• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Ace Attorney Felt pretty emotional after finishing the original trilogy so I drew Mia. (OC Art)

    Ace Attorney Felt pretty emotional after finishing the original trilogy so I drew Mia. (OC Art)


    Felt pretty emotional after finishing the original trilogy so I drew Mia. (OC Art)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:08 AM PST

    Herr neck

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:49 PM PST

    Oh fuck.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:50 PM PST

    This man is a cross over of my two favorite gaming franchises of all time

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:55 PM PST

    Map of all confirmed nations in the Ace Attorney universe

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:54 AM PST

    RyuuNECKsuke naruhodou

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:40 PM PST

    Miles Edgeworth, his name could be Kilometer Cliffvalue with virtually no difference.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:31 AM PST

    This is why I need this subreddit.

    submitted by /u/FoxyFan_Deluxe
    [link] [comments]

    Was Mr. Dimash Inspired by Capcom's Nahyuta? Or was it the other way around?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:51 PM PST

    Guess the song!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:35 PM PST

    thanks google

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:36 AM PST

    MVC3 and Phoenix Wright’s brilliant design

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:33 PM PST

    Marvel vs Capcom 3 does an astounding job at capturing the heart of Ace attorney in their version of Phoenix Wright. It's really impressive tbh and shows that whoever made the move list really understands the series. He is the only character in the game that doesn't "fight." Where another character does an uppercut, he sneezes. His combos consist of him slipping on the ground, investigating, presenting evidence, going through the case files and such. The closes he gets to actually fighting is a move where Maya charges forwards with arms flailing. He has 3 modes. Investigation, trial, and turnabout mode. In investigation mode he is very weak and can utilize Maya to help him as he collects evidence. In trial mode he can utilize more abilities by using evidence and the case file papers, and if you can land an Objection you will go into turnabout mode. Turnabout mode immediately plays a remixed version of Cornered that overrides all other backround music and gives Phoenix the ability to point his finger and solo the entire enemy team with devastating evidence and damning objections. Turnabout mode can be ended with his lvl 3 hyper (ultimate move) known as Ace Attorney. It is a 1 frame full screen move that is one of the most devastating ultimate moves in the game.
    He is no doubt one of the weakest characters in the game and requires a lot of prep work to reach a powerful state. But if you never heard of marvel vs capcom 3, I really think it's worth checking out some Lythero videos or the game itself if it's on sale. I dedicate this wall-o-text to praising how true to the series they were able to design the kit and music of Phoenix Wright.
    Plus, the dialog spam never gets old "Some leads- some leads- help! M-maya?! I will submit the evide- take a look- explain this- objection! That's illegal! Contradiction! See you in court!"

    submitted by /u/NICKOLIE-
    [link] [comments]

    No, phone, I’m not sending someone an email about Larry

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:44 AM PST

    If you finished Dual destinies and this is what i got to say...

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:34 PM PST

    OMG WHAT THE HELL THE LAST CASE WAS AMAZING THIS FUCKING PHATOM WAS THERE IN FRON OF US PLAYING THE GOOD DETECTIVE ROLE AND WE FELL FOR IT HOLY SHIT I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO SCARED OF A HUMAN BEING AFTER DAWLIA. HE PLAYED US THE WHOLE TIME OMG.

    submitted by /u/GoldenDead12e
    [link] [comments]

    so basically i (and another friend) made an objection.lol out of a conversation we had bc it was so damn funny dkjhfdks

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:36 PM PST

    Do you think tier lists should be allowed the way they are in this subreddit?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:41 PM PST

    There's been a lot of tier lists posted here lately, usually of trials/characters from either the trilogy or the series. It's cool that they elicit some interesting discussion, but a lot of the time they're just rankdowns we've seen before, so to me they've been getting a little repetitive.

    Obviously my poll has no impact on this subreddit's rules, but I'm just curious, what does everybody else think of these tier lists?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/thelordofthelobsters
    [link] [comments]

    2021 and I'm still not used to this

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:06 AM PST

    Here's a moronic argument I had with some friends about breakfast.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:08 AM PST

    OBJECTION! Help i just started watching Phoenix Wright but I dont know where to start •~• should i start with the game series or the anime?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:12 PM PST

    My OBJECTION! fanart (change flair if needed) (not a spoiler) (safe for work)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:47 AM PST

    Ace Attorney Trilogy Steam Version not starting, black screen.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:43 PM PST

    I was attempting to begin playing Ace Attorney Trilogy again (i have in the past, on this same computer). but upon starting the game i was greeted with a black screen, followed by the games audio. pressing buttons told me the game was functioning, just completely black.

    i have attempted restarting my computer. verifying the game cache. reinstalling the game. running it as administrator

    i have windows 8.1. my computer meets or surpasses all requirements (i have an acer aspire e5 575g)

    submitted by /u/snake_loving_nerd
    [link] [comments]

    About Apollo's backstory.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:56 PM PST

    My start with the Ace Attorney saga was quite curious, I was only 12 years old and just received my first Nintendo DS, my mother bought me different games and among them was Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice, so it was the first game with which I started, which was quite curious because it made me start the saga with Apollo and I had no idea who Phoenix was at that time, when I was playing AA:AJ I just believed that he was a character who was a lawyer in his time and that he was just another character. Once I finished the game and found out that Phoenix was actually a main character from old games, I felt like I started at the "end" of his story and then I played the trilogy like it was set in the past.

    Why am I telling this story? Because I started in the saga with Apollo and he has become my favorite character (regarding lawyers) and I did not know anything about his story yet, because I never had a Nintendo 3DS to play Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice so I was feeling incomplete.

    That changed recently and by chance I managed to get a Nintendo 3DS and finally started playing DD and SOJ and .. oh boy, it made me totally fall in love with Apollo who was already my favorite character, I appreciate that in DD they gave him a little of story and in SOJ it was absolutely badass.

    The thing is .. I've been on this subreddit even before playing DD and SOJ, however I didn't come across any major spoilers but one thing in particular and that is that A LOT of people complain about "too many Apollo backstories" thing and I don't understand it very well, I mean, it is a character that has been introduced "recently", it is not an old character like Phoenix, Maya or Edgeworth, so from my point of view, it seems good that it has a story because I want to know who he is.

    I don't know if the complaint is about him being the only one with "backstories" or that they give him a lot of focus, but from my point of view, Apollo being the newly introduced is the one I knew the least about.
    I'll try to roughly recap what I learned from Apollo in the respective games:

    In AA: AJ: The only story about him was that he just entered the world of law and at the end of 4-4 that he is the brother of Trucy and Thalassa.

    In DD: That he had a best friend named Clay who died and the origin of the phrase: "I'm fine"

    In SOJ: Basically his game. Khura'in, Dhurke, Nahyuta, Jove, etc.

    For me it seems like enough backstories for a character, I mean, Phoenix also had his backstories in his games, including him stealing the spotlight in AA:AJ.

    This is what I recall about Phoenix:

    In AA: PW: His beginnings as a lawyer, story with Larry, his mentor Mia, relationship with Maya, story with Edgeworth, school trial.

    In JFA: I don't really remember much of Phoenix's backstory here, but it was an important game to help him grow (and take the plot further at T&T thanks to 2-2) especially at 2-4.

    In T&T: His days in college, that he was studying arts, the motivation Mia gave him to definitely choose to study law and all the courtship he had with Dahlia or Iris.

    In AA:AJ: "The legend", how was his last trial of him as a lawyer, how he adopted Trucy, his relationship with the Gavins.

    In DD: His comeback as a lawyer and that "he was partly responsible for the Dark Age of the Law"

    I'm not going to talk about Athena, because of course I want to know more about her and I think there's still a lot to learn about her but I prefer that she have hers of her own game (although it is very unlikely that it happens) so that she can be a real protagonist unlike in DD, without the need of Apollo or Phoenix to appear to steal the spotlight (I love Athena, btw)

    So it seems to me that both Apollo and Phoenix have their respective backstories, it is true that Apollo's story is more focused on family members, while Phoenix's is more focused on social relationships. So I don't really understand why there are people who complain about the story they give to Apollo, maybe because they introduce this backstories "suddenly" without giving clues in old games? Is it because the game's plot focuses so much on those backstories? I don't know, I know I wrote a lot and I really appreciate the people who will take the time to read me, I really want to know their opinions on the subject. Hap'piraki!

    submitted by /u/matzskut
    [link] [comments]

    The thing I don't like about the Judge

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:39 AM PST

    He is usually a goofy and funny character,who was actually able to bring a smile on my face on occasions,but when he is confronted by prosecutors like Von Karma's,Simon Blackquill and Godot; Or when there is a witness like Dahlia or Furio— he quickly becomes a spineless idiotic simp. Only to create an illusion,that Blackquill,Franziska and Godot are "badass",really.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Attorneys and their stands

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:06 PM PST

    I discided to have the attorneys stands from JoJo here's four, I'll leave the rest to you

    1. Manfred von Karma - Star Platinum
    2. Franziska von Karma - Stone Free
    3. Miles Edgeworth - Echoes
    4. Phoenix Wright - Mia Fey

    If you are going do this on objection.lol please douse the characters mentioned

    submitted by /u/Borkerman
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you think is an overrated/underrated character and why?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:17 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment