• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [33]: Who is your favourite assistant?

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [33]: Who is your favourite assistant?


    Weekly Poll [33]: Who is your favourite assistant?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Friendly reminder everyone - Apollo canonicaly has six pack

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 02:25 PM PST

    Photobombed by Taka

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:30 AM PST

    A little Trucy drawing

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:49 PM PST

    Here's Gregory Edgeworth's concept art- (Yes i just found out he smokes- and i'm shook-)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:14 AM PST

    You got the updated autopsy reports Edgeworth?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:22 PM PST

    Made this

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:26 PM PST

    Young Damon Gant (Custom Sprite by Me; Open-Source w/Credits)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:14 PM PST

    Was able to make little DIY earrings. I’m sure you can guess the characters

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:44 PM PST

    I'm not a very experienced artist but I tried my best on maya fey :)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:22 PM PST

    Wrightworth (Art by Me)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:57 AM PST

    Favourite recurring gag in the trilogy?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:23 PM PST

    I got bored and decided to draw some wallpaper for ya Ace Attorney fans

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:21 PM PST

    What are some of your weirdest headcanons? Potentially spoilers and NSFW.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:52 PM PST

    I'll go first:

    1. Edgeworth has had self esteem issues even BEFORE the DL-6 incident. One of the reasons why he defended Phoenix in the class trial was because he thought it would make both of them feel better about themselves.

    2. Phoenix definitly was some kind of mangaka or doujinshi artist during his disbarment.

    3.Franziska watches Steven Universe and her favorite character is Sapphire.

    4.Cody Hakins has an entire room dedicated to his PC setup and anime merch, mostly Steel Samurai and anime girl figurines. He frequents the Steel Samurai subreddit and unknowingly gets into arguments with Edgeworth about the tiniest of details.

    5.Phoenix has seen Euphoria, that one fucked up anime, and HATED it. His favorite ice cream flavour is now strawberry because of it, you know, THE WORST FLAVOUR?

    6.Cindy Stone wasn't Larry's first girlfriend (surprise).

    7.Phoenix can sketch people from memory.

    submitted by /u/StarGarnet03
    [link] [comments]

    ace attorney piano tierlist

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:15 PM PST

    Hey folks! Here's another Ace Attorney animatic I made based on my favorite filler case, The Stolen Turnabout, and "The Interrogation Song" from Muppets Most Wanted. I hope you enjoy it :D

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 02:20 PM PST

    Drew Maya partaking in her favourite activity!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:07 AM PST

    Miles Edgeyworth: Assertive Prosecutor

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:11 AM PST

    I drew one of my favorite characters

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:52 AM PST

    Stitch Art of Gumshoe

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:21 AM PST

    Stitch Art of Gumshoe

    I'm really terrible when it comes to artwork, but the one thing I could do 'decently' would be stitching/sewing/whatever activity that involves a needle and some thread. And I recently saw a stitch art design of Gumshoe on the internet (the original post is deleted, but it was saved on Pinterest. You can search 'Dick Gumshoe Stitch' on Google to get the template I used.) so I decided to give it a go!

    I haven't done stitching for ages, the last time I touched a needle with this purpose was over 4 years ago, but I'm kinda glad my sewing skills haven't fully deteriorated. I finished this in 1150 minutes, which means it's actually plausible for one to do this entire artwork in a day. But of course, it'll be extremely unhealthy 😅 I think I worked on this project for about 1~2 hours per day, sometimes a bit more and a bit less, and in total, it took me just over 7 days to finish this. (Well though, deduct the time I lost because of struggling with my semi-colorblindness (a.k.a. Using the wrong thread without the capability to identify if I used the correct silk, and then I would find myself in a struggle trying to remove the wrongly embedded thread) and my cats trying to play with the set of threads, and I should've probably made it in a week.)

    Regardless, it was really fun to do stitching in a while and I enjoyed myself doing some kind of art with my favorite character in the game! It was also pretty okay to try stitching in a different material- some sort of plastic thingy I never got to know the name of. I think it's a good hobby to have, it's really efficient to do this stuff while in intervals and free time. I'm trying to make some more stitch art of Gumshoe, with a bigger scale and a different material(fabric) with a custom-made template, and thus I'm even more excited to try that out! :D

    (Also the image looks kinda fuzzy for some reason... I apologize for that, although I don't think people could care less about it. :/)

    https://preview.redd.it/y8shamjqvtm61.jpg?width=1338&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fdba5231851fbfb86e2dade8bbda2bf8ed76aef8

    submitted by /u/SmileyRH
    [link] [comments]

    Would you rather: ace attorney style (objection.lol)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:58 PM PST

    Remember the double jeopardy guy from Caught in Providence? Here he is in Ace Attorney

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:34 PM PST

    The ace attorney trilogy is 50% off on the PlayStation Store

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:08 AM PST

    Don't know if this has been posted yet, but just in case anyone cares.

    submitted by /u/CreemGreem1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment