• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 30, 2021

    Ace Attorney Apollo and Phoenix but they are normal lawyers.

    Ace Attorney Apollo and Phoenix but they are normal lawyers.


    Apollo and Phoenix but they are normal lawyers.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    Here's lil'miles with lil' sleepy dood- ������

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Why does everyone want to kill me now.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    A local burger shop in my country uses Phoenix and Maya for an advertisement.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    Main series + investigations facial hair tier list

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    Aai2 ep1 I tried

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Phoenix Wright x Friday Night Funkin' [M.I.L.F]

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Sebastian playing the piano though he’s probably bad at it xD (OC)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    The strongest objection in the AA universe (From the 15th Anniversary special)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    Top 10 characters, as ranked by r/AARankdown - The Final 5 awaits

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    I drew Von-Karma as a break from other art things, and also because I love her

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Decided to post my art project here (Spoiler for OG trilogy + AAI)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Know any good fangames that are before AJ and the timeskip?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    I want to to back to the old days instead of being in a future of playing as Athena or Apollo

    submitted by /u/elitegamer_28
    [link] [comments]

    I was wondering about something...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    In 1-4, when Phoenix showed Miles the letter that instructed Yanni Yogi to kill Robert Hammond and frame Edgeworth, why didn't he recognise his mentor's handwriting? The only explanation i can come up with is that he was emotionally charged because of the contents of the letter. That still doesn't quite cut it. Does anyone have a better explanation? Or am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/HoldIllustrious2598
    [link] [comments]

    The thing I've noticed after using Objection.lol for a while

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    I thought that characters had a TON of animations,when I was playing the games. But after using them to create a 197 frames scene — damn,how I was deceived...You know that out of all Trilogy + AJ characters,only Damon Gant,Bikini,Klavier Gavin,AJ Phoenix Wright,Moe,Valant and Zak Gramareye and Plum Kitaki have laughing animations? Well,now you do,you're welcome.

    You really have to put a lot of work and enthusiasm to not make scenes look boring.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the coolest thing the series did that you didn’t expect them to actually do?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    AAI2 Spoilers: I'm really impressed by how they managed to tie in Gregory and Ray's story in with established canon, and they actually took a nameless person from the first game, one of the previous chief prosecutors, and made him an actually character with story relevance.

    submitted by /u/Setting_Maleficent
    [link] [comments]

    A random question

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    After Edgeworth who do you think is gonna be chief prosecutor klavier or Simon blackquill

    submitted by /u/abrahemdbz
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on removing irrelevant evidence?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I was just wondering what people's opinion on the semi-new mechanic of irrelevant evidence being removed between chapters. I have mixed feelings. One one hand I think it makes the games way easier when you only have to deduce out of a small pool of evidence. But on the other hand, I feel like it was kind of an artificial difficulty, maybe? And was I having fun presenting the teddy bear that hasn't been relevant for 18 chapters now?

    Maybe I'm just a boomer who's upset the newer crowd didn't have to suffer like I suffered.

    What's your opinion?

    submitted by /u/TheVecan
    [link] [comments]

    I can see this happening

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    Are Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice ever coming back to iOS?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    So far I've been playing the series on my phone with no objections (no pun intended) whatsoever. The trilogy port was fine enough.

    When I first downloaded the trilogy, I saw that DD and SoJ were also available on the App Store. But when I checked for them recently, both of them were gone. I looked it up and apparently they were pulled back in January due to a bug, but it's almost April now and they're still not back. I saw they also promised support for iOS so it seems they were intended to come back intentionally, but no date was given.

    Is there any kind of time frame as to when these games will be available again on iOS? (I really hope they're back by the time I finish Apollo Justice, lol.)

    submitted by /u/aos_shi
    [link] [comments]

    Father-son bonding

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment