• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Ace Attorney I wasted an hour of my life for this dumb joke. Enjoy I guess

    Ace Attorney I wasted an hour of my life for this dumb joke. Enjoy I guess


    I wasted an hour of my life for this dumb joke. Enjoy I guess

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:03 PM PST

    Randomly found some Maya Fey in an underpass this morning. It totally made my day!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:57 AM PST

    Every defendant's name in Justice for All starts with "Ma"

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:47 PM PST

    Maggey Byrde Maya Fey Max Galactica Matt Engarde

    submitted by /u/MaggehG
    [link] [comments]

    I wanted to draw some of the dialogue from Farewell, My Turnabout in JFA (minor spoilers)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:29 AM PST

    Eat your hearts out, Mia and Adrian fans.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:51 PM PST

    Grasping for straws

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:36 PM PST

    It sorta bugs me that most of the time when all the pieces are coming together that the killer just seems to pull it out of his ass.

    You can prove that he was at the crime scene, his alibi was a lie, and that he had a motive but then he'll be like "Oh yes, but can you prove I was wearing shoes at the crime scene?!?" And everyone just shits their pants in utter shock that Phoenix can't prove that very minor detail.

    submitted by /u/24hourcinderella
    [link] [comments]

    seriously did SoJ take notes from 999 or something [Sprit of Justice/9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors SPOILERS]

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Which unresolved Ace Attorney plot thread(s) do you wish to see resolved?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:07 PM PST

    Cool idea that I just thought of but wouldn’t know how to implement.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:56 PM PST

    Ok, so here me out

    What if in a future ace attorney game, a character that you've known for a long time (IE Franzika, Apollo, Klavier etc) gets accused of a murder, and they ACTUALLY DID IT.

    Doesn't have to be the examples I've stated, but I think it would be cool

    Edit: I mean in the same way 2-4 happened. Where they are accused from the start and it turns out they did it

    submitted by /u/darkkiller1234
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming Apollo Justice on Twitch

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:28 PM PST

    Hi, I'm streaming Apollo Justice on twitch again right here if you want to tune in! Right now we're on the flashback portion of Turnabout Succession.

    submitted by /u/ChrisMan174
    [link] [comments]

    I made fanart of Phoenix in the zoom background in MS paint with a mouse

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:20 PM PST

    Great Pineapple On Pizza Debate. Youtube - Fiskons.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:51 PM PST

    Most Disturbing Breakdown?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:56 PM PST

    AA Photo I made!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:18 PM PST

    Kay Faraday: Ace Attorney OST

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:40 AM PST

    https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM31u99Tho5J2bURRQLd6FVpHJfidB7vd

    I'm making a soundtrack for a hypothetical game where Kay is the protagonist because Capcom hasnt lmao.

    I posted this on her a couple weeks ago, but I thought I should post this again as an update, as I have composed and arranged alot more in the past 2 weeks lmao.

    I'd appreciate it if you checked it out, cause I spend alot of time on this aha

    submitted by /u/ihyryhm
    [link] [comments]

    Say Something Nice about Spark Brushel

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:42 AM PST

    How would you feel if Juniper and Myriam became Judges in near future?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:52 AM PST

    Apparently, Juniper and Myriam are seniors? After they graduate they become judge I presume. In the real world however, you have to be a lawyer before you become a judge. AA University is fictional so it can do what it wants.

    Cons- It would be weird seeing people in their early 20s becoming judges juxtaposition to all of the old farts (and beautiful goodess) through out the entire Ace Attorney games.

    The solution: Have then appear in a reverse Dai Gyakuten Game where the games take place 20 years into the future.

    Pros- Junipers' kindness, fairness, conviction, Lack of interesting personality traits fits the role so well.

    Myriam would be a fun troll judge.

    The AA University has whack lawyer/court worker standards anyways so maybe it's not too weird to have very young judges. Minors can be attorney especially Not-Germamerica, 13 year Olds can become prosecutors.

    Edit: I realized that Justine Courtney is 26 years old (though she looks much older) and most likely has been a judge for years. By AA7, Junie and Myriam would be in their early 20s so age wise, it wouldn't be out of place just that Junie and Myriam look so young.

    submitted by /u/Comicostar
    [link] [comments]

    Simon Blackquill x Bobby Fulbright. My thoughts.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:08 PM PST

    Okay so-- I love this ship. With all my heart. They're total opposites in terms of personality but Bobby would totally bring out the good in Simon. I think they go super well together especially considering where Simon used to be and the profession that Bobby took up. It's just adorable.

    submitted by /u/ClassroomNo6588
    [link] [comments]

    Characters from other media like dahlia

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:25 PM PST

    I love dahlia's character where she acts sweet and innocent but actually is evil. Are there any other characters from other media like her anime or movies or anything.

    submitted by /u/Tablixa
    [link] [comments]

    (SPOILERS!) Just finished Spirit of Justice...

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:20 AM PST

    (I haven't played the DLC yet but I wanted to get my thoughts out while my emotions are fresh)

    Also I'm not that good of a writer so I'm just kind of spewing thoughts as they come into my head.

    ..........

    DHHHHHUUUUUURRRRRRRRKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    Dhurke was such a NICE COOL GUY and it was so fun to see him and Apollo interact and when he saved him from the cave I..... I feel like his death was kind of necessary (as dark as that sounds) just because it gave Apollo the inspiration to find the truth & then to carry on his legacy.

    Apollo's character arc is AMAZING imo! I accidentally spoiled myself and I found out he stayed in Khura'in about halfway through the game, so when that part actually came, I wasn't that emotional with Apollo leaving, but I was emotional for Phoenix, Athena, and Trucy (especially Trucy!!!). But when I think about just how far he's come from AJ to now.......... I'm so proud of him.

    I loved the new characters, Dhurke (if you couldn't tell), Datz (also have a crush on him), Rayfa is so precious I love her.

    SOJ reminded me a lot of T&T because there was an overarching story that carried throughout the whole game and how most of the cases tied into it. I loved that everything felt connected.

    The biggest con I can think of is the huge similarity to Farewell, My Turnabout. When it was Apollo v. Phoenix I thought "maybe Phoenix is being blackmailed?" but no, Maya was just taken hostage AGAIN and being used for Phoenix to get a certain verdict AGAIN. I also feel like Athena didn't get as much attention as she could/should have but I would DIE for her so I'm definitely biased in that way. And, I understand that Apollo and his development was the main focus and they did that well.

    I think this is my 3rd favorite game of the main 6. The cases were fun, soundtrack was one of the best, characters & storyline were 10/10. Also this part LITERALLY changed my life. (this is my first time using imgur I hope it worked lol).

    IDK what else to say, like I said I'm not much of a writer. I would love to go through each of the games and rate/rank them with a small review. Would anyone be interested in that? I was even thinking about rating them on a scale for specific categories (i.e. characters, cases, soundtrack) for each game if that makes sense.

    And another question, I got PLvPW for Christmas (after I started SOJ) so I'm wondering if I should play it right after I finished 6-DLC or should I replay the trilogy then play PLvPW? I only played the trilogy last July-September-ish but I feel like I've grown to care about the characters and the game so much more I'd love to replay it, I'm just not sure if I should do it so quickly.

    I'd love to hear your thoughts and have a discussion on SOJ! Or even the series as a whole. You can either DM me if you want to get more in depth or just comment.

    submitted by /u/tyask3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment