• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 30, 2022

    Ace Attorney Women from the U.S.A - Kumiko Suekane

    Ace Attorney Women from the U.S.A - Kumiko Suekane


    Women from the U.S.A - Kumiko Suekane

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 04:26 PM PST

    "Karma is perfect in every way!" [minor TGAA2 spoilers]

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 10:59 PM PST

    A series wide look at testimonies and cross-examinations [Spoilers for ALL games]

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 02:01 PM PST

    if apollo justice was a squishmallow

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 07:35 PM PST

    Playing for first time, I checked guides, did my game glitch or am I stupid?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 10:27 PM PST

    Questions about GAA2-3 (Spoilers)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 10:42 PM PST

    Just finished this case now (and I understand the hype behind it). But two things have been on my mind. First: how did Drebber know that Sithe was the coroner in the Professor case? Wouldn't he have not known that information since the case was not public?

    Second: How was Tusspells able to get an impression of the Professor if he still had that mask on? Wouldn't that have gotten in the way?

    If there is something I missed or its something I should wait on for the later cases, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Wowster101
    [link] [comments]

    Is their i can play dual destinies on my pc (windows) without emulation

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 11:22 PM PST

    I did a cover of one of my favorite T&T OST!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 09:01 PM PST

    My friend thinks Ace Attorney is not good, and he haven't even played it. Give him reasons to play!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 01:21 PM PST

    Try to not use emotions and use facts

    submitted by /u/deemonsan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment