• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 2, 2022

    Ace Attorney I designed a deck of TGAAC playing cards (Spoilers for the entirety of both games)

    Ace Attorney I designed a deck of TGAAC playing cards (Spoilers for the entirety of both games)


    I designed a deck of TGAAC playing cards (Spoilers for the entirety of both games)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 10:56 PM PST

    #1 Steel Samurai Fanboye - by 安子 on Pixiv

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 01:16 PM PST

    Maya Fey costest! :))))

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 03:02 PM PST

    Redrew that Ace Attorney Investigations 2 official art in my style. AAI2 is one of my favorite games of all time, def something everyone should experience :)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 03:23 PM PST

    How come nobody told me this game is so funny?!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 04:39 PM PST

    I didn't really know what I was getting into when I got this series, but DAMN. It is so funny in such a surprising way! The part with the oldbag in the 3rd case made me die laughing. What is up with this game and how come nobody told me it was this funny? It's not even funny because it's Japanese and it's a foreign culture, I feel like this is genuinely humorous no matter the context. It's so wacky yet so self-aware. So funny!!!

    submitted by /u/DeadLantern-
    [link] [comments]

    Reaper of the Bailey - by 安子 on Pixiv

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 01:15 PM PST

    The semifinals of the Ace Attorney Cases elimination Turnabout, Round 20. The Resolve of Ryunosuke Naruhodo has been overruled. Vote for the third place of the whole contest in the replies.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 09:36 AM PST

    Taking on this challenge. If you're expecting music you know or that is popular, you'll most likely be disappointed. My taste is a bit too eclectic, these are simply songs I know that would fit the character and that I would recommend others. Also further copying the Danganronpa sub.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 10:06 AM PST

    Here's to Ace Attorney in 2022!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 11:30 PM PST

    The new FNAF game is looking good! (TGAA2: Resolve)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 01:39 PM PST

    Do the GAAC games get harder?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 10:27 PM PST

    I've almost finished the fourth case of the first game, and I've found it to be disappointingly easy. I've been truly stumped on perhaps only one occasion, and every other time the game finally lets the player solve things (which happens far too rarely, unfortunately), it's been incredibly easy, with basically no thought having to go into it. Everything is just so obvious. A lot of the blame, I think, is because there's far less pieces of evidence than in other AA games. So far the most pieces of evidence I've had to choose between has been like seven, compared to the original trilogy of games which often gave you DOZENS of items to sort through. I fully admit to being baffled countless times with the Phoenix Wright games, and having to resort to guides on several occasions, but with this first GAAC game I've never had any problems solving anything. Everything is just too obvious, telegraphed, and straight-forward. I haven't come across any of the type of truly bizarre and unexpected solutions that were in the original trilogy.

    Is the whole of the GAAC like this? Do the cases get harder later on? Because as of right now, I admit to being very underwhelmed with the complete lack of challenge in this game.

    submitted by /u/EndOfSmallSanctuary_
    [link] [comments]

    Do It Again, But Better - 1-1: The First Turnabout

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 01:50 PM PST

    I was thinking about rebooting my Case Discussion Thread series again, but then I had another idea. Why don't we instead talk about individual cases in a different way, thinking on and coming up with ideas for how to improve them? It could be something small, like the addition of a character or scene you think the original is missing, a change to some piece of logic that bothers you, or a total rewrite using the case's base ideas differently. Do whatever you want!

    As the title says, we'll start here with The First Turnabout, the simplest episode in the series.

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Just a friendly reminder

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 04:47 PM PST

    Both the Original Phoenix Right Ace Attorney trilogy and The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles are both on sale on steam.

    Original Trilogy: 14.99

    The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles: 29.99

    Bundle for both: 44.99

    Turnabout Tunes soundtrack: 7.99

    Trilogy/Tunes bundle: 20.45

    Sale ends: Jan 5th, 2022, at 10AM Pacific time.

    submitted by /u/MrGame22
    [link] [comments]

    What did you think of apollo justice? (The game and character)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 06:47 PM PST

    Ive seen people hate on the game and others saying its greater than they think. Where do you stand?

    submitted by /u/One_Childhood5622
    [link] [comments]

    Happy new year!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 03:33 PM PST

    Just started on the second game in the Great Ace attorney and...

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 11:47 PM PST

    I just started the second game after going entirely through the first one... however, they are mentioning a second case after the briar rode incident that was most definitely not in the first game, unless I'm missing something. Can someone tell me if this was just put in the second game, or if this was a case I should have actually done in the first game right after the one where the Wife/maid was found to have caused the killing, at least as far as the first game is concerned.

    Is this.... normal? Or did I miss some unknown DLC content or something? Or was this just 100% inserted as a thing that happened after the fact, despite not actually happening in the first game? I'm so utterly lost! Haha.

    submitted by /u/Aurora-Destiny
    [link] [comments]

    A little late, but here’s a cheesy comic I drew for the Christmas/DL-6 season :)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 06:08 PM PST

    New year goals ��

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 03:42 AM PST

    Does anyone know any vrchat worlds that have TGAA avatars

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 05:20 PM PST

    I've been looking for some for a while but I can't find any

    submitted by /u/WallieleCat
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying the games

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 11:29 AM PST

    What are your thoughts on replaying the series? Do you see value in it, do you play chronologically or do you even just replay single cases from a game?
    Thinking about going over the series again after finishing SOJ and wondering how other people handle this.

    submitted by /u/TubaThoran
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to buy the Trilogy on Nintendo Switch, but I'm having some trouble fully understanding the game...

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 03:38 PM PST

    First off, I'm liking this game way more than I thought I would, despite how much it has frustrated me. I'm only on the second case, where Maya is accused of killing her sister.

    What I'm really struggling with is analyzing the evidence and finding out where a witness' testimony contradicts with said evidence. At points, I think I know where a witness may be lying, but it turns out I'm just dead wrong.

    What are some ways to better find the discrepancies between the evidence and the testimony of the witness?

    submitted by /u/Intelligent-Bother22
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for a Case (Trials and Tribulations spoilers)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 11:01 PM PST

    Now, this idea is operating under the assumption that Godot's prison sentence was reduced because the crime was done to protect a third party.

    What if, after Godot is out of prison and Maya inevitably gets accused of murder again, Godot joins Phoenix as his defense counsel? Since he swore to protect Maya after he woke up from the coma and he was formerly a defense attorney, it'd be on brand for him. The parallels between Phoenix and Mia would be immaculate, we'd get to see Godot behind the defense's bench again, and you know that rivals-turned-friends banter would be incredible. I know it couldn't happen, Capcom isn't bringing Godot back and it's not like Phoenix needs the help anymore, but it's a really cool idea imo

    submitted by /u/kingjames7th
    [link] [comments]

    It took my untill the final cas of JFA...

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 11:00 AM PST

    ... to realize that the text sound effect is in a higher pitch when female characters are speaking

    submitted by /u/novacies
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Poll [3]: What is your favourite Pursuit theme?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 12:54 PM PST

    Objection Funk To Midnight

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 10:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment