• Breaking News

    Monday, December 13, 2021

    Ace Attorney It has now been a week since the last Case Elimination Contest update, so in tribute of u/CommercialKey4144, here's a 2-1 meme. I hope they're doing okay. :(

    Ace Attorney It has now been a week since the last Case Elimination Contest update, so in tribute of u/CommercialKey4144, here's a 2-1 meme. I hope they're doing okay. :(


    It has now been a week since the last Case Elimination Contest update, so in tribute of u/CommercialKey4144, here's a 2-1 meme. I hope they're doing okay. :(

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 06:29 AM PST

    The Powerpuff Attorneys

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 04:24 PM PST

    Good soup (5 second rule)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 02:38 AM PST

    WHY IS PHOENIX IN THE CORNER WITH LIKE HALF OF HIM SHOWING

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 07:49 AM PST

    Mia Fey and Case 3-1

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 10:39 PM PST

    I just played case 3-1, and that's just about the most fun I've ever had playing a video game.

    Mia was just about my favourite character from the get go so playing as her was an amazing experience. The case was hilarious, an absolute blast with amazing writing and plot twists. This case is what Makes Mia Mia, the badass we know and love from the first two games, as well as establishing her philosophy of trust in the client and justice, and her (quite literally) undying belief in Phoenix.

    Anyway, this is all just love for my favourite character and my favourite case (so far but I highly doubt anything can top it.) Thanks for the great start, TnT!

    submitted by /u/surge_aura
    [link] [comments]

    Bit-Sized Snippets Of TGAA

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 08:07 AM PST

    Something cool I would like to see if they update TGAAC

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 06:28 AM PST

    If by any chance Capcom updates The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles at some point in time, I would really like it if they made the title screen change themes depending on if your playing Adventures or Resolve (based on your last save). That would be so much more fitting rather than "Overture to Adventure" playing all the time

    submitted by /u/DrWario2006
    [link] [comments]

    TGAA: The Cat Returns AU [By me!]

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 03:49 PM PST

    So Who Was The Best Witness?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 08:22 PM PST

    Who was the best witness in all the Ace Attorney games? A witness is someone who give testimony on the witness stand, it could be victim or culprit. A good witness is someone who has some nice animations, an interesting backstory, or you know just simply cool. Your choice.

    submitted by /u/Knightning2007
    [link] [comments]

    Horn Head.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 01:07 AM PST

    Edgeworth's cravat

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 08:28 PM PST

    Why Edgeworth is still wearing his cravat if he's not "von Karma's anymore"? Isn't that von Karma thing to wear cravat? Or I don't understand something in high fashion?

    submitted by /u/Yelkhan
    [link] [comments]

    Is Justice for all bad as people say?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 05:52 PM PST

    I'm almost finishing rise from the ashes in Phoenix Wright Trillogy (actually i'm lying, this case is so big that i still have 5 hours to finish) but i'm kinda worried I loved the first game and i'm aleardy feeling biased towards it, to the point of feeling like the other games in the series will feel lacking something

    But Jfa is treated diferent Some say that is weaker than the first(expected for me) others say that is awful and others say that isn't that bad but isn't that good

    Honestly i aleardy know about Franziska (i think that i wrote wrong) and honestly her... Questionable behavior don't bothers me, this game it's aleardy absurd enough compared to reality but i heard other things that bother me a little like the story being rushed

    So i would like a honest opinion from people here, i don't think that it's like DMC2 where the best option is skipping the game but It feels kinda underwhelming finishing the first game and hearing that the next will be bad

    submitted by /u/Visible-Housing2773
    [link] [comments]

    The Revenge Plot.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 05:35 AM PST

    Replayed Turnabout Sisters and.....

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 12:29 AM PST

    I didn't like this case at the beginning. I felt like the vilain is at best a shame. The witnesses weren't that good. I considered the case as meh.

    BUT I decided to replay it (I was bored), and it made me remember something that I totally forgot : the Deus Ex Machina.
    Like, I did remember that Mia sort of carried the end of the case but there is a detail that I forgot.
    Mia gives you her evidence, after Maya channeled her (there are a lot of inconsistencies with this channeling and its rules in 3-5 and 2-2 but.... well), you present it and.... I remembered the case was over but NO!
    Edgeworth tries to save White and MIA. Just. Saves. You. Once. More.
    And this is the main problem : (at first,) she talks to White like there's nothing wrong by seeing a dead come back to life. Like I know these are the rules of channeling but it would make no sense that nobody is suprised. So I did assume the rules changed during the time and Mia was considered as Maya by everyone else but this make no sense too : wtf is the original accused, a 17 yo girl, listing the names of every suicides caused by White. He could just say "you're a child you lie". He could only listen to Mia because she has a lot more power.
    The only explanation I could find is he believes he dreams when he sees Mia so he assumes he's the only one to see her but that don't resolve the other persons issue.

    Secondly, I know Phoenix is still a rookie in 1-2 and needs help, but Mia just carries too much. She shouldn't have done more than giving the evidence to Phoenix, and they shoudn't have made Edgeworth try to protect White. The trial should have been over at this time.

    Otherwise it's incredible how much the inv part of this case are well made and the trials feel empty, and unneccessary.

    submitted by /u/DeadRev0lt
    [link] [comments]

    What a marvelous adventure it was.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 01:47 PM PST

    Magnus McGilded [@Sephinxxiee]

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 07:23 AM PST

    Need to bump up these numbers

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 06:28 PM PST

    What would you change about the original trilogy?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 08:51 AM PST

    As a big fan of the series, it pains my heart a little bit when I see people calling certain cases "terrible", "boring" or just "absolutely awful". Especially certain cases are heavily criticized, such as Turnabout Sisters (1-2), Samurai (1-3), Big Top (2-3) or Recipe (3-3).

    So, my question is, what exactly would you change about the main trilogy?

    One thing I would do, for example, is to swap places of Turnabout Sisters and Turnabout Samurai. This way, Mia can help us out in Samurai, giving her more screen time before she dies.

    Or perhaps we can add something in The Lost Turnabout (2-1) to give it more plot relevance. This would make it feel less irrelevant for the story. What exactly one would add though, I don't know.

    Everything from tiny details to large changes in plot, how would you "fix" the games PWAA, JFA and T&T?

    submitted by /u/FeelingAirport
    [link] [comments]

    Worst game in the base series

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Getting some information for a school project

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/darthbinksthewarcrim
    [link] [comments]

    Just found this gem on YouTube! - Ace Attorney 20th Anniversary Symphony Orchestra Concert

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 04:13 PM PST

    An Interesting Opinion

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 03:05 AM PST

    Its a hot take, but I feel like the 3d animation in SOJ and DD is so bad and looks so appalling that it makes me want to tear my hair out. Capcom ruined the animations of old characters like Pheonix and Apollo and it looks awful. Its a little better in SOJ but even then makes me want to stop playing and close the 3ds.

    That being said, the 3d animation of GAA looks absolutely clean and spectacular. Its spot on, and feels perfect. I feel like those visuals is what Capcom should continue with, but also establish older characters as their former selves as well.

    submitted by /u/Knightning2007
    [link] [comments]

    When I keep presenting the wrong evidence... (based on an Azumanga Daioh panel)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 08:28 PM PST

    Ruining Ace Attorney: day 1

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 10:43 AM PST

    A certain character's birthday [TGAA2-5]

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 02:10 PM PST

    I didn't see this topic being brought up before (maybe a missed it), but I want to speculate about Iris Wilson's birthday. We know from Yujin that he visited Genshin in prison, where the latter instructed his trusted friend to go and help a certain lady at once and deliver the child. And, as Mikotoba said, it happened the day before Professor's execution

    As we know from the Professor's autopsy report from case G2-3, the execution was set for 17th June, midnight. Which implies that lady Baskerville gave birth at 16th of June or so

    I think it's fascinating that we can have an idea about Iris' birthday, as far as I recall only Rayfa from SoJ has established date of birth

    submitted by /u/etermellis
    [link] [comments]

    Ace attorney unpopular opinions

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 07:21 AM PST

    Thought of this after my previous post sayong I don't like dgs, what are some of your ace attorney unpopular opinions?

    submitted by /u/dylnm7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment