• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Ace Attorney Played the first two games and I am now obsessed so I drew the bois in my style (:

    Ace Attorney Played the first two games and I am now obsessed so I drew the bois in my style (:


    Played the first two games and I am now obsessed so I drew the bois in my style (:

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:51 PM PST

    Make it happen please

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Played the second game and also loved it! So here’s a Miles Edgeworth drawing to commemorate :)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:49 PM PST

    “The prosecution is ready, Mr. Phoenix Wright.” “Plead guilty now or prepare to fight.”

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Tier lists are popular, so I gave my take of the cases up to where I’m at

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:48 PM PST

    Making A Tier List Based On YOUR Votes! The Lost Turnabout

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:25 AM PST

    We've got the first game down, I'll move on to the second game, with the case at hand here being The Lost Turnabout.

    I really did not like it at all, and it seems general consensus is the same. So, you can vote for where you would place it and maybe comment explaining why.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/match17
    [link] [comments]

    What is the Cost of ios main story pack + episode 1 together?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:25 AM PST

    Tell me what to draw!!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:01 PM PST

    Hi there! It's me again! If you can tell me what character I could to draw would be awesome!!
    (This time I'm not going to put Franziska as an option)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Roobi7
    [link] [comments]

    God,I understand,that it's plot-relevant an' all,but Nahyuta doesn't stop insulting Apollo EVEN OUTSIDE OF A COURTROOM.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:27 AM PST

    Ace attorney POLL

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:23 PM PST

    I think I'm the only weirdo but do you ship Mia and Phoenix :)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Jorwart_The_Fox
    [link] [comments]

    Im playing Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney for the first time, is anything i need to know?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:47 AM PST

    Dick Gumshoe: Ace Detective

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:51 PM PST

    I feel like this would be a fun one-off game. It shouldn't be long like the Ace Attorney games ore even the Ace Attorney Investigations games.

    It would probably primarily consist of investigations since y'know he's a detective. They're could be sections where you have to testify and correctly order and select the truth. Instead of penalizations, Gumshoe gets paycheck cuts. During all of this, you have a chance to romance Maggey. It never works until the end (maybe?).

    In all honesty would you play this?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Mr_Tenda
    [link] [comments]

    What if Morgan had her own game?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Terry Fawles relationship

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:31 AM PST

    How am I supposed to feel about his relationship with 14yr old Dahlia? Do I judge him as a bad person for it or should I just ignore it, as it was not intended by the writers to be taken as a negative aspect? If I remember correctly, I thank again the anime to give him a much more step father relation with Dahlia, as opposed to a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship.

    submitted by /u/Khouri1
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an official expansion of the JFA bad ending?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:49 PM PST

    According to the wiki, in the bad ending, Wright throws his badge and starts a career as an amateur pianist. But that's not mentioned in the game. So is there a guide or an interview with more detail on what happened?

    submitted by /u/nomemesnolife
    [link] [comments]

    My Cornered Remix! Phoenix + Apollo's Pursuit themes.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Just played Dai Gyakuten Saiban/The Great Ace Attorney!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:11 AM PST

    I've been playing through the AA games continuously for the past few months. After the Trilogy, AJ, and then Dual Destinies I decided to hold off on SoJ for a bit and play DGS/TGAA. (For those that don't know, DGS is a japanese only release spinoff of the AA games that has been translated by fans into english)

    I'll get to the point. This is undoubtedly one of the best AA games in the entire franchise, possibly being on par with the best of the trilogy. If you can, play it.

    The soundtrack is amazing, from investigations to trials it is consistently great at complimenting the mood. I can't even point to one as my favorite. No need to expound there.

    The Artstyle is gorgeous. As it's set in the 19th Century it's got a unique visual style that really draws you in. It makes great use of the 3DS graphics and everything from the backgrounds to the characters really allows you enjoy the locales.

    The Characters are amazing. Ryuu (I'd rather type Iris's nickname than the full name, sue me) is a compelling protagonist, his journey from bumbling student to full-blown ace attorney is marvellous to behold. Asougi is such a great character that he really sticks with you for the whole game. Susato is a great companion, one who really complements Ryuu's personality and gives great partner conversations. I'm a little more on the fence about Lord Van Zieks as a character but I enjoy the clashes with him as a prosecutor. And of course, The Great Detective himself, Sherlock Holmes. He is definitely one of the best characters in the game, his bumbling idiot personality mixed with the inventive genius is a fun combination that allows for good story beats. Iris is just as great as well, although I might have preferred her a little older? I'm not the biggest fan of the child genius trope but it's fine enough in the game.

    Mechanics wise I think this is one of the most loaded ones in the entire franchise. Investigations are really brightened up with the new Theatre of Logic and Reason, so much so that an entire episode is Investigations only! I didn't think that would ever happen in an AA game. Next I enjoy the jury system in London. Although it is a very big stretch considering who gets chosen. Still managing to turn back the tide in a session of Closing Arguments is pretty thrilling, you really feel the pendulum swing between the possible verdicts. Lastly I also enjoy being able to talk to multiple witnesses as it gives off the less professional feeling that trials in the past might have had, without being totally ridiculous.

    Memorable moments include Kazuma cursing the ancestor of Prosecutor Payne so that his descendants would never be able to defeat Ryuu's, of Ryuu in that first trial finally getting that pointing mojo and bein able to slap the table with real conviction, and lastly the reveal of the cat-flap, something I sort of thought in my head but didn't really think seriously about. Every case is gold from start to finish, and most of them bring a great theme of tragedy. Cannot recommend this game enough.

    submitted by /u/Phrophetsam
    [link] [comments]

    Was he KO'd by air,or something?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:39 AM PST

    Ace Attorney Cases, Ranked (in my opinion)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Funny thing about Florent L'Belle's theme

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Like his theme,and Phantom's,the main antagonist of this game,are the only tracks that feature choir in it,pretty epic instrument. So basically,Noriyuki Iwadare puts Florent,one-case character,on the same place,as Phantom.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Good news

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:21 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment