• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 20, 2022

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [17]: Which case from the DS games features your favourite intro cutscene?

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [17]: Which case from the DS games features your favourite intro cutscene?


    Weekly Poll [17]: Which case from the DS games features your favourite intro cutscene?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 05:00 PM PDT

    My manager's note for the self checkout centre

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 07:20 PM PDT

    A few pieces of beautiful artwork by an artist named @turan_baturay on Instagram

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 03:09 PM PDT

    naruhodo and the boys

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 12:52 PM PDT

    Why are people trying to charge so much for Investigations?!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 08:13 AM PDT

    Let's make Moeposting reality

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 06:48 AM PDT

    Go get some evidence on your hands.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 12:01 AM PDT

    The misunderstand character writing of Mael Stronghart

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 07:43 PM PDT

    I think many people misunderstood Stronghart. People often said that Stronghart is kind of boring since it is obvious from the get go that he is "big-bad". However, the point of Stronghart is not that he is an unexpected villain. The point is on how evil and cunning he is. He never directly kills his target and manages to manipulate every single killing he wants. He wants to be the Chief Justice? He manipulates Klimt to do it. He wants every criminal to be gone? He manipulates Gregson and Wilson to do it. He wants Gregson and Wilson to be gone? He manipulates Jigoku to do it. Just as one user said, the masterful writing of Stronghart is seeing on the slow drawn curtain on how corrupt he is. I mean, it is revealed that the reaper is him from the 1/3 part of cchapter 5. But even then, Naruhodou could not make him guilty. Even when every bad thing that he did was revealed, he still gets away with it. It even needs the queen to strip him from all his authority to make him guilty.
    .

    P.S. I also didn't think that sholmes appearing in hologram is really deus ex machina. Firstly, even though sholmes did that, Naruhodou would still need to reveal everything so that the queen wants to act. Secondly, many people said that it's deus ex machina since hologram has not exist and Sholmes should have used a microphone or something similar. Well what's the difference? At the end the purpose is that the queen will know what Stronghart did. The difference is that the medium it is done, by microphone or hologram. I think takumi knew that using microphone was feasible but he wants to make it more epic. I could see that it is unreasonable using hologram, but saying that using hologram is deus ex while using microphone is not is more unreasonable and doesnt make any sense.

    submitted by /u/CrystallizedSyrup
    [link] [comments]

    Apollo Justice trademark might not be a coincidence.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 03:02 PM PDT

    Two days ago I've read on this very Community that Capcom has made a new trademark for Apollo Justice. At first I found it kinda odd, but then I realized that it might not be a coincidence.

    In 3-4 months the big gaming event E3 is starting again and looking at it now, I have the feeling that the timing of the trademark might have to do something with the E3. If it wouldn't have to do something with the E3, then this new trademark was made in a odd timing, since 3-4 months isn't a long time, especially when a big event is around the corner. And why renew a trademark before a big event, if it doesn't have to do anything with it? It wouldn't make any sense!

    Moreover, last year in April we got the announcement of The Great Ace Attorney, which was shown in E3 then as well. So the new trademark before April makes it even more solid and plausible.

    Thus of the timing of the trademark and the fact that TGAAC was announced during a similar time period, I believe and also have the hope that we will get Ace Attorney content in the upcoming E3!

    But yet again, this is just a wild speculation on my side.

    submitted by /u/Fabian_Wright
    [link] [comments]

    I think TGAA might (imo) actually be the greatest games of all time

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 09:12 AM PDT

    Never have I been so overwhelmed and touched by a narrative, not even Halo, Going into the games I thought they'd be as zany and unserious as the PW games (though I like them too) but it was such a complex narrative with so many threads intertwined I honestly cannot find the words.

    I've been playing through them for about a month now and couldn't bring myself to finish the final case of resolve until now. Wow. Incredibly storytelling, wonderful cases through and through, loved the characters loved the backstory the animations it was all just 10/10.

    I really hope they make a third one, I want to see more of Victorian Britain, firstly because the era is just so interesting and second because I live in the UK and there's hardly ever games about us as well as seeing more of Susato, Kazuma, Naruhodo, Van Zieks and Sholmes!

    The soundtrack I've had playing on spotify on loop too it's a masterpiece on its own and complements the game so well.

    This is the first AA game that I honestly couldn't see some of the twists coming and sometimes needed to go over the story to understand it but man is that a breath of fresh air, all so mysterious it felt like a movie at times.

    I just had to get this out somewhere. I can't believe I waited a year to play this game but it's just the best.

    submitted by /u/thehighshibe
    [link] [comments]

    I recreated a bunch of characters from AA1 in Artbreeder

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 10:15 PM PDT

    And here we go! Favorite Detective theme (part 3 of 3)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 08:25 PM PDT

    Favorite detective theme from the options below and why

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ZeroTiers
    [link] [comments]

    Fav Logic Theme(Spin-offs)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 09:16 PM PDT

    Out of all cases in AA, AAI, and GAA, where would you place G-4?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 05:40 PM PDT

    For G-3...

    Top Ten (Score of 5): 46 Votes, 230 Points

    Below Top Ten (Score of 4): 50 Votes, 200 Points

    Middle Ten (Score of 3): 28 Votes, 84 Points

    Above Bottom Ten (Score of 2): 8 Votes, 16 Points

    Bottom Ten (Score of 1): 2 Votes, 2 Points

    Total Points: 532

    Total Votes: 134

    Average Vote: 3.9701492537

    Ranking: 3-5 > I2-5 > 2-4 > 1-4 > 1-5 > I2-3 > I2-4 > G-3 > 5-5 > 6-5 > 4-1 > 6-2 > 3-4 > 5-DLC > I-4 > 3-2 > 4-4 > 3-1 > I2-1 > 2-2 > I2-2 > 6-3 > 5-4 > I-5 > G-1 > 6-DLC > I-2 > 5-3 > G-2 > 1-3 > 6-4 > 3-3 > 4-2 > 1-2 > 5-1 > 6-1 > I-1 > 1-1 > 5-2 > 2-3 > I-3 > 4-3 > 2-1

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/KaleBennett
    [link] [comments]

    What would you rather have?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 02:54 AM PDT

    A question about 6-3 (Rite of the Turnabout)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 11:31 AM PDT

    Phoenix established on Day 1 that the priest, Abbot Inmee, was a rebel. Maya, the one who's supposed to be the rebel hunter disguised as Lady Kee'ra is accused of murdering the priest.

    If she killed a rebel from the Defiant Dragons (whom everyone in the kingdom hates), why are they prosecuting her? Shouldn't they be glad that she killed one of the rebels? Or did I miss something earlier that explains all of that?

    (Please note that I still haven't finished the case and I'm currently on Trial Day 2)

    submitted by /u/Indra_Uch1ha
    [link] [comments]

    how did we find out about (3-5 spoilers)'s scar (injury shape? i don't know)?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 02:00 PM PDT

    i don't know if this makes any sense,but in just about any fanart of mask-less Godot i see he has a scar that goes over his nose like this. i'm curious as to why everyone interprets him with that specific scar shape,if it's some random headcanon or if i just forgot some part of the game.

    submitted by /u/altaccountmay
    [link] [comments]

    PLAYING INVESTIGATIONS FOR THE FIRST TIME

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 02:16 PM PDT

    Certified Raymond Shields Moment

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 11:19 PM PDT

    !Spoilers! Need help ace attorney trilogy chapter 4

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 05:04 AM PDT

    !I'm at chapter 4 day 2 of investigation where we have to get a picture of the gourdy, Gumshoe let me borrow weapons but nothing happens I'm stuck there, I looked a guide and I'm supposed to get secret weapon three in my court record but nothing hapenned for me when I borrowed all of them please help!

    submitted by /u/randomacc319
    [link] [comments]

    [AAI2-5 SPOILERS] He's just that talented

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 04:01 PM PDT

    Question about trials and tribulations

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 10:45 PM PDT

    I know Godot blames Phoenix for Mias death but my question is what exactly could Phoenix have done to save or protect Mia?

    submitted by /u/DarkDetectivex23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment