• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 26, 2021

    Ace Attorney Karma - by へるしんき on Pixiv

    Ace Attorney Karma - by へるしんき on Pixiv


    Karma - by へるしんき on Pixiv

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 08:55 PM PST

    The ranking of T&T, AAI2, and TGAA2 by the /r/AceAttorney subreddit

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 08:01 PM PST

    A while back (a little more than two weeks ago), I did a poll allowing users to rank these three games from best to worst. Now that we have the full results of the poll, I am going to post them (even if it's late). Here they are:

    1) The Great Ace Attorney 2: Resolve - 427 Points

    2) Ace Attorney Investigations 2: Prosecutor's Path - 318 Points

    3) Ace Attorney 3: Trials & Tribulations - 311 Points

    First place rankings count as 2 points, second place rankings count as 1 point, third place count as 0 points.

    I think it's safe to say that the community has about equal appreciation for AA3 and for AAI2, while TGAA2 seems to be by far the fan favorite game.

    submitted by /u/AnOppositeReflection
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite OST in TGAAC?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 12:44 AM PST

    I'm really curious, personally my absolute favorites are:

    1. A Prosecutor Reborn/Revived Prosecutor, the theming and build up and every time it plays it just- ugh, hits you in the feels
    2. Partners~ the game is afoot, it sounds so hype and it just makes you want to dance to beat. Every time i listen a smile immediately lights up my face as i imagine the two dorks just dancing around doing a deduction together
    3. Curtain Call Suite ~ Treasure Memories, it compiles the best OSTs ever and signals the end of a beautiful story

    What's YOUR favourite OST in TGAAC?

    submitted by /u/Coco_Latte116
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting AJ retcon in SOJ

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 12:59 AM PST

    My favorite game (so far) is Justice For All. Is this a hot take?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 08:59 PM PST

    So far I've only beaten the original trilogy, and I'm currently on Case 2 of both Apollo Justice and Dual Destinies. (By the way, no spoilers for either of those two games or beyond please, I've managed to mostly avoid spoilers for them, which I couldn't for the original trilogy, and I think going forward blind would be really fun) But so far, Justice For All is my favorite. On any tier lists that I see, Justice For All tends to be pretty low, and I hear a lot of complaints about it in various forms around the community, so I'm imagining that I'm pretty much alone on this opinion.

    I think all of it's cases have very unique central concepts, (Case 1 has Phoenix having amnesia, Case 2 has both spirit channeling in focus and an impostor, Case 3 is a purposefully annoying and chaotic case (See Phoenix's comment about Big Top causing him trauma in Case 4) and Case 4, of course, has a guilty defendant.), it has very atmospheric and all around great music, and a very fun and comedic prosecutor, who somehow still manages to convincingly pull off the usual prosecutor annoyance, and can be taken seriously, plus a couple nice new gameplay mechanics (in comparison to the first game that is) in the form of Profiles and Psyche-Locks.

    I'm not saying it's a perfect game, some of it's leaps in logic are absurd, and the Psyche-Locks can sometimes get annoying, but there's just something about the game that really clicks with me. I'm not sure why.

    Anyone else agree with me?

    submitted by /u/Wolfgalaxy63
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble getting into Great Ace Attorney. Any advice?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 08:26 PM PST

    Huge fan of the series. Bought every DS/3DS game on release. Just got GAA on steam sale, but ~1 hour in and I'm just not feeling it at all. Maybe because it's all new characters that I haven't become fond of yet.

    I'm also concerned because I'm a lot older than I was when I played the DS games and don't have as much time to commit to playing now. I feel like on longer cases, I'll just lose track of the story if I can only play a few mins here and there, and ultimately miss the full experience. Are there super long, drawn out cases in this (e.g. 3-5)? Thank you

    submitted by /u/test599943228
    [link] [comments]

    Have I found a bug or am I unable to figure out the interface?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 07:31 PM PST

    I am playing Miles Edgeworth, Turnabout Ablaze, Middle, Part 2, on the Android mobile version. I am in a courtyard in front of a stage. As far as I can tell, I have completed the scene, having been given a guitar pick, and a green arrow appears pointing to the bottom of the screen when I approach that part of the scene. It seems that I am supposed to tap on that arrow to walk south to the next scene, but I am unable to.

    Am I doing something wrong in the interface, or is this a bug? I am embarrassed to ask, but I have been stuck for weeks, even starting the game over in case I soft-locked it somehow, and have attempted to Google for ideas. I can't find anything, which means I have either encountered a very rare bug, or am missing something so obvious that nobody has talked about it.

    submitted by /u/IanDOsmond
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment