• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 15, 2022

    Ace Attorney I think Herlock Sholmes is the best character in the series

    Ace Attorney I think Herlock Sholmes is the best character in the series


    I think Herlock Sholmes is the best character in the series

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 10:37 PM PST

    He's so funny and whenever he's on screen I know I'll always be entertained by what's about to happen. Also, I can't believe he doxxed himself

    submitted by /u/crystalbluez
    [link] [comments]

    According to the Capcom leak, do you think we'll get Ace Attorney Trilogy 4-5-6 this year?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 08:59 PM PST

    What's your "WHY IS THIS INCLUDED IN THE COURT RECORD" moment?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 01:01 AM PST

    A quick question on G1-5…

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 07:51 PM PST

    I know that a lot of final testimonies can have some flaws but as I'm replaying the game Graydon's really nags me. He claims that Gina dropped the gun through the peephole. This didn't happen of course but this story—that the whole jury believed—is so wrong and it's agonizing that it's not something Ryunosuke points out. The problem is Gina is discovered unconscious with Widibank's gun in her hand. So did the whole court just assume that, in order to "distance herself from the murder weapon" (Graydon says that line) she dropped the gun through the peephole, then proceeded to pick up Widibank's gun and pass out? Obviously it makes sense that the culprit's story has a flaw in it but it's crazy how that's never brought up.

    submitted by /u/Alarmed-Cucumber1945
    [link] [comments]

    Community members of r/AceAttorney! I need your help with a quote from the Great Natsume Soseki himself!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 05:17 PM PST

    okay so remember that quote of his, 'The moon is beautiful, is it not?'. I am so damn sure it's in that game and I read that quote somewhere explaining why. Why he chose that quote to be a message to someone you should tell that you love them. I just need to find out where that quote was mentioned. I need to explain to a colleague since I'm in a Japanese class and wonder why it's that quote, and not just ' 好きです or すきです' which could be a love sentence you usually say to someone.

    Edit1: Solved! Thank you so much to everyone for sharing where I could find the quote. Though I understand it's from a game and of course not directly translated. I still believe in Natsume Soseki's words that he wanted a way to confess to someone in a deep, powerful, poetic way.

    submitted by /u/Crusader-Kantor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment