• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 6, 2021

    Ace Attorney Oh no he's hot

    Ace Attorney Oh no he's hot


    Oh no he's hot

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    No thoughts, just this man ✋��

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    I've been working on court sprites for Diego Armando, and would love to hear some feedback

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Say what you will, but DGS and DGS2 got some of the prettiest official art out there

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    Young Miles copied Manfred's sprites

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    This is no mere Super Objection. This is a Super DUPER Objection!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    I made pixel art of my favorite Ace Attorney character, Mia Fey. I'm still learning so I hope it looks good!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    A fanart of our dear Mr.Edgeworth made something like 1 or 2 years ago ✌

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    What’s something you love about Ace Attorney that you can’t wait to see in AA7? (fingers crossed)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    Something not someone. Trust me, everyone wants to see Gumshoe, Franziska, Kay, Sebastian, and the rest again. I just wanna know what small thing Ace Attorney has that makes you think about the game a lot, Ace Attorney wouldn't be the same without this feature. It really doesn't have to be a small feature, if you love the plot, you do you buddy. I'll go first. I love the stupid corny puns in this game. They make me laugh, they make me groan, it's the whole package.

    Ps. You have the prettiest smile. You might not think so, but I know so. It's the cutest thing! So please don't stop.

    submitted by /u/Sophie3600
    [link] [comments]

    An advisory on responding to ship posts (art, fanfic, anything)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    Gonna keep this simple. If you see someone make a post for a fan pairing you don't like, ignore it. Don't go into threads for pairings you don't personally enjoy and make pointless negative comments about them.

    I shouldn't need to tell any of you this, and I'm disappointed to see that it's consistently remained necessary to this day. Look at the following:

    I ship X/Y instead

    this pairing isn't canon

    I think they're more like siblings

    cringe

    If you're going out of your way to engage with ship posts and make comments like this, you're being a dick. Knock it off. On account of the recent rise in popularity for posting ship-related content on the sub, I'm going to be stepping up enforcement of this basic courtesy rule. There's an incredibly easily-accessed "hide" button right there on the screen if you don't want to see specific posts, and it takes significantly less effort to click it than it takes to make pointless, disruptive comments on other people's posts.

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Say something nice about Juniper Woods

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    Franziska von Karma losing Case 2-2, but she's extremely innocent (JFA)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    I overlapped the Psyche-Lock theme with ATLA's end credits theme.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    >!Having troubles playing through Apollo Justice case 3, day 2 investigation.!<

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    I would certainly appreciate a bit of help on this predicament... I feel I may have been softlocked after talking to Ema, with the switch and whatnot. I have received the Igniter, the Forum Diagram and the Switch was renamed to Remote Trigger. According to many walkthroughs, I should head out to the Sunshine Coliseum and talk to Daryan, but he never shows up. Is there something I am missing or am I softlocked? I have reloaded my save numerous times and every time, I am unable to find him outside. I even examined the trigger and igniter but it doesnt really change anything, it's really frustrating and I don't want to halt playing this since I am enjoying it heavily. I'd really appreciate any help that is offered!

    submitted by /u/Wulffaem
    [link] [comments]

    Is Dual Destinies Skippable?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    I played the original trilogy and Apollo Justice like ten years ago and it's my favorite game franchise since I was 9-10 years old. In 2016 gave Dual Destinies a try. It's been 3 times that I did that and I just can't manage to finish the game, it's just so boring to me, and seems like I'm not the only one who doesn't like Dual Destinies.

    So, should I just skip it and go straight to Spirit of Justice (which I'm looking forward to play)?

    submitted by /u/Boludx
    [link] [comments]

    An Objectionable Podcast

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I'd really appreciate it if everyone who's reading this would go and listen to my podcast about Ace Attorney, An Objectionable Podcast. We have been struggling recently, and we're barely getting any listens. If everyone reading this follows us, we'll so a live episode where you can get anything you want about ace attorney, on the air. Thank you, and have an AMAZING DAY!!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/Mad_Leroy_AOP
    [link] [comments]

    The thing about Shelly de Killer I'm interested in

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    So I was watching AA anime after playing games (gonna make a post about it, because...it's a unique experience), and finished 1st season right now. And it made me think about Shelly...you know, constructively.

    I'm not saying that I like him now — I'm not going to completely take away my earlier words about him. I think that I've decided to "give him a second chance", because I've matured and went forward from "have to disagree with popular opinions" mentality.

    Anyway, now I find him being...unique. The idea of him having a standards and putting trust into clients isn't as useless concept as I thought it was. The only problem I find with him now is why he is that way. Certainly, yes, you DO need to trust your clients, but with the way he does that, it leads to a great chance of betrayal from the client themselves.

    If he was betrayed by his clients before — why didn't he change his policy or even left the job? Or even if Matt's betrayal was his first one — why does he do the same with (AAI2-5) Simon Keyes later on?

    I understand that he's probably not being betrayed on daily basis, but I think that such window of opportunity for said traitors can cost de Killer his job and freedom, or even life.

    And please, let's go without "He is supposed to be that way" card. I need genuine answers/reasons.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Mega Man styled sprite for Richard Wellington :/

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    This is how Ace Attorney 7 should end *Spoilers Open*

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    THIS IS A REFERENCE TO CAPTAIN AMERICA GIVING SAM WILSON HIS SHIELD IN ENDGAME. OH AND ALSO "THE FALCON AND WINTER SOLDIER" TOO.

    Phoenix (Now old due to time travelling): "Here, you can have it."

    Phoenix gives Apollo the Magatama to him and he holds it in his right hand.

    Phoenix smiled as he did nodding up and down.

    Apollo: "You're giving away to me right? Like where you went with Ms. Fey and all that... You changed just as you could envision correct?"

    Phoenix: "Yes. We sure did alright, and we corrected a lot. Going back to where it all began, I've seen Edgeworth differently too."

    Edgeworth stares at Old Man!Wright with a solid frown as he stood there motionless.

    Apollo teared for a moment and he wasn't sure how to say goodbye to his mentor.

    Apollo: "I know you want me to do this. But without you, can the legal world still be the same?"

    Phoenix: "It can. You got plenty to fight for. So always believe in your clients no matter what. Not even in death. Okay?"

    Apollo took a deep breath. Running two offices at both countries? What has he gotten himself into?

    Apollo: "Thank you. I'll do my best."

    Just as Apollo reached to Wright for a handshake, Wright puts both of his hands on him. Gripping it very hardly as he held onto Apollo.

    Phoenix: "You've followed us all the way to the end. And that's why it's yours."

    Apollo had the urge to say before Wright can "vanish" himself completely to find Maya.

    Apollo: "Do you wanna tell me all about her?"

    Phoenix stood and was walking away like an old man. And gave Apollo one whisper to him.

    Phoenix: "No. No, I don't think I will."

    Wright leaves and vanishes far away in the distance, Apollo and Athena smile. Tears fall down on their eyes now that Wright has given the ownership of the office to Apollo.

    And the future became "just in peace".

    submitted by /u/Keyz051
    [link] [comments]

    Say something nice about Sister Iris

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    Damon Gant: Ace Redditor

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    Alternatives for objection.lol

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    I need a case maker with a the original textbox and art style.

    submitted by /u/ElWiktorLBP78
    [link] [comments]

    Finding ideas for the "Franziska, but she's too innocent" mini-series

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    Recently, I started making Objection.lols about Franziska Von Karma acting more innocently instead of violent starting with her interaction with Pearl. Basically I take scenes from the games that feature Franziska, copy them almost word for word, but then switch up how she behaves in them.

    As much as I like making these, unfortunately I am having some difficulties finding scenes of her that can fit with the theme. As of now, I'm only going through the first trilogy where she's more prominent (not Investigations since there's no existing sprites to use and the website isn't made for the different gameplay layout in AAI)

    Wondering if I should continue searching, use scenes and replace a character with her, or create entirely new scenarios.

    submitted by /u/Die-Hearts
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment