• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 27, 2021

    Ace Attorney I Made It Worse

    Ace Attorney I Made It Worse


    I Made It Worse

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 12:03 PM PST

    Edgeworth and Larry in medieval attire as they were planned to appear in Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 11:27 AM PST

    Just bought this at a used game store, is it any good?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 01:07 PM PST

    Turned myself into an attorney

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 04:29 AM PST

    Miles & Missile fan work magazine cover

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 06:59 PM PST

    ...you need to concentrate, Ryunosuke. It's about to begin.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 07:11 AM PST

    "Romeo! And Juliet! Who was stronger?! ...It was a profoundly pleasurable parley." [OC]

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 06:49 PM PST

    this is a Sir Zacharias Barnham appreciation post, cause he deserves it

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 02:40 PM PST

    Recent Japanese opinions on Ace Attorney

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 02:46 PM PST

    So we've heard bits and pieces of what the Japanese fans think of the games, but after looking for sfx rips from AAI2, I stumbled across a few fan forums from Japanese fans giving their thoughts on the series. These are recent comments (well, as recent as it gets, early 2021-ish, which is pretty good, honestly). I'll list the sites at the end, but here are some assorted opinions and remarks on the series, its future, and whatever else came to their minds. Obviously, I don't understand Japanese, but anyone capable of translating more accurately can correct me if any of these opinions are wrong.

    One thing to take from this is that just like over here, there is a lot of diversity of opinion, and not everyone has the same take on a game/set of games (though there are running themes, as can be seen).

    "I want them to make a new Ace Attorney."

    "Isn't it possible to redo the continuation of 3?"

    "I really like the character designs." (posts image of Athena)

    "Everyone hates 5 but honestly the most surprising last boss was in 5."

    "Takumi is writing a scenario for Monster Hunter, and Mr. Yamazaki has left Capcom, so there is no one who can write a scenario anymore."

    "Is the Great Ace Attorney interesting?"

    • "If you play both games, it's the highest level ever." (Reply to above)

    • "If you look at 1 and 2 together as a single piece of software, it's fun. If you only play 1, it's indigestible." (Another reply to above)

    "How about an Ace Attorney reboot?"

    "What about Turnabout Prosecutor? I never got it." (AAI/AAI2, basically)

    • "The timeline and scenario is much more epic than the other games." (Reply to above)

    "I've completed Ace Attorney 123, but I've heard a lot about that one, so do I have to play 456? Should I wait for the one called The Great Ace Attorney?"

    • "Play Turnabout Prosecutor (AAI/AAI2). You don't have to do 456." (Reply to above).

    "6 was the most difficult." (Of Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies, and Spirit of Justice)

    "I'm not sure if I'm going to buy a PS4 just to enjoy Madame Rozaic on the big screen." (Man questions his level of simpery for Esmeralda Tusspells)

    "I can still forgive 4 because it was a story that made me want to continue, but 5 was just plain boring, and The Great Ace Attorney 1 really sucked, so I haven't played it since. The story is too dragged out, there's no catharsis, and it's too indigestible."

    "Young Akane is cute." (The trailer for Phoenix's inclusion in Teppen is shown, and a shot of Ema as seen in 1-5/RFTA is posted)

    "The age of the protagonist has gone up too much." (Referring to Phoenix as of Spirit of Justice, now that Apollo is gone)

    "Show the magnificent Prosecutor Ichiyanagi." (Sebastian Debeste truly is beloved in Japan, it seems.)

    Places observed -

    http://nintentou.com/archives/29094510.html

    https://gazoku.com/1042710/

    https://tomcat.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/livejupiter/1619023058 (larger source of comments from above forum)

    http://ebitsu.net/archives/85709874.html

    submitted by /u/JBoote1
    [link] [comments]

    First time drawing Maya - she’s just sleeping after a good old burger ✨

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 02:07 PM PST

    Quick Stronghart Fanart i did time ago.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 11:31 AM PST

    Who else got into law because of AA?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 06:52 PM PST

    Currently getting my paralegal certification with a focus on criminal defense and thinking ab maybe going to law school at some point in the future, I was just curious if anyone found out they loved law mainly by just having a straight up kinnie moment lmao 😂

    submitted by /u/mickNcheez
    [link] [comments]

    Ace attorney request sketches

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 04:31 AM PST

    Auto-Generated YouTube Thumbnails of The Great Ace Attorney are funny

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 07:19 AM PST

    Maya's Creative Liberties

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 06:32 AM PST

    Iwamoto's AAI2-themed fanart for the Yakult Swallows (baseball team)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 11:44 PM PST

    What is your honest opinion about Rise From the Ashes?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 05:59 PM PST

    I'll share mine, recently I've been playing through the original trilogy as I finally got them on PS4 (haven't played the third game yet, so please no spoilers.) When I first played RFtA I absolutely hated it, but on this replay, I actually really like it! However the first part of the case, the first investigation and trial, in my opinion really bog it down, and I think that's why I might not have liked it when I first played it. First impressions are everything, and to me, this case just put the wrong foot forward.

    So what are your honest opinion about RFtA? Love it? Hate it? Somewhere in between? Tell me in the comments!

    submitted by /u/DiggityDog6
    [link] [comments]

    Why did Maya and Phoenix eye color changed from brown/black to dark blue ?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 03:27 PM PST

    Can someone help me purchase the soundtrack for The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles from Steam?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 11:10 PM PST

    Dear fellow Redditors,

    as soon as The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles launched from Steam the South Korean fans of the series had only about a month (AFAIK) to purchase the game and its DLC from the platform as Capcom introduced the much-dreaded region lock to the game, making it impossible to purchase neither the game nor its soundtrack from South Korea. I was lucky that I purchased the game as well as the soundtrack from the first installment of the series, but I could not purchase one for the second one in time.

    Can anyone living outside Korea help me purchase The Great Ace Attorney 2: Resolve Grand Performance Recording from Steam? Specifically, I need someone who can either gift me the soundtrack via Steam or send me the FLAC files via any online storage. To compensate, I can gift you a game or a Steam Wallet code of similar prices.

    I know many would be suspect that this might be a poor attempt at scamming you. I hope my Steam Profile provides you with enough confidence that I am not a swindler. :)

    Please, help this fellow fan from South Korea! Any help would be appreciated.

    Thank you for reading. Stay healthy!

    submitted by /u/gobyoungmin
    [link] [comments]

    Franziska only prosecutes 2.5 playable cases.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 08:48 AM PST

    I just find that kinda wild considering how much the fanbase loves her, and how much relevance she has today.

    submitted by /u/OfficiallySavo
    [link] [comments]

    About an upcoming Ace Attorney Trilogy 2 (AA4-AA6)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 11:35 AM PST

    As we know, when there was an Trilogy Release of AA1-AA3, these 3 games would always be released with the same remake style.

    But with an second Trilogy it wouldn't work since AA4 has currently an 2DHD Style while AA5 and AA6 are in 3D

    So here is my Question: If there would be an second Trilogy, will Capcom keep the 2DHD Style for AA4 or will they make an revamp into 3D?

    I would love to hear your Answers!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Fabian_Wright
    [link] [comments]

    Case Tier List

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 08:54 AM PST

    Who is the most interesting victem we never get to see on-screen?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 08:56 AM PST

    Mine is Isaac Dover, just because his art reflects on his backstory and personality and adds more depth to his character, thats just an example of how good this case really is.

    submitted by /u/FoxtrotFoxtrotZulu
    [link] [comments]

    How many stars would you give The Monstrous Turnabout (DD-2) out of 5 stars?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 07:21 PM PST

    How many stars would you give Turnabout Academy (DD-3) out of 5 stars?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 07:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment