• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    Ace Attorney Ace Attorney Rankdown - Round 14 Poll

    Ace Attorney Ace Attorney Rankdown - Round 14 Poll


    Ace Attorney Rankdown - Round 14 Poll

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    maya fey says the sunflowers bless you! (OC)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Thought I'd make this before the meme completely died

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Who knew this guy was big enough to get so much commentary

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    I drew science girl

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Nahyuta WIP fanart

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    The address on another envelope (AJ:AA, Case 4)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    You may have seen a small post I made a couple of days ago, showing something I noticed while replaying Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney in its Android remaster.

    Well, a while later in the case, when we come across a certain yellow envelope in Kristoph's solitary cell, there's once again an address readable on it, which I presume was totally illegible due to heavy texture compression in the original DS release. Take a look here.

    David Krisler

    424 Apple St.

    Blazing Springs, CA. 96012

    This is the address to which Drew Misham was instructed to send a response marked with the commemorative Troupe Gramarye stamp. The name is an alias used by Kristoph himself, of course. He was kind enough to leave "Kris" and "avi" in his fake name.

    Another made-up California address, just like Drew Misham's own.

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Whatever the job, leave it to Edgeworth to go the extra Mile! (My drawing)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    i got into the fandom, google thought i needed some help

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Is there any character that you used to like but now you don't? And are there any that you used to hate but now you like?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I think the title speaks for itself on what I mean:

    Now I don't know if I ever "liked" her, but I used to be pretty neutral towards Misty Fey because I always viewed her as a victim that got a just little screentime in Case 3-5, but then I thought about her character a little more and then I realized, this woman is a complete moron. Like, I get you were pretending to be dead for Maya so she could become master (actually no, I think you're crazy), but COME ON YOUR DAUGHTER IS RIGHT THERE you couldn't at least warn her that her aunt was out for blood? Like jeez! What was going on in your head woman?

    As for characters I used to hate: Well "hate" is a pretty strong word, but I used to be pretty bleck on Lana and all the characters from RFTA... until I replayed RFTA and now Lana is up there with Sister Iris as one of my favorite defendants in the franchise (well not including Maya, Edgeworth or Athena). Gant is one of the best villains in the franchise. Angel and Meekins I'm still pretty eh on, but Marshall was cool as well.

    submitted by /u/AceDemoMuse76-2
    [link] [comments]

    The Case of the Missing Apollo Justice Demo

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Hey gang, I was browsing around tvtropes when I found this reference to Apollo losing his voice during 4-1 (Turnabout Trump) (expand the section to read it) https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Funny/ApolloJusticeAceAttorney

    Now this is not too interesting to me in and of itself, but I noticed that this dialogue exchange between Apollo and Kristoph does not appear to happen in the actual game? I have no idea how different the demo was as opposed to the game, since I have never played this AA4 demo. From what I can find of it online, it appears to have been a Flash demo of the game, which was hosted on Capcom's site for a limited time.

    Being a completionist and a fan, I went out to try to find some kind of mirror or even a video of the Apollo Justice demo, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. The YouTube video link from tvtropes is dead and not archived on waybackmachine, and all my searches for "apollo justice demo" or suchlike turn up nil. I did find some dead links to capcom's site from ancient news articles but that's it. Plumbed around on the court-records forums and gamefaqs for a bit, but no luck there either.

    So by any chance, I'm here to ask if anyone has a mirror, a backup or a video of this (Flash?) demo from 13 years ago. If not, I guess it's just lost media. (I'm sure it's pretty close to the actual game but, I can't help but be curious.)

    submitted by /u/mondo13q
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix and Maya except their sprites were run through a depixelizer

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Some test sprites for the [REVERSE AU] fangame I am currently working on!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Which Cases made you change your Opinion about them the most over time?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Are there any cases you loved that you started to like less and less as tiime moved on (or the other way around)?

    submitted by /u/--UNKN0WN--
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney Dame da ne, "imgur.com/a/zzQFSqf" for all 8 of them.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney Trilogy Font

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    This may be something that only bothers me, but does anybody know of a mod or something to change the fonts in Ace Attorney Trilogy? All I can think about while playing it is how crisp the font on the DS was, and just get really bothered by the sort of generic fonts they used for the port.

    submitted by /u/WrySenpai
    [link] [comments]

    Odd visual bug when emulating Turnabout Serenade on iOS - Who is this guy hiding in the corner?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney Case Survey

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    OK, I always wondered what everyone thought of the cases. So, I made a survey to see. All you need to do is rate the cases in the trilogy and Apollo Justice by how good they are on a scale of 0 to 10, 0 is the worst and 10 is the best.

    Link: https://forms.gle/fZaK8s6c9DikJfDH6

    PS. Spam votes don't count.

    submitted by /u/match17
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney Rankdown 3 is currently looking for rankers! This Rankdown will star all 11 games in the series, as 10 rankers slowly cut characters until only 1 true winner remains.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    You may have seen these floating around the internet for a while, but here are some recreations of the Ace Attorney "Spark", referenced from various games in the series!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Here some narumayo question

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney beyond Apollo Justice.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    So I've played up to the end of Apollo Justice on my DS, but the rest of the series I know is on 3DS. Is it possible to play the rest of the series on say a switch instead or do I need a 3DS?

    submitted by /u/VanpyroGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Are shitposts allowed on this sub now?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    I just came back to this sub, and I'm seeing a lot of shitposts, so did they take away the rule banning shitposts?

    submitted by /u/eigheeinsha82
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a tutorial on how to use objection.lol?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    I'd like to get into making those "fake trial" videos I've seen on YouTube but I'm not quite sure how to use the software to make videos. Is there a guide on how to do it? It's probably a silly question since there isn't much complexity to it, but I need things explained to me like I'm five.

    submitted by /u/The-Syrinx-Priest
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment