• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Ace Attorney Ah yes my Phoenix Wright cosplay, godlike resemblance for sure.

    Ace Attorney Ah yes my Phoenix Wright cosplay, godlike resemblance for sure.


    Ah yes my Phoenix Wright cosplay, godlike resemblance for sure.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Finished Ace Attorney Animal Crossing Outfits! ID code: MA-2098-0548-4670

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Funny ace attorney moment XD

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Defendant tier list, but ranked only based on their appearances in the cases where they are the defendant.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Godot’s Theme in Animal Crossing New Horizons

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    If you could meet one aa villain, who would you meet. (No sympathetic ones)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    New stage play set for May: Turnabout Parallel World (Supervision by Takumi)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    So I just finished Dual Destinies, but I have a question about the end.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    First of all I loved the game as the others. I will play the dlc episode too. And after play all the games I want to to a big review.

    But I have a question about the Turnaround for Tomorrow end. I didn't get why the phantom was hit? By a sniper? But this sniper was from police? I watched the scene on YouTube again but I think I am a little lazy. I can assume he just got to Jail after and we never going to see his true face too. (Not that I mind)

    submitted by /u/ScarRufus
    [link] [comments]

    Which country would you be a Defense Attorney or Prosecutor? *Spoilers*

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    My choice would be Khura'in after Spirit of Justice. For one thing, I want to be a Defense Attoreny trying to be the next Dhurke while winning the love of my life which is Rayfa Padma Khura'in. To go back what he once started, the legendary Defense Attorney marrying the Queen again.

    What would be your choice and why?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CamperorLOL
    [link] [comments]

    Junie‘s singing robe from 5-3 looks like Lamiroir‘s robe. I hope this case has a good explanation.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Spoilers for Original Trilogy in Vs Professor Layton?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    I've played the first Ace Attorney game. I'm wondering if it's important to play the other two in the trilogy before playing the Professor Layton crossover game. I assume it's sort of "non-canon" and there won't be much in the way of spoilers, but I wanted to check.

    submitted by /u/maskedman1231
    [link] [comments]

    Any crazy theories?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    I have a theory that Kristoph Gavin and Mia Fey had a case together. To find a lead Mia tried to channel the spirit of the victim. Since she had't channeled someone in a while, she screwed up, really bad. So bad that she accidentally set a demon free. Sadly Kristoph, prior to this, got a cut on his hand. With said demon used to enter his body. With is why he has that scar on his hand. The team lost the case, giving Kristoph a grudge against Edgeworth. The demon used Kristoph's state to manipulate him by slowly worming himself into Kristoph's head. First Kristoph would find himself finding something weird with his reflections. Next it was nightmares, then voices, and finally the spirit made itself present. By then Kristoph recognized this demon. What happened next was essentially Lord of the Rings Golum styled monologue. Years later a rookie lawyer beats Miles Edgeworth, that infuriates the manipulated Kristoph. He later on takes Apollo Justice under his wing, soon recognizing him as his son. His demon is looses his grip due to Kristoph's positive emotions. It gains its grip back when Kristoph learn that Apollo's mother is Thalassa Gramarye, he is furious that she left her son remarried and had a second child. He wanted revenge and his chance came when Thalassa's husband was put on trial for murder. He would take his defense and make a "mistake." But that plan was ruined, by a simple game of poker. And who took his case? Phoenix Wright. Perfect get revenge on both of them, Wright looses his badge, and Zak is ruined. We all know what happens next.

    Evidence: 1, the scar on his hand looks natural. 2, Apollo would have known if Kristoph was lying to him, he wasn't. 3, The five black psyche locks existed because Wright was picking up on two beings' secrets.

    submitted by /u/Hendrick_Davies64
    [link] [comments]

    I made Apollo's DLC Jacket in Animal Crossing!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    How will they learn, and how are they gonna react?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    I still have no clue how they gonna handle the reveal of that Thalassa is Trucy and Apollo's mother, especially considering Apollo is probably gonna be out of commission for most of AA7 due to him being in Khu'rain. I just hope that the game don't make the kids learn by having their mother be the suspect of, or (God forbid) the victim of murder.

    As for reactions, I think Trucy will overall be happy to see her mom since she idolizes as man like Zak Gramarye (lol), but I think Apollo will not be so forgiving. He was mad that Dhurke was was absent for almost all his life (granted being a wanted terrorist would make it hard for Dhurke to contact Apollo), so I think he will also be made for Thalassa's absence. Hopefully Thalassa would be able to make it up for him if he reacts this way.

    submitted by /u/VonMarvin
    [link] [comments]

    A critique of Spirit of Justice

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I saw one of these done for Phoenix so...what is your favorite Apollo ship?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Did anyone else know that psych-lock backgrounds are just inverted backgrounds of the original place?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment