• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Ace Attorney Please Capcom don't turn me into a marketable plushie.

    Ace Attorney Please Capcom don't turn me into a marketable plushie.


    Please Capcom don't turn me into a marketable plushie.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Simon and taka ����❤

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    A quick sketch of Phoenix with that iconic B99 line

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    I'll be sure to drop by if I need a lawyer

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    All DS ace attorney characters based on their drip/clothes

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Edgeworth is built different

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Maya's going on an adventure!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    a Godot fanart i made! ^^

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    Your Honour! The defence is ready!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    ACE ATTORNEY OFFICIAL BEACH ART OFFICIAL ART I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT OF THE LADIES AT THE BEACH

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    SexyWorth

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    I made Nakamura but is Klapollo!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    i drew maya :)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    I Imagine Manfred crouching in the Castle waiting for the opportune time to jump out [Spoilers Kinda Idk]

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    In a World Without DL-6 Phoenix Would Either be an Artist or an Actor

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    So basically without DL-6 Miles would've never moved away and most likely would've ended up as an defense attorney. Phoenix, Larry and Miles probably would've stayed friends and there would've been no reason for Phoenix to follow Miles since the entire reason he became a defense attorney was to save him. He was already in University for Arts so depending on your head canon he probably would've gone down one of those paths.

    Also people are talking about the school trial and to that I say that didn't stop him from becoming an art student first time 'round. Miles was admittedly only one nudge but he was one one of the things that pushed him over the edge into changing careers.

    Obviously if you wanted to make the argument that he still could've become a lawyer you still could (I still can't think of an objection towards Mia being the reason) which is all fine and dandy but I mean artist Phoenix isn't bad either.

    submitted by /u/Emphasis-Used
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite "short case" ?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    By short case I mean a episode that does not have the investigation part like mostly tutorial cases (with the exception of some cases like 3-4 or 6-4)

    submitted by /u/propjX
    [link] [comments]

    Edgeworth fanart because why not?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    midnightluck: "Ace Attorney except from the POV of the Judge’s wife"

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    Since Gumshoe is a cop, and is confirmed to work in rather dangerous cases...you guys think he ever killed anyone?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    ��What if lawyers were actually birds? I'll be streaming Aviary Attorney, a game heavily influenced by Ace Attorney, tonight at 6:30pm PST. Hope to see you there.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Winston Payne is the best person amongst prosecutors

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    The end of a journey

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    So about a week ago I finished the last Ace Attorney game, the cross-over with Professor Layton and I have now decided to talk a little about my experience with the series. So uhm... Spoilers up ahead.

    It all began around the end of summer in 2019. It was a free day or something and I decided to watch "that Ace Attorney game, whatever that is. It's about an attorney, probably interesting." So basically I watched a let's play for the first game and most of the second game. Then I thought: "Hey, is this on Steam?" So yeah the trilogy was on Steam :D I waited for the sale and then October 2019 I bought the games during a sale in the holidays. I spent the next 3 months playing the games and I had lots of fun, even with the cases I knew.

    So uhm... Guess I'll just give a lil' summary of my thoughts for each game?

    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
    Uhm... It's been quite a while. The third case is way too long and boring to me. I liked Rise from the Ashes though, i felt less boredom actually. Also, only Ema and that stop-sign-head returned, what is a shame IMO.
    Also, the fourth case kinda shows one of the things I like the most: some stupid witness no-one likes proves to find the murderer. It's been Larry and Lotta, I don't like Lotta and Larry is just Larry. I always think it's impressive that someone like Karma was arrested because of them.

    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All:
    I like the first case.
    The second case... was interesting, Morgan Fey still has a death stare. Actually, I can't remember much of it, but it wasn't too boring, but not too exciting. I mean Pearl was introduced.
    Alright, the third case, aka anything you say about this is wrong :D So uhm in my opinion it actually was exciting. You find out about Edgeworth and Franziska is there. But to the case: I actually liked the case. The scenery and the case itself were really interesting, except that puppeteer guy. I don't like him.
    Yeah, the fourth case was a big plot-twist. I remember it pretty well, when Matt revealed his true form. It was at night and I went to bed shortly after that with that nice music of his. Yeah idk. The next day we had fries with some meat and sauce while I cross-examined Shelly de-Killer. Yeah. Fun case. Probably wouldn't play again due to it's length.

    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials & Tribulations:
    It felt so new to play Mia's second case actually. Everything felt different and I love that case :D Dahlia is still one of my favourite characters. Also, Dahlia doesn't go to the toilet. Also, this is Mia's game.
    So uhm there's nothing much to say about the second case, as I was bored the entire time. I can only say this: WHOA! LOOKING COOL, JOKER!
    So uhm then there was the third case, it was pretty fun and I like the characters. It was creative. I think it was one of the better cases that aren't relevant to the main story.
    The fourth case kinda existed. I can't say much, but I like it :) Still a great case.
    And for the final case: (second)best case in probably ever, if only I hadn't been spoiled who the murderer is :( It's a basically perfect case, everyone returns, Iris is introduced and the Trilogy is finished and the Fey story is wrapped up. Also: *cries in Godot's Reminiscence theme*

    So then I finished the Trilogy. Yeah. Some time later I found out there are more games and I found out the order of them. So... then I totally legally definitely bought Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney for my PC Emu... uhm... 3DS of course for 60 € in the E-Shop.

    Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
    I really love this game and it's twists, however I feel like no-one likes case 2 and 3. I enjoyed all of these cases, especially the third and fourth one. The fourth case was one of the best and dramatic cases in the entire series, making it my most favourite. I played it during the spring and summer of 2020 I think.

    So yeah I noticed it takes really long to write this, so I'll keep it shorter. After this, I don't exactly know what happened in what order. I started playing the two investigations games and watched Playthroughs of Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice.

    Miles Edgeworth: This game's name sucks, why isn't it just Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations.
    Everyone says this game is totally boring and I kinda understand why, but I still had my fun with it, actually. Mostly. The fourth case was kinda boring and I approached the fifth case kinda biased, as someone already told me it's boring. Yeah, it basically could've ended after arresting Calisto. Also: In this episode of stupid people save the entire case featuring Larry and Oldbag.

    Gyakuten Kenji 2: Why does noone say Investigations 2 on the internet
    Great game, many characters I like returned. And Lotta. I really love the fact that all the cases meet up back in the last case story-wise and the third case was one of the best ones, I mean where else can you play Gregory? The case was really interesting. Yeah, the last case was a piece of art. I can't say much...

    Phoenix Wright: This is Athena's and Apollo's game
    Since I only watched a playthrough, I can't say much. The pursuit theme is one of my favourites.

    Phoenix Wright: This is Apollo's game, dammit!
    Honestly I'm really tired at this point. All of the cases were really great and the villains even more. Nahyuta... was Nahyuta and an actually interesting prosecutor. The last case was so damn epic. Also: The fourth case is underrated, please get some love for Geiru.

    Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
    In advance, I wanted to write "vs." but it actually is vs. in the last case. Long story short, I also love how all cases connect into each other. They were all awesome and solving riddles was really intersting, as it was my first Professor Layton game. It was also a welcomed change for the court-gameplay. The pursuit theme in Labyrinthia gave me reasons to live, not even joking. It's so damn epic but I gotta wear headphones to make it sound good. Best pursuit theme. Also, Phoenix never gets creditted :( The last case was the best again, showing how 10 random guards change the entire case. The entire second part after Layton arrived was pure mind-fork. I cried at the end for like the whole time after the case ended. It was so beautiful.

    This was my latest game, but I gotta put in DGS too...

    Yeah, DGS. I don't remember much, as it's been some time and I lost interest in the second game. I basically know all the culprits so I lost interest. I'm sure the gameplay of the first one was great, but I literally forgot everything.

    submitted by /u/FuntimeTobii
    [link] [comments]

    Remember pearl? This is her now, in isekai, and an elf. (note: her japanese voice is the same as pearl)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment