least for that game) so I could skip Big Top and go directly to the turnabout right after. I followed some instructions on Steam/Reddit, and replaced my currently existing save with one I downloaded online. However, since then whenever I boot up the game it tells me that it failed to load the saved data and asks me if it want to delete them and create a new save file. And since I'm an idiot, I forgot to back up my original save data. Does anyone know what to do to help me? It'd be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/RaveTheRandomGuy
    [link] [comments]

    [TGAA] Made a piano arrange and sheet of Susato's theme; hope you'll like it!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 10:32 AM PST

    Not me overnighting a new drawing tablet on a whim �� But I found glove in there that reminds me of Athena, but the fingers are reversed

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 09:08 AM PST

    The Great Ace Attorney: Adventures | Stream #5: TURNABOUT FISH & CHIPS

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 02:05 PM PST

    How Would You Rank the Rivals (Full Series Spoilers, except PL:AA crossover)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 01:17 PM PST

    Has been a while since we had one of these. The rivals are:

    • Miles Edgeworth (AA1)
    • Franziska von Karma (AA2)
    • Godot/Diego Armando (AA3)
    • Klavier Gavin (AA4)
    • Shi-Long Lang (AAI1)
    • Justine Courtney (AAI2)
    • Simon Blackquill (AA5)
    • Nahyuta Sahdmadhi (AA6)
    • Barok van Zieks (Chronicles)
    submitted by /u/AnOppositeReflection
    [link] [comments]

    So about Gregory Edgeworth

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 05:34 AM PST

    We know he was shot by Manfred Von Karma. But what keeps me awake is the murder weapon. They said it was a gun that is used as an evidence for Gregory's last case which is the Mr. Master's case. When it was shown what the case is about in AAI2, there is no gun involved in the killing. The murder weapon is a salt rock lamp not a gun. Did I miss anything?

    submitted by /u/bendyamen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment