• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 21, 2021

    Ace Attorney I learned how to use objection.lol today. To say I’m enjoying myself would be an understatement.

    Ace Attorney I learned how to use objection.lol today. To say I’m enjoying myself would be an understatement.


    I learned how to use objection.lol today. To say I’m enjoying myself would be an understatement.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    TIL Natsume Soseki is based on a real person!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    I kinda miss this bara man so I draw him

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    I can hear the music in my head. Made glow tape!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    My graduation cap from spring, a quote from our favorite pseudo-German rockstar prosecutor

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    My Hong Kong copy of TGAA finally came in. I saw this on Play Asia and knew I had to get it, the only English physical version on PS4. This is a massive highlight in my collection for me

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    a sad story (GAA)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    I love Godot, but he’s very childish

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    Looking back, he was annoyingly petty for projecting his anger onto Nick. We can all be a bit hypocritical at times, but Godot takes his hypocrisy too far.

    I appreciate his character, but damn was he irritating at times. He could've hashed out his beef with Nick had he just communicated his feelings directly.

    submitted by /u/No-Balance-2226
    [link] [comments]

    Ranking Villains (as Villains, not characters alone) in The Great Ace Attorney

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    I wonder how many references this Californian legal business has to put up with

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    If you had a choice to live with one character in the franchise, who would it be?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    Who would it be? What would be the pros and cons? My choice would probably be with Herlock Sholmes and Iris.

    submitted by /u/glorymakarov
    [link] [comments]

    So I just finished Base AA5…..

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    ……and I loved it. Athena is honestly one of the new best characters I've seen and I can't wait to see more of her. I really loved how the Mood Matrix is ties in with important stuff in Case 5 and I find the Phantom to be a really great villain, they're insanely creepy but still hateable and despicable like the previous main villains. I love how Apollo gets development and how we see the fallout of what Kristoph did to Pheonix.

    Cameos by Edgeworth, Pearl, and Klavier Gavin were amazing and I really liked Blackquill as the new prosecutor; still a jerk at the beginning but as it goes on I really like how much of a realist he is. There wasn't really a bad case in this game IMO, they're all fun and excluding case 1, had some really unexpected twists, ESPECIALLY Cases 4-5.

    Even though the cases were somewhat easy, I was still hooked on the game (even from the start) due to how varied and interesting the cases were. If there was some criticisms that I had, it would be that I really wish Trucy was around a bit more and the Pursuit theme was pretty weak this time around. This is honestly my favourite game in the series right now. And I really can't wait to see what SoJ, the rest of DGS1 (currently on case 4), DGS2, DD's DLC case, and Investigations 2 has in store.

    submitted by /u/Treeman1456
    [link] [comments]

    JelloApocalypse - Miles is a Robot - Episode 4 (Ace Attorney Investigations 2 Highlights)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    [DGS2-4/Apollo Justice Spoilers] So... about a certain character's suppressed memories

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    I haven't finished the case yet (on the second investigation rn), but Daley Vigil totally had black psyche locks, right? Obviously they're not shown bc Ryunosuke doesn't have a magatama, but the way everyone was describing how Daley was suppressing memories and such feels incredibly similar to how black psyche locks are described in the main series. Dunno if anyone has brought this up, just something I noticed

    submitted by /u/BrickmasterBen
    [link] [comments]

    I drew an official Dual Destinies art on a whiteboard

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    Case Discussion Thread - Case G2-3 - The Return of the Great Departed Soul

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    (ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS FOR LATER CASES IN THE GREAT ACE ATTORNEY: RESOLVE. NO EXCEPTIONS. JUST DON'T BRING UP ANYTHING RELATING TO LATER EPISODES FOR ANY REASON, SPOILER-TAGGED OR NOT. YOU CAN TALK ABOUT THOSE CASES AND ANY PAST-CASE CONNECTIONS THEY MIGHT HAVE WHEN WE GET TO THEM.)

    The game's actual plot is arriving a tiny bit later than I'd like, but here it is regardless.

    Post your first-time reactions and any opinions, complaints, and general thoughts here. What d'you think of Resolve's third case, and the first to follow up on Ryunosuke in Britain after the ending of Adventures?

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    If you missed it a few weeks ago, Capcom is taking a survey for opinions on The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles and the series as a whole!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    Genuine question. Why did DRs fanbase see such a shift but AAs hasn’t?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    A couple years ago, DRs fanbase was younger than AAs, but in recent years holy crap. It seems like DR is full of like 13 year olds with the exact same vibe, but AAs seems be like 18-30 ranged. DR was like 15-24s maybe but they were all generally like your average normal anime fan or some crap (why can't I use the s word :,(. Now it's like all I see are 13 year old who like it cuz anime and something something orientalism. I'm not trying to be insulting just like wtf is this change? It was so fast too. That might just be the ones online but like wtf? What happened? Are we gonna see this too? Is it because DR is a very like.... anime-y game? The art style? The premise? There are other things I will refrain from some saying because they might just be dumb teenager things. But if you've been on other social platforms you know exactly what I mean.

    submitted by /u/ghostc0in
    [link] [comments]

    Worst Ace Attorney Game in the Main Series?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    I vote for Dual Destinies, even if I don't really like Spirit of Justice either. Games like both Investigations and The Great Ace Attorney don't figure in this list, as they are spin-offs.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/GarouAPM
    [link] [comments]

    The Great Ace Attorney: Escapades playing order

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    I finally finished both games, and I absolutely loved them. I decided not to play the Escapades until after finishing the main games. I found them really funny and endearing, but now I wish I had played them in this order, because they really help flesh out the cases they are surrounded by. Of course, they're not super deep, but they sure are lovely.

    Escapade 1: Play after case 1-1 and before case 1-2

    Escapade 2: Play after case 1-1 and before case 1-2

    Escapade 3: Play after case 1-4 and before case 1-5

    Escapade 4: Play after case 1-4 and before case 1-5

    Escapade 5: Play after case 1-4 and before case 1-5

    Escapade 6: Play after case 1-4 and before case 1-5

    Escapade 7: Play after case 1-5 and before case 2-1

    Escapade 8: Play after case 1-5 and before case 2-1

    submitted by /u/Disco-Kingler
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think Phoenix's hair is natural?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Spoiler-y poll for TGAA2's Case Discussion threads (avoid if not finished with Resolve yet)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Quick question I'd like to run by everyone, or at least those finished with playing through TGAA2: Resolve. Considering the interconnected nature of Cases 4 and 5, which are effectively just one episode, I've wondered if it would be better to have just one thread that covers both. Doing that could also potentially be a partial spoiler for some people who haven't caught up to that point yet, though, and it would mean less time for the community in general to finish Resolve and participate in the thread.

    In any case, vote here. Do you think it would be better to have one thread for each case separately like normal, or just do both at once?

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Something weird about GAA2's soundtrack

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    So I'm currently playing GAA Resolve, case 2, and loving it so far. It takes everything good about the first game and goes one step above.

    But there's just one thing that's really bugging me. So far, I've only heard two or three new pieces of music, and the rest of the soundtrack is the same as GAA Adventures!

    This is really bumming me out because I was so hyped about hearing a new cross-examination theme, new pursuit... (Although the Susato objection theme in case 1 was incredible)

    This is the first AA game not to renew it's soundtrack, and I'm just wondering if there's a behind the scene reason for it, but because of fear of getting spoiled I don't want to look into it too much...

    Basically, I just wanna know if a good reason as been given, and also if people who've finished the game can re-assure me that there's still some musical surprises along the way :)

    submitted by /u/Woodboi7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment