• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Ace Attorney Ace attorney names be like

    Ace Attorney Ace attorney names be like


    Ace attorney names be like

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:24 PM PST

    My new son (I haven't finished AA3 yet, I'm in the middle of case 3)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:55 AM PST

    Happy birthday to my favorite 4th ace Attorney game. (No shade on AJ, just haven’t played it yet)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:33 PM PST

    Tumblr headcannons be wild

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:12 PM PST

    Always thought the AAI judge design looked off so I gave it a shot

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:24 AM PST

    For those who don't know,in turnabout beginnings gumshoe was supposed to have a younger version of himself just like Mia Fey and Miles Edgeworth. These are the concept designs that were scrapped because there were running out of space in the cartridge. He only got a different coat in the end.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Holy shit I love that sound effect

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:20 PM PST

    I have a story fit for an Ace Attorney game.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:50 PM PST

    English is not my first language, sorry for any mistakes :)

    I'm going to keep things vague for my own privacy, but I am a Prosecutor, and yes, some Prosecutors are cocky assholes, most aren't that bad though, the competitiveness of law is very real though, some prosecutors really have the von karma mindset.

    No, I haven't updated any autopsies, those take at least a few weeks to get done.

    I was introduced to Ace Attorney by a friend of mine, 2 Years ago, fell in love with the wildness of it. They (including Phoenix) break a lot of rules, and it's funny to me.

    Here's my story:

    I wanted to be a Prosecutor for a long time, but never really spoke about it to my family, we were not close.

    When I was an adult, I didn't really talk to them anymore.

    I actually reconnected with my sister because she ended up becoming a defense lawyer herself.

    After playing these games, that sounds like a story that could be from one of these games.

    submitted by /u/okaydokaya
    [link] [comments]

    Ace attorney spirit of justice is cut of at the side and too thick on the other. Any way to fix this??

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:09 PM PST

    Unique prosecutor tier list i made based off they're skill level (soj case 5 spoilers)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:02 PM PST

    Tried to draw Edgeworth without reference... He looks offended

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:42 AM PST

    Today’s the 12th anniversary of Apollo Justice’s game in North America!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:17 PM PST

    Ahem

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Question on Von Karma

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Just bought the remastered trilogy on Steam and have been playing it. Absolutely loving it, beat acts 1-5 on the first game and now going through the second.

    One thing that puzzles me though is in act 4 of the first game. So spoilers if you haven't gotten this far, but I suppose most people on this sub have.

    Why in the absolute hell would Von Karma have Yanni Yogi kill Hammond at that time instead of waiting for a few more days when the DL-6 case would be closed forever? If he just waited like 3 more days it would have been impossible to tie him to the DL-6 case.

    For how meticulous he was in everything he did, this seems like a crazy huge oversight for him.

    submitted by /u/crazed3raser
    [link] [comments]

    Look at the server chat

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:23 PM PST

    This actually happens in Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Do you think Capcom will ever release more of the games on PC besides the Trilogy?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:35 AM PST

    When you see that certain name and it gave you flashbacks

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:14 AM PST

    Poker game.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:26 AM PST

    A random idea I just had: suppose there's a poker game between Phoenix, Apollo, Kristoph, Godot, Dahlia, Gant, Shih-na and Shelly. Who wins and why?

    Supposing that Phoenix is not unbeatable at poker.

    submitted by /u/maltron66
    [link] [comments]

    DGS2 Case 3 first impressions

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:19 AM PST

    So I just got done with the sub of this case, cause I had already played 1-2 and didn't think I could wait for the translation to be finished. This case is great and I think this game is legitimately already way, way better than the minor disappointment that was DGS1. I admit I groaned a bit when Susato appeared out of nowhere, I was really hoping she would improve as a character after how great she was in case 1, but she's really not any different than DGS1 to be perfectly honest. Though she's still a more interesting assistant than Iris. Holmes is okay here. Certainly better than his appearances in 2-2. Drebber is a great morally grey villain and consistently entertaining throughout. His motives are really cool and I love how the game paints him as some horrible mastermind (even his design screams pure evil) but he ends up being not actually that bad of a person, he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and had his life completely ruined. van Zieks' development is fantastic and his relationship with Benjamin is really great. Asougi's return is done very well and probably the best way they could have handled it. Sithe is a solid villain and the final evidence used to take her down is very clever on the writers' part. Overall a fantastic case, probably better than every DGS1 case, but I'm not sure if I prefer it over the equally amazing 2-2.

    submitted by /u/whaaatisth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment