• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 13, 2021

    Ace Attorney My law school handed out these cookies today. Wonder if they know the significance or not!

    Ace Attorney My law school handed out these cookies today. Wonder if they know the significance or not!


    My law school handed out these cookies today. Wonder if they know the significance or not!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 11:25 AM PST

    We might finally get an English Ace Attorney stage adaptation!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 06:31 PM PST

    An Australian theatre group are talking with Capcom about licensing to produce a live stage adaptation of The Great Ace Attorney!

    They are currently running a survey to gage interest here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfke7GJh8AhPjU1QQmy_q08W_FZ7oWy0a9WplSUV7feKi2EDg/viewform

    submitted by /u/920ohgeez
    [link] [comments]

    Round 17 of the Ace Attorney character elimination contest. Kay Faraday, Shi-Long Lang, Justine Courtney and Adrian Andrews have been declared guilty. Back to the old posting time, vote the next 3 characters to be eliminated. I have a surprise for next round, as we are getting closer to the end.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 08:54 AM PST

    Another AJ:AA official art redraw

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 05:13 AM PST

    Just saw this in the Survey, why is this Question rendered unnecessary?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 07:05 PM PST

    How did I not now this until now????????

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 12:38 PM PST

    Gina Has A Mention In Inspector Lestrade (Sherlock Holmes) Wiki Page!, Also Slight TGAA2 Spoilers

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 12:14 AM PST

    Just got these in the mail and I can't wait to read them (and by read I mostly mean just look at the pictures)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 10:27 AM PST

    Pronunciation of Godot?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 10:02 PM PST

    Is it Go-Dot, or Go-Doe?

    I always pronounced it as Go-Dot, but the English Dubbed anime pronounced it as the latter.

    Unless it was always as the latter and I wasn't able to English.

    submitted by /u/borsalinomonkey
    [link] [comments]

    I came to the realization that TGAA flips the script on the prosecutors who come to court armed with weapons

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 08:36 PM PST

    We've gotten some deadly prosecutors over the course of the series, allowed to enter the courtroom with whips, kunai, attack hawks, and magical constricting beads.

    But Great Ace Attorney does it the other way around. Kazuma and Ryunoske come to court armed with a katana, while Zieks does carry a rapier, but kindly never draws it, and uses his endless supply of goblets and wine to assault no one except the members of the gallery behind him.

    submitted by /u/JamSa
    [link] [comments]

    Do you considered DD to be "Athena's Game"?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 06:42 PM PST

    I know PW it's in the title, but I felt Athena was pretty much the protagonist due to how important the emotions mechanic was.

    Not to mention, she was a key part in defeating the "final boss" Bobby.

    submitted by /u/useyourbrainplease1
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney Character Surveys

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 09:09 PM PST

    I wanted to conduct some research on how the fanbase views the characters of the seires, and to compare and contrast them. So I made Google forms where you can rank every important character in the series from 1 to 5 (spoilers in some of the character's names). Just vote based on how entertaining you found them to be, however you define it. One response per person, no Great Ace Attorney sorry :(

    Trilogy Characters
    https://forms.gle/sM7Zhg78nZL3LZnU6

    Timeskip Trilogy Characters
    https://forms.gle/zCzsPkx7FnBzHDRRA

    Edgeworth Investigations Characters
    https://forms.gle/7wppXviKq7dvDw4e8

    submitted by /u/gig9u89th8i9ihhjkh
    [link] [comments]

    What if....?: Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney edition! Put your ideas in the comment section and (no promises), I will try and make some of them into a real video! The ones that I believe, or the ones that you think, are the best will be the top contenders. Remember to use spoilers, and to have fun!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 11:57 AM PST

    Did anyone else just want someone to give Iris a hug at some point

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 12:37 PM PST

    I mean seriously the poor girl had been through so much and every time she teared up I was expecting one of the characters to give the girl a hug

    Anyone else feel that way playing the 2 games

    submitted by /u/Falconflyer75
    [link] [comments]

    I made this, and I'm prouder than I should be

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 09:10 PM PST

    Made my remix of "Revival of Prosecutor" (just slowdown, reverb and pitch change) (also heavy TGAA:R – 4 and 5 spoilers)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 08:25 PM PST

    Apollo Justice vs Dual Destinies

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 05:09 PM PST

    These two games are often considered the worst in the franchise, but of the two, which do you prefer?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/GamerOverThere
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a difference in translation between the physical PS4 Asian/Japan editions and the NA translation?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 07:23 PM PST

    I know about the Sherlock Holmes thing but I'm wondering what else is different.

    submitted by /u/xxx_guccimane_xxx
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your favorite character in each of the four main character roles (defense attorney, assistant, prosecutor, and detective)?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 11:07 AM PST

    Here is mine:

    Defense Attorney: Phoenix Wright – The original defense attorney and the face of the series. He is the one we get the most playtime with. He is pretty relatable. I love his perseverance and unshakable belief in and loyalty for his friends, as well as his desire to help those who have no one else. While I don't like some aspects of what they have done with his character in DD/SoJ, he is still my favorite of the defense attorneys.

    Assistant: Maya Fey – The original assistant. I wouldn't say she is as useful as an assistant as some other characters (mainly Susato), but her character is my favorite out of the assistants. She has a lot of fun banter with Phoenix during the investigations, which is enjoyable. We also have the most screen time with her and get to see some development. Plus, her help has been invaluable before, especially in 1-4. She has gone through a lot in the series, but still remains very strong.

    Prosecutor: Miles Edgeworth – The original prosecutor and the only one who has been playable. We also have the most screen time with him and have faced him more than any other prosecutor. He is my favorite character as well as prosecutor (also one of my favorite fictional characters in general). His backstory with everything about the DL-6 incident and his father's death, along with everything he went through in the following 15 years, has always really affected me, and made me feel very sympathetic towards him. He is always entertaining to go against with his banter and being very skilled at his job. He is very multifaceted and likely the character who has gone through the most development in the series. I'd say that he is as important to the series as a whole as Phoenix is.

    Detective: Ema Skye – I had a hard time choosing between Ema and Gumshoe. I love them both, and we do have more screen time with Gumshoe, but I like that Ema has more character development than Gumshoe. I like that we get to see Ema at different stages of her life and some fluctuation in her personality based on what is happening in her life. I love Gumshoe, like I said, but he stays pretty much the same throughout all his appearances. He has several moments where he really saves the day, but Ema is undeniably more competent at her job (plus I like the forensic minigames for the most part). I haven't done a ranking, but Ema is probably my favorite female character in the series.

    submitted by /u/Evelinessa
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Wright Liu Bei by ニュン石 on Twitter

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 10:14 PM PST

    What are your thoughts on Barnham?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 02:55 PM PST

    Hey I need help to get pass this part in the first Ace Attorney game

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 03:46 PM PST

    So I downloaded the fan translation to the first Ace Attorney game, but then when I got to the part where you show a piece of evidence to mr. White at Bluecorp I said that he blackmailed that politician but then the text started repeating.

    The emulator I was using was Visual Boy Advance.

    submitted by /u/ChunkyKong2008
    [link] [comments]

    my favourite pair //TGAA2 SPOILERS

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 02:17 AM PST

    Favorite Detective Duo in Ace Attorney

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 02:15 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment