• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Ace Attorney With all the chaos in the world, stop and have a coffee with me...trite.

    Ace Attorney With all the chaos in the world, stop and have a coffee with me...trite.


    With all the chaos in the world, stop and have a coffee with me...trite.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    I was playing ace attorney justice for all and I saw this date and I remembered that it’s the date of today lol what a coincidence

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Let me introduce you to my MS paint drawling of Phoenix Wright, Feenics Right

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    yatagarasu

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Im working on a Pearl! I dont like it so far, I need to fix a bit here in there. Shading and shine and getting to fix the body

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Of all the running gags of the series, the toilet cleaning one is my favourite. And this picture shows my favourite appearance of said running gag

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    [OC] Maya Fey Stretching

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Schools closed today until further notice here and my students made me two very special cards before saying goodbye

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    From my favorite movie, galactic battles: the kingdom fights back

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    What do you think of my first fan-character?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Told my 11 year old sibling that he sucks at art. Found this 2 days later. I regret what I said.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    sketching ace attorney villians till i give up or run out: day 3

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Asougi Kazuma Fanart that i did yesterday.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Mr. Nick..., I don't feel so good.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Thoughts about kristoph Gavin?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    No banner for Rise from the Ashes?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I finished the whole trilogy, went back and realized I never for the banner for Rise from the Ashes ("banner" being the big photo that appears on the menu screen when selecting a case). I know I had finished the case, I went back to my save and finished the last of court and went through the credits and after it was all done I checked again and the banner still isn't there. Why does it not think I completed the case?

    submitted by /u/pigsticks19
    [link] [comments]

    Is everyone just a jerk to Phoenix? First time player here

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    So I'm currently playing the trilogy on 3ds and I like it don't get me wrong but I'm starting to get irritated that everyone just finds moments to downplay him. Part 1 I didn't mind much but so far in part 2 it's getting a bit out of hand. Even Mia is doing it to me

    Granted,I get it's supposed to be a ongoing gag and trust me I'm not saying I'm gonna stop playing but I just wanna know what fans inputs on this? Maybe I'm getting irritated for nothing

    submitted by /u/bradlie1
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney Meets Hamilton

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    It’s happening!! (Kinda sad tho ):

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    As part of a contest between friends, I made a original anime op out of stock photos. I think you can see my inspiration.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney 7 Hopes

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    With talk of Ace Attorney 7 focusing on Athena (which I'm 100% down for) I can't help but hope for a more "serious" courtroom vibe this time around. Mental health and illness can be a very serious topic, and it's not all fun and giggles like it's sometimes presented in the games.

    I'd like it if they really devoted themselves to the Analytical Psychology side of things with Athena and really broadened the mechanics of the Mood matrix, as well as her ability to hear into people's hearts.

    What would be some ideas you'd like to implement in Ace Attorney 7 if Athena was the protagonist?

    submitted by /u/Rivalalioth
    [link] [comments]

    AJ:AA theory (AJ and DD spoilers)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Earlier I was watching Apollo Justice's bad ending on YouTube and saw a comment about the Jurist System not making it to Dual Destinies and a response saying that it was confirmed that the system wasn't well-received.

    Whether it was confirmed or not isn't the point of this post, but how it is possible for the Jurist System to fail when it just unmasked the universe's 3rd worst monster (first is the phantom and second is the liar)

    How do I suggest it happened, you may ask? Simple. The bad ending is canon.

    That's right. The verdict never happen in the trial of Vera Misham, causing her to die and for Kristoph to survive the guilty trial.

    "But why would Thalassa do that," you ask? She didn't. It's a random juror who, either by mistake or corruption or something else entirely, chose the guilty verdict. Or perhaps an international spy did it? Regardless, a verdict wasn't reached, Vera died, Kristoph got away, etc.

    How does it explain it's failure and how does it fit the story? After seeing Kristoph appear ab-SO-lutely guilty in the trial, the people thought he'd be convicted for sure, but it seems that others have different plans. After Vera's death, the public is outraged. This is why Phoenix Wright, having regained the trust of the public after Apollo exposed (though not convicted) Kristoph as the real forger, retakes the bar exam under Edgeworth's instructions. This means that Phoenix is still under suspicion, but it's also likely that he did it (for the public, anyways). This explains why the gallery at Foolbright's "inquisition" responded that way: in the eyes of some of them (maybe a majority, maybe a minority, it doesn't really matter as long as they are vocal), Phoenix is just badgering another witness until he can use his forged evidence to get a "Not Guilty" verdict.

    Of course, I have only raised a possibility, and a possibility does not the truth make. So until the time comes that we reach a final conclusion, I leave this theory to the public.

    submitted by /u/Judges-Brother
    [link] [comments]

    More fanart of these two even though I can’t draw for my life.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment