• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Ace Attorney Too cute to not share (Hiimdaisy)

    Ace Attorney Too cute to not share (Hiimdaisy)


    Too cute to not share (Hiimdaisy)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Phoenix Raises an Objection to your Idiotic Claim

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    I doodle Ace Attorney characters Week 2: Miles Edgeworth

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    just finished dual destinies... this moment made me laugh so i drew it :D

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    THE GREAT THIEF: KAY FARADAY

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Tier list based on how each character would react to them being used in memes and tier lists

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    My Phoenix fanart, just finished the trilogy and I loved it

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Edgeworth's brow

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Wtf is this mom pick up me i'm scared

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    I Love Edgey's Fanboy Side :D

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    have a franziska von karma drawing

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    How 4-3's culprit could've won

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Daryan stole Klavier's guitar, but didn't take out the cocoon because the guitar was vacuum sealed. That was his mistake. He should've just taken the cocoon, then destroyed the guitar and the case. With the evidence gone, Klavier would've never found out why it was stolen.

    Of course, the concert would've been cancelled if Klavier couldn't perform, but surely that's better than ending up having to kill a guy.

    submitted by /u/Zeta42
    [link] [comments]

    The best and catchiest character theme no question

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Tell me i’m not the only who saw the blue badger in the beginning

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Worm on a string hair

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Is it worth it to buy the trilogy on switch?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    I played it a few years ago and kinda miss it tbh. Also I am going home soon and gonna be stuck in 9 hours flight so I was thinking of buying it to kill time. Lmao I didn't even know why I asked I guess im just looking for justification rip. Man if only I can download ds simulator on iphone

    submitted by /u/oddly-
    [link] [comments]

    case 1-5 . Mike Meekins' video is confusing. what do you think?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    im re playing the original ace attorney and i reached the last case. in the Meekins video, you are asked to point out how Bruce goodmen could possibly be someone else. There are three reason i believe makes this possible:

    1. napkin in the safe at the far left.
    2. blood on goodmen's jacket from meekins is not there in the Trunk photo of goodmen
    3. why would goodmen attack a police officer with a knife, knowing that there are cameras? instead of showing his ID? that indicates that the ID would look different then his face which means that he knew that he cant show the ID.

    the only one that can be proven 100% and be pointed to is the napkin. But presenting the napkin doesn't work. Am i missing something? or is the game a little funky with its presenting process? or is my logic a little lacking?

    submitted by /u/Varonss
    [link] [comments]

    Hope you know Hotel Dusk

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Just wondering, does anyone have a particular fancasting for any of the AA games?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    So I'm the type of person that when I play a video game or watch something animated, I always start imagining who would play them in a live-action adaptation. Nothing too serious, it's just my imagination running amok.

    So, just wondering, does anyone have a specific actor/celebrity/known person they picture as an Ace Attorney character? For me, these are the fancasts that I came up with while playing these games / watching the anime and playthroughs on youtube (don't take these castings too seriously, these are just what my brain came up with while going through the games):

    1) Lyrica Okano (Nico Minoru from the Runaways TV series) as Maya Fey

    2) Diego Luna (Cassian Andor from Rogue One) as Diego Luna / Godot

    3) Christoph Waltz (Hans Landa from Inglourious Basterds) as Manfred von Karma

    4) Dacre Montgomery (Billy Hargrove from Stranger Things) as Klavier Gavin

    5) Kiernan Shipka (Sabrina Spellman from Chilling Adventures of Sabrina) as Franziska von Karma

    6) Charlie Heaton (Jonathan Byers from Stranger Things) as Matt Engarde

    7) Matthew Lillard (Shaggy from the live-action Scooby Doo movies) as Larry Butz

    8) Tom Hardy (Eddie Brock from Venom) as Dick Gumshoe

    9) Bill Murray (Peter Venkman from Ghostbusters) as the Judge

    10) Tom Holland (Peter Parker from the MCU Spider-Man series) as Apollo Justice

    11) Taron Egerton (Eggsy from Kingsman) as Miles Edgeworth

    12) Dan Avidan from the Game Grumps as Raymond Shields

    13) Chloe Bennet (Daisy Johnson from Agents of SHIELD) as Ema Skye

    submitted by /u/regachoisiah
    [link] [comments]

    One Hell of a Coincidence(?) in case 2 of JfA

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    So, I am a huge fan of the Ace Attorney series, have played every game in the series bar DGS 1 and 2. I recently convinced my boyfriend to play through the entire series with me practically blind on his end aside from watching a playthrough of the first game years ago. So you know, wacky voices ensue, we get through the first game, and then move onto Justice for All. It was when the opening cutscene for case 2, Reunion and Turnabout, starts playing that he remarks that the opening notes of Recollection ~ Scars Etched by Flame sounds extremely similar to the opening notes of Simple Plan by Untitled. We both have a chuckle over how the two tracks sound kinda similar and I feign frustration every time the track starts playing again and he quietly mumbles out the lyrics to me. Haha, funny, just a goofy little coincidence, right?

    Well uh, while we were on a pedantic investigation of the localization differences between Mimi's car in the Japanese and English versions, we came to the realization that the lyrics for Simple Plan match up ENTIRELY too well with the entire plot of Mimi's character.

    "I can't remember how I can't remember why I'm lying here tonight" - Mimi claiming she is unable to recall the events of the crash while she is pretending to be Ini

    "The night goes on as I'm fading away I'm sick of this life" as well as "I'm slipping off the edge I'm hanging by a thread I wanna start this over again" - Mimi wanting to escape her life and assume life as Ini

    "So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered and I can't explain what happened and I can't erase the things that I've done no I can't" - Mimi over the malpractice and murdering Dr. Grey

    "How could this happen to me? I've made my mistakes, got nowhere to run. The night goes on as I'm fading away. I'm sick of this life." - Mimi with the malpractice, Ini dying, and becoming sick of life as she wants to escape her life as Mimi

    "I open my eyes, I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light" - Mimi seeing the flare heavy street lights as she's escaping the car

    "Everybody's screaming I try to make a sound but no one hears me" - Every time that image of Mimi screaming would pop up my boyfriend and I would emit a high pitched scream making fun of it but also you could say it represents the others in there screaming too but they can't hear her because they're all dead/dying. Or her losing her face and identity thus no one can truly hear her screams

    We also had a big freakout over how Untitled released the song in between JfA's GBA release in 2002 and the western DS release in 2007. We're still wondering who copied who.

    We're both still reeling over this revelation.

    submitted by /u/fifteenyearsago
    [link] [comments]

    Just a lil something I made :)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Fans of Any Obscure Characters? (Expect spoilers)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Last time I talked about unpopular characters, now let's talk about some of the more obscure characters (not necessarily underrated either):

    Some characters I like:

    • Lana Skye: She's awesome. Her backstory really got me when I replayed RFTA. (PS. What happened to her Capcom?)

    • Sister Bikini: She's funny and such a geniune sweetheart. And bonus points for raising my girl Iris.

    • Adrian Andrews: She was pretty complex and interesting. Honestly, I kinda wonder what happened to her after T&T.

    • Will Powers: He's such a loveable cinnamon roll. Looks are deceiving.

    • Viola Cadaverini: Honestly... I don't even know why. I just kinda like her for some reason.

    I'm not sure how many of these characters ate truly obscure... anyways how bout you all?

    submitted by /u/AceDemoMuse76
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Great Ace Attorney's Music...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I'm trying to find a specific instrument in DGS. It predominantly plays in Joint Reasoning - Type B.

    Using this video for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jegty0qNAiY, you can hear it clearly from 0:10 to 0:11, and then it plays in the background until approximately 0:21. You can also hear it pretty clearly from 0:33 to 0:40.

    I'd love to know what instrument this is, as I would potentially be interested in learning it. Can't find anything online about the instruments used in the DGS soundtrack, so I'm hoping someone here knows.

    I'd be super grateful if anyone could tell me.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AlphaHecta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment