• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 22, 2022

    Ace Attorney Fnaf world debate

    Ace Attorney Fnaf world debate


    Fnaf world debate

    Posted: 22 Mar 2022 02:26 AM PDT

    The one thing that binds the experience together for me across the series

    Posted: 22 Mar 2022 04:20 AM PDT

    Enjoyable dialogue.

    submitted by /u/linkenski
    [link] [comments]

    Fav Objection Theme(Main Series)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2022 11:50 PM PDT

    For DD and SoJ ones u have to type in ur fav objection theme out of the three as only 6 poll slots r available

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/52Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    The Great Ace Attorney Adventures felt too easy/unsatisfying to me

    Posted: 21 Mar 2022 03:58 PM PDT

    I just finished TGAA:A and I feel like I have to have a discussion about it, I haven't played the second one yet so no spoilers pl0x.

    Before I get into it, I liked the whole Gurren Lagann Kazuma storyline, I enjoyed the character designs and thought a lot of them were cute, and the cases were alright.

    The overarching issue I have I can only really summarize as it felt like 99% of the game I was playing on story mode without it even being turned on. The new correcting Herlock Sholmes thing was terrible in my opinion, panning around a character or scene and clicking on an obvious glaring thing that sticks out like a sore thumb over and over is not gameplay, it never requires an ounce of critical thinking which is the epitome of my problems with the game.

    The most frustrating facet of this problem is in the cases. Here is my number one issue with the game: In what felt like 90-95% of all cross examinations, you are required to press in order to unlock new testimony or evidence and advance. The issue isn't that I have to read more, in fact in every single ace attorney game I (and I'm sure a majority of people) love pressing every single statement just to read the dialogue. The issue is that this isn't something I need or want to be rewarded for, the reward is just reading in itself: I love reading the dialogue! But for some reason they decided that now we have to make pressing a core mechanic of the game in order to unlock more testimony, and while that was always a thing, it never felt this prevalent. The problem with unlocking more testimony by pressing that is that the new statement will always be the one you have to present evidence to. This makes figuring things out extremely easy and extremely unsatisfying. Also, the new "'Suse me!" pursue option or whatever it's called is basically just this problem but presented within a new "mechanic" that is equally as unsatisfying. Not to mention most contradictions felt like they didn't require much critical thought or inferences (some in case 5 were a nice exception) but I can't really quantify this without getting too into individual instances or make it not seem like I'm jerking myself off. Oh, and I hate how every post cross examination dialogue needs to be a hint now.

    The post is getting too long so I'll cut it off even though I kind of wanted to rant about how Herlock Sholmes feels like a side character you'd find in case 3 that overstayed his welcome. Or how in every Phoenix Wright game the first few cases felt like appetizers for the * big one * but in this one the big one just felt like a slightly larger appetizer for the second game which o well I'll play soon anyways. I hope it delivers and really hope it fixes the problems I have with this one.

    I'd appreciate any discourse whether it's to agree or to disagree and/or call me a weiner

    submitted by /u/Ritronaut
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment