• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 16, 2022

    Ace Attorney Made the Blue Badger on a Hoody of mine (the boy is too underrated)

    Ace Attorney Made the Blue Badger on a Hoody of mine (the boy is too underrated)


    Made the Blue Badger on a Hoody of mine (the boy is too underrated)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 11:19 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney Culprits but Ranked By How Obvious It Was (Main Series and Investigations Spoilers)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 06:27 AM PDT

    i made a tierlist *yay*

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 02:17 PM PDT

    Assuming AA7 actually happens and isn’t about Athena, what would you want?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 08:48 PM PDT

    Apollo Bracelet's mini-game: court or investigation?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 11:05 AM PDT

    I saw the post about Apollo using his bracelet in the original trilogy and made me wonder; do people prefer the AA4 way of having him only using it in court or the 3DS version of having him doing it only during investigations?

    I prefer the investigations because I never liked how the story admits that it is not evidence but the game play requires that it be used as evidence.

    submitted by /u/Blueisland5
    [link] [comments]

    “Hobo” Phoenix Wright fanart

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 01:55 PM PDT

    Which Game has the best Cutscenes

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 07:49 PM PDT

    Why I deleted my 1-5 & 1-6 episode posts off Reddit

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 05:57 PM PDT

    You might notice that I deleted the announcement post for episodes 1-5 and 1-6 for my comic off of Reddit. I thought I might explain myself real quick. No worries, nothing wrong is happening to the comic. I ended up not liking the order of the thumbnails, so I decided to change it. However, I didn't want to remake those posts cause I felt like that would be spamming (even though it's only two posts, I don't know). Other than that, nothing will change, I'm still making progress on my comic, and you'll still be alerted. Thank you for understanding and taking the time to read this.

    If you want to read the comic, you can click this link.

    Goodbye for now.

    submitted by /u/NixieLad
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good alliteration subtitle for AA7?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 06:35 PM PDT

    Seeing as every odd-numbered Ace attorney is alliterative: Ace Attorney, Trials & Tribulations, Dual Destinies...

    submitted by /u/Dr_Macunayme
    [link] [comments]

    Mr first Objection.lol video not really complete tho

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 10:19 AM PDT

    phoenix dance on TikTok

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 01:43 PM PDT

    What do you think the Gavin brothers childhood was like?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 02:48 AM PDT

    For some reason, I always think they came from a rich family, and had a like a "business takes time and time is money and money is everything" type parents, even though I don't I have a basis for this thought.

    I'm interested in what others think.

    submitted by /u/MhmFall
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Wright Defends Frisk in Court After the Events of UNDERTALE ( cany0udance)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 08:52 AM PDT

    Tierlist but I only half watched a playthough of the games

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 07:13 PM PDT

    To get feenie outfit do you start episode 5 and u get it or complete the whole episode

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 10:07 AM PDT

    Weekly Poll [34b]: Who is your least favourite Ace Attorney music composer?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 05:00 AM PDT

    Here's another Dalle-Mini thing.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 02:20 AM PDT

    Cries of Fate Eurobeat-afied?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 12:01 AM PDT

    i don't know when it plays bc i watched a playthrough of AAI1 but it's pretty cool, so i remixed it and turned it into this? it sounds cool tho, hope u guys like it

    submitted by /u/da_science_guy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment