• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    Ace Attorney Joker (2019) - starring Joaquin Phoenix Wright

    Ace Attorney Joker (2019) - starring Joaquin Phoenix Wright


    Joker (2019) - starring Joaquin Phoenix Wright

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I am proud to announce my first Ace Attorney OC: Miles Spaghedgeworth

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    What are you doing in lockdown.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    turnabout_memories.jpg

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Daily doodle #4: Athena cykes(now taking requests for doodles w/details in comments)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    I sketched Lamiroir ��

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    drawing prosocuters everyday till i get poisoned and become comatose for 5 years: day 9

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Case 2 closed

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Ok so first off, sorry this took so long. With everything that's been going on in both my personal life and the world, I've had less and less time to play, but I have finished Case 2 and I'm gonna say one thing before I talk about the rest of the case. How in the fuck did Mia's body fit in Pearls clothes, like she would just burst out of them and only parts of it would fit. Ok anyway, first off seeing the Village was really cool and even though it looks empty, seeing little Pearls actually help Wright was something I didn't expect. The giant locks that she gave are a nice new mechanic, whenever they appeared I got giddy and immediately would try to break them, until I realize that there's nothing I can do and just move on. The whole plot twist at the end was kinda out of no where but I guess it makes since in a way. I knew the whole time that the Aunt had something I do with this, I fucking knew it, the way she said stuff about her being the branch family just kinda gave it away. But other than that, I liked this case, it was really nice and some of the character interactions were good too. Onward to the next case ... whenever I finish that.

    submitted by /u/Viridian1452
    [link] [comments]

    drawing ace attorney character until i give up: athena cykes (day 1)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Defending Investigations (JelloApocalypse response)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Recently a popular YouTuber JelloApoclypse made a two-part steam "highlight" about his and his friend's playthrough of Investigations. Those videos are overwhelmingly negative and have a lot of views for ace attorney related videos so it's safe to assume a lot of people who haven't even played the game watched them. Going through their comment was heartbreaking for me as 99% of them agree with him and I know Invastagitions will be seen in a more negative light for a while. So I would like to refute some of the points he and his friends made. (NOTE: this is not an attempt to hate on anyone involved with those videos, I'm just hoping to defend one of my favorite ace attorney games from blind hatred by the fanbase)

    1." the game is too dragged out"

    This seems to be the main issue he had and while I do think some parts overstay their welcome, I feel like the main reason he had this issue is because he played the game in a Livestream trying to finish every case in a single session. eventually, he just wanted the case to be over because he didn't want to play the game in short sessions. Investigations is a slow-paced game that benefits from 30-60 minute play sessions without any stress of streaming, which leads us to...

    2."The writing sucks"

    This one is just insulting. jello and his friends barely even paid attention to the dialogue, instead deciding to make cringy jokes and screaming at the game. why else do you think they all had the exact same opinions about the game? also, using a walkthrough and save states just makes the experience more artificial, It's OK if you use a walkthrough if that's how you enjoy ace attorney, but it just makes the game a book, in my opinion. Also, him presenting wrong evidence was mostly his fault because he didn't read/paid attention to most of the dialogue.

    1. The comments.

    This one personally hurts the most.

    most of the comments in those videos seem to completely agree with jello or comment on how they are shocked that the game is so bad. I think one of the reasons a lot of people agreed with him is that they found the videos funny. personally, I'm not a fan of that type of humor but to each their own. But I think many of the people agreed with him because they like the video, it's pretty psychological but that seems to be the case, the videos also barely show any of the game's great qualities like the soundtrack and the plot, choosing instead to show them getting angry at the game and making jokes.

    There are a lot more things I could say but this post is getting way too long, thanks to everyone who read this wall of text and I hope people won't blindly hate investigations. (any additional/counter-arguments are welcome!)

    submitted by /u/twitchguy64
    [link] [comments]

    Spirit of justice keeps crashing. How can I fix this?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    My phone should be able to run it, it's got the correct iOS update, and I used to be able to play it just fine.

    submitted by /u/Bivery
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney and Danganronpa Crossover, anyone ?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    if there's any franchise that's close to Ace Attorney's style, I'd say it's Danganronpa, both series are among my all-time favorites, so I'm curious to how a crossover would be like

    I didn't play the Professor Layton crossover, so I don't know how they did it (I didn't play any of Professor Layton's games either so I wasn't too interested in the crossover to begin with), but I think the best idea I can come up with is the following:

    Ace Attorney characters in an a Killing Game, I don't think it would be interesting if it took place in Ace Attorney world since it wouldn't be that interesting, since Danganronpa's defining trait is the atmosphere and pressure on everyone, including the Protagonist and the innocent characters, so imagine if we combine that pressure with Ace Attorney's cast.

    it would either be 8 Ace Attorney Characters vs 8 Danganronpa Characters, or an all Ace Attorney Killing Game, with characters throughout the series: Phoenix, Mia, Maya, Edgeworth, Franziska, Pearl, Larry, Gumshoe, Godot, Apollo, Klavier, Trucy, Ema, Athena, Simon and Nahyuta

    maybe it's like a swap or something, but that'd make the game too long, cuz both series are known for incredibly long games, so having 2 in 1 would be an overkill.

    let me know your thoughts and your own ideas!

    submitted by /u/nouratef
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing Farewell, My Turnabout case today

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Phoenix is angry at Edgeworth because he "would do anything to get a guilty verdict". Did Phoenix forget that Edgeworth helped him in the Steel Sumerai case at the end?? Also the fact that he thinks that Edgeworth was gone for year because his perfect record got ruined angers me so much! Edgeworth has gone trough so much and needed time to think about a lot of stuff. And meanwhile Phoenix was angry because he thought that Edgeworth left because of his perfect record got ruined?! I love Phoenix but man he frustrates me sometimes.

    submitted by /u/debsim
    [link] [comments]

    Fan Games

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    so what are some of the good Ace Attorney fan games/case (complete not WIP ones) out there ? I recently played Contempt In Court personally and loved it (I'd recommend it to everyone, it feels like a perfect sequel to the Trilogy and Investigation games) so I'd like to try more of these

    submitted by /u/nouratef
    [link] [comments]

    Your wishes for the future of the franchise

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    I want the second trilogy to be released for the Switch, I mean Ace Attorney 4, 5, 6, and possibly the investigations games in an HD release too.

    I know people woulk like Ace Attorney 7, but I would like to see a new Investigations 3 game.

    submitted by /u/Solrac-H
    [link] [comments]

    Ok Here comes Justice!My MS paint drawing inspired by https://www.reddit.com/r/AceAttorney/comments/flv9ku/let_me_introduce_you_to_my_ms_paint_drawling_of/ his name is Apealo Justy!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Case 2-2 is really stretching my suspension of disbelief (spoilers)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Reunion, And Turnabout. Three points which, even for a whimsical series like this, I find a little too ridiculous.

    Lax Detention Center Rules: Maya giving Phoenix the magatama from the detention center. Like what?! She is a murder suspect and she can just give objects to her defense attorney? How is that not being at least checked over by the guard?

    Franziska whipping people in a court of law: I know it's played for comedy and it is funny, but seeing Franziska physically assault the defense, the witnesses and the judge is kinda getting on my nerves with how absurd it is that she can do it with no consequences at all. It makes the game feel unrealistic to its detriment. How is this not contempt of court? There is one point where Franziska looks like she'll be punished for contempt because she hid the second photograph. They (at least tried to) justify this by her saying that she didn't know the second photo would turn out to be necessary. Well since contempt of court is clearly a bad thing, why isn't anyone doing anything about her physically assaulting everyone around her, including the judge? Isn't that contempt of court? So her concealing a second photograph (which she claimed to not have known the relevance of) is bad, but her whipping people around isn't?

    Channeling confirmed: In the aftermath of the DL-6 incident, I would think there would be a huge uproar over Franziska's illegal photograph and the second photograph proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Kurain Channeling Technique works. This has proven the supernatural to be possible in the world, and is going to be a huge shocker to anyone who followed the DL6 case (including the judge!) But I'm surprised there is hardly any reaction to it. You'd think this'd make headlines and restore the reputation of the Fey clan.

    submitted by /u/ShiningConcepts
    [link] [comments]

    Question about what a music track is called DGS-5 spoilers?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    During the final cross examination it plays different music what is it called?

    submitted by /u/Monstrous-Turnabout
    [link] [comments]

    Do we have an Ace Attorney Discord server?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment