• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 15, 2020

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [16]: Which case from the Trilogy features your favourite intro cutscene?

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [16]: Which case from the Trilogy features your favourite intro cutscene?


    Weekly Poll [16]: Which case from the Trilogy features your favourite intro cutscene?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:20 PM PST

    It finally arrived and on my 36th birthday too!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:27 AM PST

    The Alternative Ending to Farewell my Turnabout

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:32 PM PST

    “You foolish fool!” It really hasn’t been long since my last post but due to quite a few requests here is Franziska!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:12 AM PST

    Did this right after finishing the trilogy ! I adore how likeable all the characters are in this series! [OC]

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:19 PM PST

    I have achieved inner peace. Apollo Justice is up next.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:37 PM PST

    [OC] Drew my girl Kay Faraday!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:41 AM PST

    When Phoenix breathes

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Every character has a different desk slam

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:18 PM PST

    • Phoenix Wright slams with both hands
    • Mia Fey slams with both hands (Understandable for this to be the same as Phoenix's slam because he was her student)
    • Apollo Justice slams with two fists
    • Miles Edgeworth slams with one hand
    • Franziska von Karma whips the desk, and when she is cornered she slams the desk three times with her fist
    • Manfred von Karma s n a p s
    • Klavier Gavin slams the wall behind him
    • Godot slams with his mug if he has it, otherwise he slams with one fist
    submitted by /u/BloonyTunes
    [link] [comments]

    I let my friend guess the ace attorney characters!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:58 PM PST

    [OC] seven-year-long callout post

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:39 AM PST

    How does Gumshoe live?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Gumshoe can't even afford peanut butter. How the hell does this guy live?!

    submitted by /u/Mr_Tenda
    [link] [comments]

    What's this thing on Phoenix's outfit?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:28 PM PST

    Decided to pay tribute to AA's best villain (Capcom bring him back pls)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Making A Tier List Based On YOUR Votes! Reunion And Turnabout

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:51 PM PST

    The case at hand is Reunion and Turnabout (2-2).

    Vote for how you feel on it in the poll, and maybe comment explaining why.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/match17
    [link] [comments]

    The Great Iced Tea Debate.objection (Meme)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:24 PM PST

    Who is your favorite side character in the trilogy?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:00 PM PST

    Best fanfic you’ve read?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:13 PM PST

    Can be in terms of story, or enjoyability.

    https://m.fanfiction.net/s/9547414/1/The-Prosecuting-Convention This one always makes me laugh just due to the bizarreness of it all, also Franziska splashing lemonade on kristoph is hilarious.

    submitted by /u/I-spilt-my-tea
    [link] [comments]

    PW-AA:T&T

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:02 PM PST

    Hey! Last night I finished JFA and I'm about to start T&T. I decided to give a short review of each case after I finished each of them. Since I didn't do this for the other games here is the shortness of my thoughts:

    Case 1-1: Hooked me to the games Case 1-2: I wish it was better Case 1-3: It lasted a bit long but was cool nonetheless Case 1-4: Amazing Case 1-5: Never finished it. Read about though and it sounded really cool! I should probably play it before I play Apollo Justice though...

    Case 2-1: Eh Case 2-2: Pretty sad. I want to know what's up with Morgan though Case 2-3: Kinda strange. Some annoying characters. But I liked Acro! Case 2-4: Amazing! Gumshoe is the real hero here

    submitted by /u/Mr_Tenda
    [link] [comments]

    Russel Berry problem

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:50 PM PST

    I know that we like to rag on the abundance of plot holes in big top but most people either talk about the ridiculousness of Acro's plan or the whole flying debaccle. But I think we also need to adress the problems with Russel himself.

    First of all why did he get angry and secretive when he saw Acro's note? This was so weird that when I was first playing the game I thought we would have a twist where the gentle ringmaster would be proven to be a cruel manipulator that arranged Bat's accident because he didn't approve of his feelings of Regina. But nope. Things were exactly as we thought they were. So why did he act like that? Since there wasn't any foul play he should have realized that the only person who could write it is an enraged Acro and went to confront him directly and helping get through his anger and sorrow. This would prevent the whole thing from happening

    Also more importantly, why did he pose as Max Galactica? Again, in case he had something to hide regarding Bat it would make sense because he would want to frame Max if someone saw him give money to the supposed blackmailer. But now, I can't see any reason why he'd want to do that and they never gave an explanation for it as far as I remember

    submitted by /u/TvManiac5
    [link] [comments]

    What if Ron DeLite joined the IRS?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:23 PM PST

    What will happen?

    submitted by /u/Borkerman
    [link] [comments]

    Someone with trials and tribulations save files?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:24 PM PST

    I overwrote mine by accident and now can't get them back.

    I'm playing the steam port

    submitted by /u/DaveSFM
    [link] [comments]

    For those who played PlvsAA, how do you feel about Espella?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:45 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment