• Breaking News

    Friday, August 20, 2021

    Ace Attorney My cat is helping me search for clues at the police station

    Ace Attorney My cat is helping me search for clues at the police station


    My cat is helping me search for clues at the police station

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney Face Swaps

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    iris and the iris factory

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    I finally got all three DS copies!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Can we all just take a second to admire Gina’s coin rolling animation?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Funny art 2: Electric Boogaloo

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Protect this man at all costs

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    I am now more Ema Skye-ish than any of you (that don't have luminol, I guess)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Just thought I should share my Yakuza 0 mod here ;)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Father Hurley and his daughter Iris (credit to Ministarfruit for artwork)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    Didn't expect this reference

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    Anyone notice how Gina's sprites...

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    ...evolve throughout both games in Chronicles? In her sprites in the first game, she usually had this sly-looking half smile, but as the second game progresses, she starts smiling more and more. And by the conclusion of the second game (during their feast after the trial), her "default" sprites were edited to give her a full-on smile (her "crossed arms" sprite, e.g.). I think it's cool how they represented Gina's character development through her sprites as well, becoming a happier person after finding a new path in life.

    submitted by /u/RigbyCC
    [link] [comments]

    (TGAA2 full spoilers) This part of the ending broke me and I don't see many people talking about it

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    When Iris finally acknowledged Sholmes as her father and called him "daddy"... my fucking heart.

    Throughout the two games I was getting really annoyed at our protagonists for not telling Iris that Wilson was dead, but I see what the game was going for now. The Mikotoba/Watson twist was amazing and I was left really satisfied by the ending even with Iris not knowing Klint was her real dad. I thought it was handled really nicely with them acknowledging that they can't keep it secret forever and will tell her when she's a bit older, and Sholmes being recognized as her father since he did raise her after all was so fucking sweet.

    It makes me really sad that these games apparently sold like crap in Japan since they're so amazing. I really hope they get a second wind with the localizations.

    submitted by /u/derumoth
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Danganronpa pixel sprite style Franziska out of perler beads

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    I came to curse everyone's day with this low effort Ace Attorney Mickey I made on MS Paint

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Using Story Mode to find the length of each case in The Great Ace Attorney

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    The addition of Story Mode has given us the closest possible way to determine the "official" length of cases. Given that text is displayed and advanced at the exact same speed across all cases, all evidence is examined only as much as needed, only the proper statements are pressed, and no errors are made, we can compare each case as faithfully as possible. Now that Slyzer has uploaded every case of the game, I compiled the times for each case together to find the official "runtime" of The Great Ace Attorney.

    • The Adventure of the Great Departure - 3:41:19
    • The Adventure of the Unbreakable Speckled Band - 3:59:41
    • The Adventure of the Runaway Room - 3:16:20
    • The Adventure of the Clouded Kokoro - 5:42:46
    • The Adventure of the Unspeakable Story - 9:30:50
    • The Adventure of the Blossoming Attorney - 2:41:36
    • The Memoirs of the Clouded Kokoro - 5:33:38
    • The Return of the Great Departed Soul - 8:28:02
    • Twisted Karma and His Last Bow - 6:41:57
    • The Resolve of Ryunosuke Naruhodo - 6:14:45
    • Twisted Karma and His Last Bow + The Resolve of Ryunosuke Naruhodo - 12:56:42

    A few things about these times that I found interesting:

    • G1-3, despite being the 3rd case of the game, is the shortest case in all of Adventures. The only other 2 games to have later cases be similar length to the opening case are Trials and Tribulations and Spirit of Justice (although I believe both 3-4 and 6-4 are still longer than 3-1 and 6-1, if only by a bit).
    • Despite G2-2 through G2-5 being longer than nearly all of the cases in Adventures, G2-1 is easily the shortest case in the game.
    • When combined, G2-4 and G2-5 are similar in length to 6-5.

    The complete order for cases (longest to shortest) is as follows:

    1. G1-5
    2. G2-3
    3. G2-4
    4. G2-5
    5. G1-4
    6. G2-2
    7. G1-2
    8. G1-1
    9. G1-3
    10. G2-1

    And the length for each game is as follows:

    • Adventures: 26:10:56
    • Resolve: 29:39:58
    • Chronicles: 55:50:54
    submitted by /u/Thunder84
    [link] [comments]

    two girls on their way to get ice cream and investigate a capital murder (credit to @eggtempest for artwork)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    Merman AU Commission I made for @smiley_burger on twt! ����

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Benjamin Hunter.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    Made a games tier list for all you reading fans out there

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Forgot about a pixel art I did a while back

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Zero Punctuation - The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (YouTube version)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    I "Drew" My Favirote Witness In The Whole Series

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    I finally completed every game expect all of the chronicles. I loved every case so much and felt that so many were just outstanding! I loved every game so much this has been such an amazing journey!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Thoughts on Gina?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    SPOILERS FOR EVERYTHING TGAAC 1

    So, as everyone who has finished the first game knows, Gina after the final case has been convicted of perjury for lying at the McGuilded case.

    I understand that this is turn of the century England and not modern day, but it seems to me that Gina should not have been punished since she was threatened. I feel like the law should have had a contingency for this type of situation, as it's a pretty obvious situation that could happen. I'm not saying she should be off the hook for everything, (breaking and entering comes to mind), but I do feel that her charge of perjury should have been dropped.

    Im not a lawyer, nor an expert on any kind of law, much less 1900 English law, but these are my thoughts. Please do share what you think with me, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/Zenzero_69_69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment