• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 12, 2022

    Ace Attorney Do I really have to blow? I tried everything...

    Ace Attorney Do I really have to blow? I tried everything...


    Do I really have to blow? I tried everything...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 12:52 AM PST

    I finally got them! :)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 03:12 PM PST

    Paladin Wright & Sorcerer Edgeworth Fanart

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 02:59 PM PST

    After all this time. Round 22 of the Great Ace Attorney Chronicles Character elimination Contest has arrived. Ryunosuke Naruhodo has been declared guilty. Vote for the wearer of the bronze medal in the comments. If you have any questions I'm open to answering them.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 11:25 AM PST

    business trip

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 04:02 AM PST

    Edgeworth must have severe insomnia by now

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 07:13 PM PST

    Just finish Turnabout Ablaze and boy, Edgeworth and his gang must be exhausted. He literally running around, questioning, deduct and investigating nonstop from 6PM to 3:30AM. How can he stay awake when questioning the ambassador at the end tho?

    submitted by /u/7akyr
    [link] [comments]

    Autopsy Report has been updated.....

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 08:31 PM PST

    Am I the only one who thinks Miles has like the best lines in the franchise?

    What are YOUR favorite Edgeworth lines? And in which game are they in?

    submitted by /u/Sarcastic_Lilshit
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you hate the most?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 05:34 AM PST

    A tier list of all cases BUT ranked by how many times the pursuit theme(s) plays in them

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 09:45 AM PST

    My favorite piece of music from DGS

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 10:55 PM PST

    (Tagged for spoilers just in case?)

    First post! Been a lurker for a while. I do feel that I have to say that sadly, I haven't actually played any of the games :(.

    Having said that, though, I've watched Lacry's playthroughs, all of them except Investigations 2 and Layton—I don't think Lacry has the latter video?—and some of RTGame's too lol, and I really love Ace Attorney, especially the music.

    I can't really pin down a favorite from the series, but personally from DGS1 and 2, technically just 2, I think my favorite is Partners ~ The Game's Afoot! (I know, I know, what a crazy and controversial opinion.) I think I first heard it in this fantastic video. The song somehow never fails to bring a smile to my face. And when I first heard it in context? It was something else.

    And here's another cool rendition I found on YouTube.

    What are all of your favorite pieces from any of the games?

    submitted by /u/heretobeanassalt
    [link] [comments]

    Best Guitar Coach's reaction to Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulation's soundtracks

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 05:00 AM PST

    enjoy. right answers only

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 11:34 AM PST

    Best Guitar Coach will react to Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney soundtrack today, 15:30 GMT.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 06:56 PM PST

    Best Guitar Coach's reaction to Ace Attorney: Justice for All's soundtracks

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 12:00 AM PST

    [Entire Series] Name one culprit and I can tell you one redeemable quality about them

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 11:45 AM PST

    Edit: I'm going to take a break brb everyone

    submitted by /u/caosmaster
    [link] [comments]

    A SiIvaGunner track for Investigations 2

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 06:52 PM PST

    I just finished Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney. What are your opinions?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 12:30 PM PST

    I just finished Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright and I honestly don't know what to think.

    This is probably the most split I've ever been when it comes to my opinions for the Ace Attorney games, but I don't exactly know why. Overall, I thought the gameplay worked when it came to meshing the two games' respective mechanics together, but I guess there are just some parts of the story that make it less of an exciting game.

    I think my biggest gripe is how the final courtroom wasn't really as compelling as the other games. With the other games, you were trying to finally pinpoint the mastermind of the game, and because of how much evil is portrayed in their characteristics, it makes you really want to find contradictions to corner that person. But in the case of PL vs. PW, all "mind blowing plot-twists" have already been revealed throughout the middle of the case, so at the end, the things that you're trying to figure out aren't as exciting or compelling, because after the storyteller tells you that it was all just fake magic within a research facility, it felt like there was no purpose behind doing anything afterwards because all that you ultimately find out is that "this girl rang the bell instead of that girl." It just felt unusually dry for an Ace Attorney game.

    I don't know if this is just my bad opinion so I want to know what you're thoughts were for the game.

    submitted by /u/2achar-E
    [link] [comments]

    Tgaa Mandela effect???

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 05:17 PM PST

    I remember there being a new objection theme song in the second great ace attorney game(I haven't played it yet but I remember hearing it on YouTube). I remember there being a new objection theme aside from the blossoming ace attorney, and it sounded almost the same as the pursuit theme of the first tgaa game. I don't know if I just made the theme up because the pursuit theme of the second game also sounds exactly like the objection theme of the first game, making me assume that they switched the motifs of the first and second games. But I've searched the entire internet and couldn't for the life of me find it. Was the objection theme another case of the Mandela effect or is it real?

    submitted by /u/Kejin-619
    [link] [comments]

    Best Guitar Coach's reaction to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney's soundtracks

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 08:00 PM PST

    Do you like Ema or Maya better?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 02:01 PM PST

    Do It Again, But Better - I2-2: The Imprisoned Turnabout

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 04:42 PM PST

    Something to note: the previous case was the only one in I2 not be named "The [whatever] Turnabout".

    (For anyone who hasn't seen this thread series before, use this comment space to discuss ways you might prefer to change the content of this episode, be it by story alterations, removal, addition, or alteration of characters - whatever you like!)

    Past threads:

    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

    Case 1: The First Turnabout

    Case 2: Turnabout Sisters

    Case 3: Turnabout Samurai

    Case 4: Turnabout Goodbyes

    Case 5: Rise From the Ashes

    Justice For All

    Case 1: The Lost Turnabout

    Case 2: Reunion, and Turnabout

    Case 3: Turnabout Big Top

    Case 4: Farewell, My Turnabout

    Trials & Tribulations

    Case 1: Turnabout Memories

    Case 2: The Stolen Turnabout

    Case 3: Recipe for Turnabout

    Case 4: Turnabout Beginnings

    Case 5: Bridge to the Turnabout

    Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

    Case 1: Turnabout Trump

    Case 2: Turnabout Corner

    Case 3: Turnabout Serenade

    Case 4: Turnabout Succession

    Dual Destinies

    Case 1: Turnabout Countdown

    Case 2: The Monstrous Turnabout

    Case DLC: Turnabout Reclaimed

    Case 3: Turnabout Academy

    Case 4: The Cosmic Turnabout

    Case 5: Turnabout For Tomorrow

    Spirit of Justice

    Case 1: The Foreign Turnabout

    Case 2: The Magical Turnabout

    Case 3: The Rite of Turnabout

    Case 4: Turnabout Storyteller

    Case 5: Turnabout Revolution

    Case DLC: Turnabout Time Traveler

    Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

    Case 1: Turnabout Visitor

    Case 2: Turnabout Airlines

    Case 3: The Kidnapped Turnabout

    Case 4: Turnabout Reminiscence

    Case 5: Turnabout Ablaze

    Ace Attorney Investigations 2: Prosecutor's Path

    Case 1: Turnabout Target

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Out of all cases in AA, AAI, and GAA, where would you place 2-4?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 07:27 PM PST

    For 2-3...

    Top Ten (Score of 5): 5 Votes, 25 Points

    Below Top Ten (Score of 4): 3 Votes, 12 Points

    Middle Ten (Score of 3): 9 Votes, 27 Points

    Above Bottom Ten (Score of 2): 23 Votes, 46 Points

    Bottom Ten (Score of 1): 65 Votes, 65 Points

    Total Points: 175

    Total Votes: 105

    Average Vote: 1.6666666667

    Ranking: 1-4 > 1-5 > 2-2 > 1-3 > 1-2 > 1-1 > 2-3 > 2-1

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/KaleBennett
    [link] [comments]

    a tier list of all the cases ive played so far ranked, id love to discuss them

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 06:33 PM PST

    I made this for a TikTok account of mine

    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 01:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment