• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Ace Attorney Everything the light touches will be yours someday

    Ace Attorney Everything the light touches will be yours someday


    Everything the light touches will be yours someday

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney Breakdowns, but they happen for stupid reasons

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Susato!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Maya! I did this Maya drawing a while back and wanted to share

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    Wreck-It-Gumshoe

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    I can't tell if Edgeworth likes it or not

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Reddit : talk about Godzilla VS Kong. Meanwhile here :

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Klav and neon lights ����

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    I am weirdly hyped for April 10th and I can't contain myself.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    What happens April 10th, you ask? Well, there is an orchestra being streamed online. And on that same Tweet, they added the #TheGreatAceAttorney

    Of course it could only mean that they are just playing music from that game. But...why now? Why that game? If you visit their page, they have 7 songs listed, and 4 of them are from DGS (there are more but we don't know which)

    And the leaks predicted that they would be announcing the ports for DGS1 and 2 in April - and a possible new installment. Maybe they'll announce them on Saturday? Maybe they'll announce them later. We actually don't know but I can't stop scratching myself thinking about it.

    DGS1 and 2 are the only two games that I haven't played, so if they really come out to PC, it'd be amazing. That is all.

    submitted by /u/jado1stk2
    [link] [comments]

    Blaise the Cat

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Edgeworth's important business

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    I meant to show off the AAT skin I bought for my Home Screen but ended up with Nick’s face getting blocked by his own game. Appropriate for him, I suppose.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    A Question about 4-4

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    I just got done replaying Turnabout Succession, and one thing that I couldn't help but think the entire time. Why did no one do a handwriting analysis of the letter in the red envelope? I know no one thought to suspect Kristoph on the first day of the trial, but they establish on day 1 that the client who requested Drew Misham to forge evidence was the one who wrote that letter. It seems like common sense that they would have analyzed the handwriting to see who it was. And boom, that would have saved everyone a lot of time, and been an example of concrete evidence linking Drew to Kristoph. And yet, they never even bring up the possibility of doing so. I like the game well enough, but seems like another instance of rather sloppy writing if you ask me.

    Does anyone have thoughts or reasoning as to why that wasn't the case, or why it wouldn't have mattered?

    submitted by /u/themadkingatmey
    [link] [comments]

    An interesting title

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    I genuinely don't get it (I2-1 spoilers)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    Why the hate for Knightley's Objection voice? Seriously, why? It matches his character really well, and I just don't get it.

    submitted by /u/elitegamer_28
    [link] [comments]

    I came up with a list of who they were talking to (probably)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Finished Apollo Justice the other day and decided to rank all the trials I've played so far

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    So, i just finished dgs1 and i want to share this tier list until i begin dgs2.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Is “Eccentrics” (Theme of Dr Hotti, Lisa Basil, Mike Meekins, etc) the best song in the series?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Will the 4/10/21 concert livestream be free?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    The big orchestrated Ace Attorney concert is in a few days, and it's being streamed so it's available outside of Japan. However, it seems tickets are required to see the livestream, which wasn't my impression. Is it paid to see the livestream? Will a recording be available later? I'm hoping for a game announcement or something, and I'd love to see it.

    submitted by /u/fragrantjellyfish
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think there will ever be a non orchestrated soundtrack again in the series not to say I don't like them, but I'm just curious because I love the old style too like the trilogy and Apollo Justice soundtracks ya know?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Spirit of Justice: Am I the Only One Having a Hard Time?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    So, I'm only on the beginning of Case 2 of Spirit of Justice, and I just can't. I know that the "bad guys" in Ace Attorney are written to be unlikable, but this one is striking me in a particularly negative way. Specifically the Kura'in people.

    The entire premise of this new opposition is so antithetical to my beliefs that I am legitimately angry. Especially with how Case 2 was upgraded to a homicide with no logical reason, either in-universe or from a meta perspective.

    Am I being irrational here? Am I getting too emotional over a stupid game? Or are there other people who feel as repulsed by this as I do?

    submitted by /u/The_Traveler66
    [link] [comments]

    Made a tier list of ships. Didn’t think much about placements at the time so some may be higher or lower than I actually believe them to be.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    i retract my last words that wasnt my last objection

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment