• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 9, 2021

    Ace Attorney I got Ace attorney backgrounds on my 3ds and even has the sound effects, panoramic, and says “Take That!” When you open a program

    Ace Attorney I got Ace attorney backgrounds on my 3ds and even has the sound effects, panoramic, and says “Take That!” When you open a program


    I got Ace attorney backgrounds on my 3ds and even has the sound effects, panoramic, and says “Take That!” When you open a program

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 08:46 AM PST

    TGA/DGS Anti Drug Campaign Poster

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 08:43 AM PST

    Played the first game some months ago and i wanted to redraw the victory screen. I really like how it came out and maybe in the future i'll redraw other iconic scenes from the series (when i'll have time to finish the trilogy).

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 10:48 AM PST

    Another TGAA plush made by me - this time, Ryunosuke Naruhodo!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 12:09 PM PST

    Back in the old days

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 12:52 PM PST

    The Single Most Unfair Thing in the Series

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 12:08 PM PST

    The first case that Gumshoe is not the detective in has a character named "Pal" as the victim. Come on, it was RIGHT THERE

    submitted by /u/NessTheGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Every AA culprit ranked by how obvious they were as a culprit[spoilers for literally everything but VS]

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 10:19 AM PST

    Who's your favorite culprit in Spirit of Justice?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 08:22 AM PST

    So I Started the Ace Attorney/DBH Crossover…

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 10:05 AM PST

    I wrote this post a little over a year ago when I was still in the planning stages of this idea.

    Now, I'm three chapters in, and I'm really proud of where the story is going. If you like ace attorney, and you like stories that deal with the rights of AI and androids, then I would love for you to check it out! It's going to (very loosely) follow the plot of the first case with some all new storylines and characters as well! If it sounds cool, here's the link!

    submitted by /u/nebulause
    [link] [comments]

    Why is AAI1 so expensive???

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 08:12 AM PST

    If buying the trilogy seperately, each one is around £20-25. Which is fair. So why is AAI1, a spinoff, £55-80 on ebay??? Completely new to the fandom and this baffles me.

    submitted by /u/iiKrina
    [link] [comments]

    Maya: Goodness lesson #1, Gumshoe, drop the wallet.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 01:11 PM PST

    TGAA 1&2 DS release..?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 09:15 AM PST

    Can you get these games on DS/3DS in English?

    submitted by /u/iiKrina
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment