• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Ace Attorney Ladders

    Ace Attorney Ladders


    Ladders

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    he has an objection, your honour

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Colorful Objections!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    The Length of Every Case illustrated through a Tiermaker, based of Slyzer's Youtube Playthoughs

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Every character's political affiliations

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I gave Maya a hamburger

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Just finished Ace Attorney Trilogy, so glad I finally got into this series!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Apologies for the fluff post but I literally just finished the trilogy on switch after playing it since March and I'm full of emotions!

    I remember when I was 12 years old first playing the original on the DS and struggling to get into it, never thought I'd be so obsessed with it all those years later.

    Cannot wait to get into the other games and I've got to the last case in the trilogy has for to be my favourite. Couldn't stop thinking about it whenever I wasn't playing it. Doesn't help I'd always play it before bed so here I am still up at 2 am

    The trilogy has earned a spot in my top ten games of all time ✨

    submitted by /u/BrawlingKJG
    [link] [comments]

    I got tired of waiting for a new game and made my own: Evil Justice

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    https://deeborm.itch.io/evil-justice-first-case

    As a great man once said, "Fine... I'll do it myself."

    I made an introductory case in an Ace Attorney styled game I'm calling Evil Justice. Production values are nil and my staff consists of myself only, but it's basically a free court case I want to give out to everybody.

    If all goes well I want to make a whole bunch! If you play it, let me hear some critique. I can take it (probably).

    submitted by /u/Deeborm
    [link] [comments]

    Athena Cykes in the moon I draw, [IG:_je_ey_]

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Can I skip Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Pretty much the title. Does it actually add to the story? Would it be fine if I skipped it?

    submitted by /u/-Cornn_Flaek-
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy via Steam, and I have thoughts.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    To start, the top 5 characters in order (I've only played the first trilogy so keep that in mind)are:

    1. Maya
    2. Pearl
    3. Phoenix
    4. Franziska
    5. Edgeworth

    Now, these are my slightly spoilery thoughts about those games.

    • Godot is a dickhead.
    • I never want to see Mia Fey again. I got sick of her during the Dr. Grey case when she kept jumping in Pearl's body and wouldn't shut up.
    • I do not want to see any Fey family members except Maya, Pearl, or Bikini. Iris annoys me.
    • When someone randomly vanishes with no foul play WHY WOULD YOU THINK THEY DIED PHOENIX?
    • "What does it mean to be a prosecutor?" SHUT UP EDGEWORTH
    • "What does it me to be a defense attorney?" SHUT UP PHOENIX AND MIA AND GODOT AND EDGEWORTH
    • Maya is a perpetual damsel in distress, but she's cool so I'll let it slide.
    • Lotta Hart is very annoying. She be going on the stand just to lie.
    • That old lady be testifying straight off hearsay. Goofy.

    That's all the gripes I could think of at the moment, I just put 90 hours in over the last couple of weeks to beat these three games.

    This series is pretty cool. I just need them to put the OTHER mainline titles on PC so I can beat those too.

    submitted by /u/BMDNERD
    [link] [comments]

    Wendy Oldbag-type beat

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I Was fooled ... but I like the result

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Well as the title says I downloaded Ace Attorney Trilogy for Edgeworth's line about clowns and now I got to know it was fake. but I am not gonna get upset or anything . Why? Because this game is exceeding my expectations every case is a new thrill and I never expected this from a lawyer simulator.

    submitted by /u/RyunoMask
    [link] [comments]

    Does it matter what game I start with?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    AA anime soundtrack question

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Has anyone been able to find the Signal Samurai song? NOT the Steel Samurai song. Im looking for the one that plays on the radio in the episode where Miles finds the dog in the mall.

    I can't find it anywhere

    submitted by /u/Royal_Rust
    [link] [comments]

    Even though I initially wrote this post as a joke, I am genuinely interested in what you think on this topic

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    I'm stuck in rise from ashes (in pressing redial button) SuperNDS is the app that I used.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    I did everything I could and even flip the phone up and down but nothing changes. Should I used different app? (Please not drastic. I don't have money for that)

    submitted by /u/Charannee09
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the DGS-2 translation patch?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    The latest update appears to have been from almost a year ago, the discord channel is gone, and it's only got the 1st two cases translated.

    submitted by /u/blackanddaxter
    [link] [comments]

    I've written over 65,000 words on Ace Attorney over 2 years, and I've finally finished my retrospective

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    I just noticed something...

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Am I the only one thinking Phoenix needs a bit more spine?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Like I said in the title, am I the only one thinking Nick needs to stand up against personal attacks more, or at least differently? All the time he's getting belittled by Franziska, Godot and others not mentioned here. It's very rare for him to actually throw jabs back when he receives them.

    Recently I've started playing Spirit of Justice and I'm on case 2(no spoilers please) and I'm starting to get really tired of Rayfa's princess-ish attitude and how Phoenix says nothing back to assert his necessity of conducting a proper investigation. She's a princess, I get it. Doesn't need to show it so much in her attitude.
    Instead of hearing a 14 year old constantly spewing nonsense he should assert himself. She's less than twice his age, c'mon...And the fact most of the times nothing happens just leaves me thinking:"Is this the same Phoenix that went to hell and back??"He should have grown out of that spineless attitude. At the beginning it'd be understandable, but now? After he won case after case?

    Also, I understand that life on the line is extremely serious, but he could just tell Rayfa that when she's finished he'll continue his investigation, whenever she's spewing nonsense. That would be a softer way of putting her in her place without getting himself into trouble, instead of "putting his tail between his legs"... Pathetic, really.

    And the worst part is that he'll very likely be the same when I'm finished with the game...I'm unhappy with the direction Capcom is taking Phoenix, someone that was a badass in AJ game now reduced to a wimp before a 14 year old...

    submitted by /u/leftybrows
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment