• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 10, 2021

    Ace Attorney (OC) Doodles of Detective Gumshoe!

    Ace Attorney (OC) Doodles of Detective Gumshoe!


    (OC) Doodles of Detective Gumshoe!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:38 PM PST

    Mock-up of how the cut ins could've looked on the HD version

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:35 PM PST

    Turnabout sisters ost still moves me

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:18 AM PST

    hmmmmb............what is he thinking about,,?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:57 AM PST

    Distant Traces of Beauty

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:01 PM PST

    Godot Approves

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:08 AM PST

    I drew Edgeworth

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:23 PM PST

    Rayfa's concept arts were soo pretty that i kinda hope there will be something like case of murder in Khura'inease school for noble girls, just so they could be used someday (with some changes of course)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:31 AM PST

    Please enjoy my very crappy sketch

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:21 PM PST

    I drew her... again

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:34 PM PST

    i drew valant!!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:32 PM PST

    So I decided to draw Mr.Fine himself Apollo Justice mostly because I’ve been vibin to his pursuit theme. Here is the sketch, finish product and a screen shot of what I based it off of / used as a preference.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:55 PM PST

    If AA7/the next few games are focused on Athena, which past characters would help the most with the story and with her development?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:16 PM PST

    Which already established characters would work best in an Athena focused story and how could they benefit both the overall story and her own story?

    submitted by /u/KaleBennett
    [link] [comments]

    Ace attorney puns. GOOO

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:10 AM PST

    Just curious to see what puns pole cyan come up with. Honestly, the Skye is the the limit.

    submitted by /u/401-Lee
    [link] [comments]

    This has GOT to be the best soundtrack in ace attorney

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:57 PM PST

    Franziska Von Karma

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:20 AM PST

    Y'all want more tier lists? HERE'S MORE. (Breakdowns tier list)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:58 PM PST

    (Spoiler) Just realized something.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:14 PM PST

    Find it kinda weird how both von karmas, Franziska and Manfred, were victims of shootings that injured their shoulders

    submitted by /u/Donovan1232
    [link] [comments]

    How long is rise from the ashes?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:51 PM PST

    How long is rise from the ashes?

    submitted by /u/mrporkramen
    [link] [comments]

    I need help writing a case for psychology class!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:06 PM PST

    Hi, thanks for reading this. Stick with me here.

    So I'm in a psychology class and have a big assignment to do for school. Basically, we're writing a 1,000-word essay about psychological concepts we learned in class, OR we can demonstrate that through some sort of digital video.

    See where this is heading?

    I'm going to write a court case using objection.lol that explains a psychological concept we learned in class. But, I want that concept to play a MAJOR role in my case. I have the following concepts to choose from: *ANY* well known psychological disorder, sensation and perception (five senses/how we perceive them), and classical conditioning. You don't have to know a lot about any of these to be helpful!

    If you've played all the mainline Ace Attorney games you may have noticed the writers have used all sorts of disabilities or psychological concepts to create interesting and powerful plot twists.

    For example, *Spoilers Below\*

    • Godot's color blindness
    • Laimoirs blindness (and her assistant faking it)
    • Geiru Toneido's allergy to some sort of wheat (I forget which kind)
    • Uendo Toneido's multiple personality disorder
    • Etc.

    Those all brought a great twist to the case, however, I need to do something similar with the concepts I listed above. Any good plot twists you can think of? I hope those examples from the actual games help. Once I'm done with my objection.lol I will share it on this subreddit!! Any general advice for writing a short case would be helpful too.

    submitted by /u/Propec0
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished my cover of Larry's theme, When Something Smells, It's Usually Me, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:05 PM PST

    Help with corrupted files AAT steam edition

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:37 PM PST

    I am having a tough time with the ace attorney trilogy, I'm in quite the PICKLE, Recently all my save data corrupted with the error message "Failed to load the saved data. Delete the current saved data and create a new one?" Since I was decently far in the game at 3-2 I tried to put a 100% save into my saves in order to play the trial I wanted but it came up with the same message even though it said it replaced the file. Is there anything I can do to get back to where I was?

    submitted by /u/Sea_Ad2221
    [link] [comments]

    What are some mistakes of the past AA games that AA7 could learn from?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:08 PM PST

    What are some mediocre to bad things that happened in previous games that AA7 and future games should try avoiding either for now or forever?

    submitted by /u/KaleBennett
    [link] [comments]

    Long neck Brushel.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:56 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment