• Breaking News

    Monday, December 27, 2021

    Ace Attorney More AA characters imagined as real people

    Ace Attorney More AA characters imagined as real people


    More AA characters imagined as real people

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 05:40 PM PST

    Round 14, the finals of the Ace Attorney Cases elimination Turnabout start now. The Adventure of the Runaway Room and The Magical Turnabout have been overruled. Vote one of this 9 cases to be eliminated for tomorrow.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 12:17 PM PST

    Amazing TGAAC fanarts by @AloinGkun on Twitter

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 12:51 AM PST

    Two soul mates waiting for their flight.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 10:42 AM PST

    The Great Ace Attorney: Resolve - by cro on Pixiv

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 05:14 PM PST

    Favourite pieces of official AA art? These are mine

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 03:11 PM PST

    Miles Edgeworth (Stitch)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 12:42 AM PST

    (AA4 Spoiler on Slide 3) Did another batch of sprite doodles

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 09:50 AM PST

    Would you consider Mia Fey a protagonist?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 02:52 AM PST

    Santa Gant wishes you all a Merry Christmas! (Ik it’s a little late)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 03:14 PM PST

    Franziska von Karma (Stitch)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 12:41 AM PST

    About AA4…

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 11:56 PM PST

    So I was talking with a friend about AA4 and we both loved it (he considers it the best he played so far) but then I remember that a lot of people seemed to really don't like it. So my question is the following: Did you like AA4? Why/why not?

    submitted by /u/Armageddon2004
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the game with the most meme potential?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 04:38 AM PST

    I know this might sound like a shitpost but, I genuinely want to know. By "meme potential" I mean which game can you easily make memes out of unedited text boxes

    submitted by /u/theaf55
    [link] [comments]

    I had a go at drawing Godot!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 02:32 PM PST

    You favorite OST's? (you can pick only 3)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 05:07 AM PST

    Your favorite OST's? You can pick only 3! For my my 3 favorites are:

    The Great Ace Attorney 2 Resolve OST: Revival of the Prosecutor

    Ace Attorney Trilogy OST: Turnabout Sisters theme

    Ace Attorney Dual Destinies OST: Objection theme 2013 (what is a remastered remix of the Trials and Tribulations objection theme)

    submitted by /u/Powerful-Day6071
    [link] [comments]

    Who in your opinion is/are the most tragic character(s) in the Great Ace Attorney Chronicles?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 05:54 PM PST

    Preamble: I am somewhat new to the franchise. I purchased the Ace Attorney Trilogy and Great Ace Attorney Chronicles as a bundle and have just finished the latter recently. I thought it was a great game, equal in wit, heart, and humor.

    I am making this post because I felt that Daley Vigil in particular was a very tragic character. Before his misfortunes began, he had a promising career and a loving family. It was so very unfair that he was made the scapegoat in Mael Stronghart's scheme. As a result he suffered a panic attack, attempted suicide, ended up trying to make ends meet by selling gossip on the street (eventually doing better financially through being Gregson's unwitting pawn), and could not even tell his family the truth.

    I also feel sympathy for Enoch Drebber, who was clearly a talented scientist/engineer, much more so than Albert Harebrayne, but unfortunately had his future stolen from him simply by being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

    Who do you guys think are some tragic or otherwise noteworthy characters from this game?

    submitted by /u/yune
    [link] [comments]

    This was my Christmas present from my sibling.... I'm crying with laughter and I will wear this in public

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 11:35 AM PST

    What would you say was the most difficult moment in the franchise?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 04:47 PM PST

    Eg a certain cross examination or minigame.

    Mine will always be G2-3 final cross examination, it was very clever!

    submitted by /u/No_Leading1611
    [link] [comments]

    You get to bring one Ace Attorney character to the real world, who do you choose and why?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 03:03 AM PST

    Let's establish what this would mean before you make your choice.

    -They will be taken from their life from where they last appeared in the game. From their perspective everything they experienced has been real.

    -They will never be able to return to the AA universe.

    (So there's a high risk Phoenix will never be born if you choose Ryunosuke. I don't think there's any other characters with actual confirmed blood relationships (Auchi already have children), but if you want to make your choice based by that together with your own head canons, I've nothing against it.)

    -You're going to face legal consequences if you try to kill them or do anything else that normally would have legal consequences.

    submitted by /u/practice_spelling
    [link] [comments]

    What are the most overrated and underrated cases in your guys opinions?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 10:23 AM PST

    For me It goes like this Overrated- The Adventure Of The Unspeakable Story: Don't Get me wrong it's a great case it's just that in my opinion the investigation section was a bit boring and I've seen people who really like it which I do to but I don't think it's that good. (A runner up would be AJ-1) Underrated- Turnabout Time traveler: Honestly I really enjoyed this case but I've seen alot of people who hate it which I don't understand. What's your opinion?

    submitted by /u/Minimum_Career_4423
    [link] [comments]

    About 5-5....

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 08:12 AM PST

    Yesterday Turnabout for Tomorrow has been eliminated from the currently ongoing Case Elimination Contest. I actually just finished the case for the first time today and gotta say.... HOW did it get kicked before G1-3, G1-5 and 1-5?
    Of course, it's all personal preference and I like all of the remaining cases (havent played SoJ yet though), but this case definetly got robbed HARD.
    What are your thoughts on it?

    submitted by /u/TubaThoran
    [link] [comments]

    Which character got the best outfit in Ace Attorney?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 06:44 AM PST

    I'd state my candidates, namely :

    -Damon Gant

    -Ema Sky

    -Sherlock Holmes

    -Ryutaro Naruhodo

    -Gina Lestrade (Both DGS1 & 2)

    -Enoch Drebber

    -Dr. Sithe

    What's your picks?

    submitted by /u/SoyMilk141
    [link] [comments]

    I did this. The background color is a light grey. Ny question is do you think this is a good profile picture for the name, or can I do better?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 12:21 AM PST

    I edited the first time Ryunosuke's objection theme plays to include the unused voice line and editing of the trailer. I wish it was that way in the original game tbh.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 06:28 PM PST

    Ace Attorney Dungeons and Dragons

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 07:56 PM PST

    I'm going to run an ace attorney themed dnd one shot for some friends, the premise being it's a dungeon crawl to find evidence to exonerate Maya. I want a few rooms to crawl through that feature characters up to 3-1, the last case we all played together so nothing beyond that, as bosses or puzzles. The first fight I know will be Engarde and his pet badger we made up, and the final boss is Manfred and the reanimated spirit of Ami Fey. Some puzzles will include Trying to press Polly the Parrot and overcome Dahlia's charms. Do you have any ideas for characters it might be fun to face?

    submitted by /u/surge_aura
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment