• Breaking News

    Friday, November 26, 2021

    Ace Attorney Congrats Gumshoe for winning the elimination contest! I hope he got a nice bowl of noodles afterward

    Ace Attorney Congrats Gumshoe for winning the elimination contest! I hope he got a nice bowl of noodles afterward


    Congrats Gumshoe for winning the elimination contest! I hope he got a nice bowl of noodles afterward

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 05:26 PM PST

    Of course she has

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 07:08 AM PST

    Wasn't sure about posting any of these in isolation, so here's all the Soseki content I made during the past week

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 10:17 AM PST

    Edgeworth’s Thoughts

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 10:29 AM PST

    Who's your favorite character in your least favorite case?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 07:32 PM PST

    For me its Jinxie Tenma from Monstrous Turnabout, Jinxie is actually my favorite aa witness and she saves an otherwise really boring case

    submitted by /u/Heartfroggix
    [link] [comments]

    Ryunoske seen from a normal witness perspective.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 06:27 PM PST

    [OC] E is for Edgeworth Educating Eager, Earnest Étudiant.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Hello fellow Kristopher fans.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 07:19 PM PST

    Anyone else think Ace Attorney games are surprisingly hilarious?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 08:27 AM PST

    I went into the first Ace Attorney game completely blind, am currently about halfway through the second game. I really expected these games to be kinda serious but I'm pleasantly surprised! I've found myself laughing aloud pretty often.

    Maya's 'metrosexual' remark caught me off guard, I didn't expect her to say something like that at all… I also find Phoenix's inner monologues to be pretty funny. Gumshoe is amazing, I actually get excited when he comes onscreen because he's so likeable and amusing. When he showed Pearl the pistol I lost it lol

    Edit: I just read 'you 8-bit excuse for an attorney' and I think it deserves to be included

    submitted by /u/SKIN_N_BONES_
    [link] [comments]

    My tier list, taking only my opinions from October 15th 2020 and before

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 11:33 AM PST

    What is your favorite genuinely inspirational quote from Ace Attorney

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 12:49 AM PST

    It may have a joke or not, as long as it is meaningful and inspiring

    submitted by /u/Jellocicle
    [link] [comments]

    What tier for 1-2, Turnabout Sisters?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 12:46 AM PST

    Well, I've been pretty surprised by the results yesterday (so I'll change a bit the tiers names).Let's see what you do think about 1-2.
    1-1 has gotten 4,59 points (note /10) with an average tier of C.
    Edit : aaaaaa I've put three days...

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/DeadRev0lt
    [link] [comments]

    Which minor character from TGAA 1 and 2 do you wish had more screentime and importance?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 01:17 AM PST

    I found Hosonaga to be a fun character and we knew he took his job seriously. He also helped quite a bit when he preserved evidence at La Carneval and retrieved the assasination exchange telegram.

    I don't know if this counts but I also wish we got to see more Ryutaro. I have to agree that Susato is probably the best assistant and seeing her leading the defense was really refreshing.

    submitted by /u/Zekrom8989
    [link] [comments]

    Edgeworth Gives Thanks (1-4 Spoilers)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 08:57 PM PST

    Phoenix Wright Between Apollo Justice and Dual Destinies

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 07:22 PM PST

    I've been waiting for a console port of Dual Destinies ever since it came out, to no avail. I'm an avid fan of the series, playing every game in the series (that made it to the west) other than Spirit of Justice and Dual Destinies, halfway through the Anime, etc.

    But, I'm finally caving in and just going to download the mobile port instead.

    However, I was hoping I could get an answer to a question I've had on my mind for years, ever since the trailer.

    ... Did Phoenix Wright change back to how he usually acts before Apollo Justice?

    I love the direction they took with Wright in AP, and I wanna make sure I'm not too disappointed with his interpretation in this game by knowing beforehand.

    submitted by /u/TheMrAssassin
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t know what the hell is in Herlock’s pipe but I’d like some

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 01:50 AM PST

    What do you all think of Franziska?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 02:33 PM PST

    No offence to anyone who hates her btw

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Dora_Queen
    [link] [comments]

    Other types of cases Ace Attorney should do instead of murder

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 10:07 AM PST

    A civil case has been done before in SOJ

    So maybe they can focus on

    Personal injury cases (i.e. clinical negligence) Breach of contract Robbery Fraud Dealing with crimes against humanity (in an international court)

    Maybe a case around divorce or family custody but that may be too dark for an Ace Attorney case

    submitted by /u/SaradaStarlight
    [link] [comments]

    Your favorite defendant from PW:AA

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 03:50 PM PST

    What was the best innocent character to defend in PW:AA ?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AceIlyushin
    [link] [comments]

    Who would be the best protagonist for a GAA themed AAI game that takes place after GAA2?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 06:39 PM PST

    Fun Fact: the 3DS Ace Attorney games (as well as ALL of Capcom's games on the 3DS) have never gone on sale on the European eShop since March 2020, which is... an interesting date, to say the least

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 02:34 PM PST

    Didn't finish Spirut of justice yet. I have two theories.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 10:11 AM PST

    Ok so, i am currently at 6-5 (Turnabout revolution).

    I was thinking of somethings, that only grew more as i kept going.

    The first thing is:Is Dhurke alredy dead? This is most likely wrong, as it would need Maya, who is currenly in the hospital, to be channeling his spirit in the detention center. I started thinking about it once he said that "Maya was safe", but Maya being the Amara's (i hope i wrote her name right) tomb, meaning she was with Dhurke. I also found weird how there are four empty bullet rooms in Inga's gun, but only 1 bullet being shot. Then, there is the locked sarcofaghus (sorry for any mispell), that is too cold for anyone to hide inside, but perfet for hiding a dead body, however the sarcofaghus would be too small to contain both Dhuke and Amara's body, and this takes me to my second theory.

    Amara is Nayna, and is Rayfa's real mother. Now, this is most likely correct. When Rayfa saw a picture of Amara (Dhurke's law book was in the picture, meaning he lived with the woman), her reaction was weird, saying that "everything was a lie". However, Rayfa is 14 in the game, but the incident of Amara's death was 23 years before the events of the game. There is also the question of why Inga has it, and i believe he got it when he killed Dhurke.

    I'm really sorry for the bad english, and i hope i am right, since it would mean Rayfa would most likely distrust her mother, getting her closer to Phoenix, as she would see he was the only one who never lied to her.

    Edit 1:OH MY GOD, AMARA IS STILL ALIVE, JUST SOME MORE HOURS OF INVESTIGATIONS AND I MIGHT FIND OUT ABOUT THE BABY IN THE PICTURE (most likely Rayfa)

    Edit 2: "Listen son, even if you prove me innocent tomorrow.... I.... Don't have much to live" YES, I AM SO CLOSE!

    Edit 3: it looks like Dhurke's blood has been found on the scene, however Dhurke wasn't injured. I believe the blood found was spilled when Dhurke got shot 3 times by Inga, and then his body put in the sarcofaghus

    Edit 4:Okay, it looks like Amara and Rayfa ARE connected. I can't believe i was right!

    submitted by /u/Lollok009
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment