• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Ace Attorney Woman convicted of husband’s murder after parrot witness repeats ‘don’t shoot’. Don’t forget DL-6.

    Ace Attorney Woman convicted of husband’s murder after parrot witness repeats ‘don’t shoot’. Don’t forget DL-6.


    Woman convicted of husband’s murder after parrot witness repeats ‘don’t shoot’. Don’t forget DL-6.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    TAKE THAT!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    [OC] Kay wallpaper my friend wanted me to make! (MS Paint)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    On the second playthrough thanks to ��

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Penny Nichols, 2017

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Me listening to any AA soundtrack

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Gumshoe is awesome(T&T Spoilers)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Never before have I been so hyped up for a videogame character as I have for when Gumshoe saves you in these games. It's only happened twice so far, (I'm in the middle of Recipe for Turnabout) but when it happens, It's awesome. In the first game when Dee Vasquez brings out the mafia guys, then gumshoe comes in to save you, that felt great. Now in this game when Xin Eohp is gonna beat you up with mangirl the chef, Gumshoe bursts in and saves you again! Both of these times had my fist in the air with me saying "Yeah! Gumshoe!" Oh, and in AAI, I feel like he saves Edgeworth multiple times, so that's also pretty awesome. He's definitely one of my favorite characters in this series, sad to hear that he isn't in any games past the trilogy.

    submitted by /u/Pretzel-Kingg
    [link] [comments]

    sketching ace attorney villians till i give up or run out: day two

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    real talk tho blackquill’s pretty cool

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    when I played dual destinies I thought he was an annoying littl enay nay ass fucker byt playing spritt of justice has made me realize that the motherfucker's actually cool

    submitted by /u/Kamina69
    [link] [comments]

    So i was messing around this app i have on my phone called "Pastel friends" so i just made the AA characters there. I tweaked some missing stuff in Paint Tool Sai so there ya go (i also forgot trucy ;-;)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Hate to say this, but why did Yamazaki leave Ace Attorney?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Why did Yamazaki decide to move on from Ace Attorney after Spirit of Justice? I was thinking he opted to continue to work on the next game, but for some reason... He was probably fed up with the series and left it there to be. Other mentions go to a new scenario writer in Capcom that's about to be built on the Nintendo Switch, which it will take time for how long, I don't know.

    But seriously, why did Yamazaki choose to quit? And why did he choose not to bring us Ace Attorney 7? Any reasons?

    submitted by /u/CamperorLOL
    [link] [comments]

    DGS1-2 Spoilers Without Context

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    My Case Tier List. From someone who hasn't played the games in 2 years and just replaying them and just finished 2-1.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Phoenix pfp! (Came from failed comic panel)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Winning cases

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    I know Phoenix has won cases on his own, there has to be a few at least. Does anybody know which ones? If I'm not mistaken I believe Turnabout Big Top was one.

    submitted by /u/24hourcinderella
    [link] [comments]

    Wait a fuckin minute...

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    What's stopping Phoenix from just asking everyone who killed the victim? As long as he has the Magatama he can just eliminate everyone until he finds the killer.

    submitted by /u/AthenaCykeshater43
    [link] [comments]

    IRL Logic Chess Question

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    The whole logic chess mechanic is one of my favorite things in an ace attorney game ever, and I'm just wondering, what are your guys' opinions of its possible real-life use? This may be a dumb question lol

    submitted by /u/Pretzel-Kingg
    [link] [comments]

    I just realized something about a name in aai2

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Simon Keyes has the word MONKEYS in the name. Fucking Genius!!! I love it. So subtle I haven't even noticed it until now

    They really knock it out of when it comes to names in this series

    submitted by /u/liluzi699
    [link] [comments]

    Edgeworth pfp! (Also came from failed comic panel)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Do y’all think Larry Butz is a Simp (forgive me if I spelled his name)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    AA7 BETTER include my gamer girl waifu

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    I sent Capcom gigabytes of character analysis, fanart, r34, and fanfictions of my OC waifu,They have NO excuse not to make her an officila character

    submitted by /u/Shitpost2017
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment