• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Ace Attorney “Look, Nick! Cute dog!” Here’s a digital drawing I did of Maya with Missile

    Ace Attorney “Look, Nick! Cute dog!” Here’s a digital drawing I did of Maya with Missile


    “Look, Nick! Cute dog!” Here’s a digital drawing I did of Maya with Missile

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:14 PM PST

    The perfect crossover [OC]

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:20 AM PST

    Me comparing AA to danganronpa and papers, please.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:57 AM PST

    When you've solved unsolvable cases, exposed major government-level conspiracies and led to the arrest of dangerous killers, yet this guy still doesn't trust you

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Finished Apollo Justice last night (and started Dual Destinies)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:56 PM PST

    MAN.

    This series is FANTASTIC. My only regret is not having played it sooner.

    submitted by /u/Boostiooooooooooo
    [link] [comments]

    Take That! My take on pollo's half-sibling

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:44 AM PST

    So... I just finished Spirit of Justice earlier today, and I want to get my feelings down after having some time to go over them.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:57 PM PST

    I know what you're probably going to say first, "3 years too late, aren't you?" To be honest I picked it up back in a Nintendo 3DS sale back in January, and only now got around to finishing it.

    Anyway, I wanted to mention my thoughts about the title, as well as the final case specifically. I think SOJ was on par with JFA, the second game in the original trilogy, and while I do feel like that one is the weakest of the original trilogy. I hold the original trilogy in very high regard, and I think that SOJ has managed to sit on the throne with those titles, if that makes sense.

    I think the final case was really what definitely cemented my enjoyment of the game. Ga'ran was more entertaining to me as a prosecutor than Nahyuta ever was, and, of course, I was thrilled to see the return of Blackquill. (I think I'm going to put him on a pedestal with all the other classic characters that I like, like Maya, Godot, and others.) But back to case 5. When it came to that moment, like, right before I had a chance in game to actually present my opinion through Apollo, it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was all coming together for me moments before I was to present this second victim. And I was like... "oh shit..." and that entire section just hit me in all the right places. It's why I liked Dhurke as a character, they gave you pretty much the entire game to develop him as a character, only for them to drop the bombshell on you and have you feel what Apollo feels. I don't think it's necessarily "HEY FEEL BAD FOR HIM SEE THIS IS SAD RIGHT!?" You feel that shit too, of your own volition. At least, that's how it was for me.

    I don't think I'm going to forget about this game for a long time.

    submitted by /u/Shadowking78
    [link] [comments]

    I don't like the thought of shipping Phoenix with Maya

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:01 AM PST

    I know I'm going to get a lot of "hate" for this but I'm uncomfortable with the notion of shipping these two together. In the games, other characters (mainly Pearl) tries to push these two together and while it was cute, neither Phoenix nor Maya gave much reactions towards that notion.

    However, ever since the anime was released, now suddenly it is suggested that Maya perhaps does have a crush on Phoenix. This has always felt forced and unnecessary.

    My knowledge is based on the games and I have always envisioned their relationship as buddies/partners, like Detective Holmes and Doctor Watson. They work well together professionally, and they are really good friends, perhaps even best friends. But I simply cannot visualize both of them starting or being in a romantic relationship.

    I hope I don't trigger a lot of shippers here. I just like the way their relationship stands as it is right now.

    submitted by /u/turkishdeli
    [link] [comments]

    If you could create a band made up of AA characters, whose in the band and what’s their genre and dynamic?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:12 PM PST

    I think it would be cool to see what a band made of Ace Attorney characters would be like, here's some of mine:

    •I think a band made up of Miles, Franziska, Sebastian, Justine, and Klavier would be interesting because I think it would be a mix of classical music mixed with some rock and it would be a bit of a chaotic dynamic with Klavier keeping the excitement as the guitarist while the rest are trying to keep the peace with vocals and maybe some other string instruments

    •Athena, Trucy, Maya, and Pearl could be a pop group with all their exciting attitudes and vocals

    And finally

    •Apollo, Ema, and Klavier could be a cool music group with maybe Apollo as lead vocals

    submitted by /u/FloofBoi64
    [link] [comments]

    I AM VERY SCARED CONSIDERING I HAD TO LOOK UP WALKTHROUGHS FOR ALL THE OTHER EPISODES

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:02 PM PST

    Blindfolded speedrun of Ace Attorney HD for the Nintendo Switch. The game, to my knowledge, has never been completed with a blindfold on. That is why I have done a blindfolded run of the first episode of the first game. I hope people will recognise the potential for a new way to speedrun the game.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:12 AM PST

    Whatever happenned to 169tom?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:42 PM PST

    Some years ago, we had this dude who created compilations of the AA soundtrack. Each compilation had a specific topic or category. He even started with compilations of Danganropa. His last videos were greatly edited and very dinamic. But for some reason, without advice and with some projects ahead, he just stopped posting videos. For the first months, it was nothing to worry about since he did something like that before. But it has been almost 3 years since he disappeared. Does anybody know why? I hope he's ok.

    submitted by /u/TheEnderMiner21
    [link] [comments]

    What Ace Attorney related stuff will we get this year?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:55 AM PST

    I felt like 2019 had to be the year for 7, but nope.

    How about 2020?

    I feel like this is gonna happen: - "Phoenix Wright Objects!" He's in the 2nd Smash Bros fighter pack with Edgeworth as an echo. Everyone agrees this is great and buys the trilogy on every platform making Capcom realise that Ace Attorney should be their number one priority. - Ace Attorney: Seven is revealed. Will release internationally soon after. It's taken so long because they want to shadow drop it. The game slims the cast and focuses on effective storytelling and character development over "look who's back" cameos. But Gumshoe's daughter is the prosecutor avenging her murdered Dad. - Ace Attorney: The Second Trilogy Remastered. Manages to make me appreciate Dual Destinies. - Ace Attorney: The Investigations Collection. The translators behind investigations 2 announce that Capcom have bought the rights to use their translation to distribute the game in English. They also translate it to all other large European languages. Everyone's a happy bunny. - Great Ace Attorney 2 comes out in English and everyone loves it. The hard working people are paid for their efforts and Capcom publicly promises to translate all Ace Attorney games from now on.

    So all of this is definitely going to happen and I'm not setting myself up for failure.

    submitted by /u/ScottSaw
    [link] [comments]

    List these controversial major characters in order from how much you like them, hate them, or are neutral on them. (!!!Potential Spoilers!!!)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:19 PM PST

    I'll give you my ranking:

    • Least Liked: None of them. I'm too easy to please.
    • Neutral: Nahyuta Sadmadhi (I don't dislike him, but I can understand why some others do. And I never really felt attached to him either, so)
    • Larry Butz (I don't have much to say on him other than he's kinda funny and I actually don't mind him showing up so often)
    • Franziska von Karma (She's got so much room to grow)
    • Klavier Gavin (See Franziska. I think they're tied in my opinion)
    • Kristoph Gavin (He's my favorite villain in the franchise, but I can understand the argument that he was underused/underdeveloped)
    • Dhurke Sadmadhi (Okay, he's not really controversial moreso some people think he's a bad father. He was, but he's still a cool character for how flawed he is)
    • Godot/Diego Armando (I'm very mixed on this guy. On one hand, I love how well-written he is, but I'm also in the group who finds his "sob-story" to be a little short on execution).
    • Most Liked: Iris Hawthorne (Okay, you know how biased I am towards her. Sure she's more of a plot-device, but her backstory still makes me really feel for her).

    I think I got all the ones that get people stirred up the most. Please keep civil, as these characters are controversial for a reason. You can love 'em or hate 'em.

    submitted by /u/AceDemoMuse76
    [link] [comments]

    How did everyone like Simon Keyes?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:13 PM PST

    I look at character tier lists and I can't see the appeal in him. What does everyone see? I played the second case in AAI2, does he show up again? Do I need to finish the game to truly enjoy him or what?

    submitted by /u/Zeldris_Percy
    [link] [comments]

    Patching AAII on a 3DS?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:54 PM PST

    I've just recently finished with all the Ace Attorney games officially translated into English, and I don't want to keep missing out on Investigations 2 and Dai Gyutaken Saiban. However, when I go to find Prosecutor's Path online, I can't seem to find out how to patch it on a 3ds (where the rest of my collection is)! They mention a lot about emulators for your computer, but I would really prefer to keep all my games on one system. I was wondering if it was possible to patch it on a 3ds, and if so has anyone done it? I'm new to homebrewing but I'm willing to learn! (Also, I'm sorry if this post/topic is too technical for this sub.)

    submitted by /u/_absolute_trash_
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite moment in any of the AA games?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:55 AM PST

    I recently replayed T&T, and wow. The moment in 3-5 when you're interrogating Godot and the original cornered theme kicks in, my adrenaline started PUMPING. I immediately knew that Godot's wound was under his mask, and yeah it was an easy deduction, but the game made me feel cool as hell for figuring it out so quickly. Plus having Mia's ghost there as Phoenix shouted at him was icing on the cake.

    submitted by /u/seimdeimstna
    [link] [comments]

    If the AA series were to receive an anime movie, what would you want it to be about?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:36 AM PST

    If Ace Attorney were able to have an anime movie, what would the plot be? It could be a re-telling of the first game's cases, could be a movie that focuses on Rise from the Ashes, it could have some of the manga cases, or even have an entirely unique plot! What would you want?

    Personally, I'd like to see either a unique plot or a movie that focuses on Rise from the Ashes

    submitted by /u/FloofBoi64
    [link] [comments]

    Quite an unpopular opinion of mine...

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Alright, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it: I really really like the Cross Examination themes of JFA. At first, I really thought nothing of it. But then as i play the game, the more it grows on me. I love the way the high notes kinda gives me the feeling of suspense. Let me just talk about the moderato first.

    The moderato theme really sets this mysterious curiosity for me. For me, i felt a bit of curiosity, but it also prevents me from being relaxed. It makes me feel wary about the whoke situation.

    The allegro theme however, gets me very nervous. The chords are significantly higher and the tempo is adrenaline-pumping. I feel like I'm not safe anymore and that anyone around me could be the suspect. It makes me feel that I'm almost there, but I'm still trapped inside a labyrint. Especially the part where the series of high notes play, it's like there is an evil scheme plotted against you, and the killer is right behind you. I think that the proper word for this theme is SUSPENSE. Everytime this plays, I'm always at the edge of my seat!

    Anyways, that is just my unpopular opinion. Feel free to tell me yours! :)

    submitted by /u/Strange_Annual
    [link] [comments]

    Whatever happened to Dick Gumshoe?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:35 AM PST

    He is nowhere to be found in Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies or Spirit of Justice.

    Did they just remove him?

    submitted by /u/turkishdeli
    [link] [comments]

    I have spent 4 dollars on these pics for my PS4 profile. They worth those 4 dollars. Which one should I choose tho? Or should I stay with Maya?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:07 AM PST

    RP

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Anyone with Discord interested in an Ace Attorney Online roleplay? We need up to 5 more people with us that'll be able to join in, Timezone EST preferred.

    Hmu-Kore#0143

    submitted by /u/Marionette-
    [link] [comments]

    Do any of the mobile Ace attorney games worth playing if I have never played any of these games?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Title basically. Unfortunately I dont have a switch or DS but saw there are AA games for android. Are they recommended for a first timer? If so, which one?

    submitted by /u/guccimental77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment