• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    Ace Attorney Biggest irl villain breakdown

    Ace Attorney Biggest irl villain breakdown


    Biggest irl villain breakdown

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:18 PM PST

    I painted a picture of edgeworth and I’m proud of it :)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Trick-Or-Take That! (Late Halloween Comic)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Some Ace Attorney Fanart don’t mind me :)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:12 PM PST

    Attorneys' abilities

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:12 AM PST

    Ace Attorney Trilogy characters ranked by their hairstyles

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:30 AM PST

    I'm pretty sure I'm doing this right

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:13 AM PST

    (Spoilers!) Currently playing 2-3 anyone else think its kinda dumb?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:34 PM PST

    (Massive spoilers for JFA!) Just finished this case and omg it is so disturbing and sad

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:22 PM PST

    The third chapter in my Ace Attorney homage game has just been released!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:04 PM PST

    The third chapter in my Ace Attorney homage game has just been released!

    Hi everyone, just over a year ago I posted about the 2nd chapter, and around 2 years ago about the 1st chapter in my Ace Attorney homage game, and you people seemed to really enjoy them, so now I'n back to let you know that Chapter III has finally just launched!

    https://preview.redd.it/xybsemomynx51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f1903d7cef986686ba7a8fd4c5855aa0db423db4

    This case is a mashup of a courtroom drama and Initial D, as Nina & Dylan get involved with Fledge City's illegal street racing scene!

    It's available now, here, for a special introductory price of $2.99!

    Additionally, Chapter 2 is 50% off and Chapter 1 is permanently free!

    Thanks everyone; that initial post provided the first chapter it's very first boost in players, and while you guys might not remember that among such a big subreddit, it was the big push I needed to really try and make the game into something with its own identity.

    submitted by /u/ByEthanFox
    [link] [comments]

    What’s a pun name you didn’t immediately get?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:24 PM PST

    For me, it's Datz Are'bal. "That's a rebel."

    Even with how obvious the Spirit of Justice's pun names are, that one took me a few encounters with Datz to get, and I was kinda mad afterwards for not getting it sooner.

    So yeah, what pun name flew over your head initially and felt kinda mad/dumb about it afterwards?

    Or, generally, if you didn't miss any, what's a pun name you really liked?

    submitted by /u/GaeTainn
    [link] [comments]

    ah yes, just casually studying one of the hardest colleges while studying in another, albeit a bit easier, one

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:47 AM PST

    Edgeworth's updated sexual orientation.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Is Phoenix’s hair naturally spikey or does he wake up every morning and styles his hair?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:56 AM PST

    Me and my Girlfriend will be streaming the Ace Attorney Trilogy as part of Extra Life's gameday charity for the Children's Hospital of Illinois! Stream starting at 12:00 AM CST!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:20 PM PST

    I usually wouldn't self promote, but all donations go to the Extra Life fundraiser. We do not benefit from donations in any way!

    We will be fully "voice-acting" all the character's, by which I mean we will do our best to have unique voices for each character and read them with a bit of drama/acting. We are by no means professionals in this regard, but you may find it enjoyable none-the-less!

    If you love Ace Attorney and want to stop by to check out our stream/donate, you can come see it at twitch.tv/kalyka89

    Or if you'd rather just donate to the cause without seeing the stream, you can go to our Extra Life team page! https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=428549

    submitted by /u/R3DTR33
    [link] [comments]

    Continuing the trend of my older designs for Franziska and Sebastian, I now present my take on an aged-up Kay Faraday. I used a couple of pieces of official concept art as inspo because I love how they look, and I really like the result!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:51 AM PST

    Real talk. Best Apollo ship

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:04 PM PST

    As title states

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/HiAttila
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts about Logic Chess

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Ok,let's start from what I expected,when I heard about and saw a bit of this mechanic,before playing the game.

    So at first,when I heard about it's name,I thought that it will be a game between Miles and rival investigators,and black chess pieces will be latter's arguments.

    But in actuality,devs went and made Logic Chess an analog to Psyche–Locks. Like,I'm not mad or anything, I still love that mechanic,but that name doesn't come along with unlocking secrets. It should have been called "Unlocking Chess",or whatever it's in Japanese. My favourite Logic Chess segment is definitely Sebastian's (I literally cried during it).

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    a bit sad for the mask de masque case

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:08 PM PST

    because it seemed like it would be our first case not related to murder, but sadly, it also became a murder case, damn, I just want some non-murder cases

    submitted by /u/Khouri1
    [link] [comments]

    Law Students Stream Justice for All

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:29 PM PST

    Hello fellow ace attorneys, hope you are having a good Friday! If you want to relive some of the Justice for All cases, feel free to stop by this stream and laugh at some law students while they present their attorney's badge to each and every witness they come across. We will stream until 10:00 PM PST. Hope to see you in the chat!

    https://www.twitch.tv/bornsinner3

    submitted by /u/Carbonizer16
    [link] [comments]

    What are your thoughts on Vera Misham?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:46 AM PST

    Too lazy to post an image this time.

    submitted by /u/IrisApologist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment