• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 17, 2021

    Ace Attorney After starting on her over a year ago, I've finally completed my Franziska Von Karma cosplay!!

    Ace Attorney After starting on her over a year ago, I've finally completed my Franziska Von Karma cosplay!!


    After starting on her over a year ago, I've finally completed my Franziska Von Karma cosplay!!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Official two-page manga from the Gyakuten Kenji 1 limited edition

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Fan Art I made for the Great Ace Attorney game. eiranimate is my Instagram art account name

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    No one in court said anything

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    -humbly offers this as first post to sub-

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    Being into BBC Sherlock didn’t get me to buy this book, but the certified Himbo detective DID

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Nahyuta and Apollo by 芋りみゆき on Pixiv

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    My ranking of ace attorney cases. I’m still on 5-3 so I didn’t rank any cases past that. I’m also willing to explain everything here :)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Attorney of the Arcane is now crowdfunding on Indiegogo! Fund us to support the project and gain exclusive rewards!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Quick drawing of ryunosuke, although phoenix was also going to be by his side but I was not happy with how it turned out

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    [Original Art] [No Spoilers] [DGS] “A particularly interesting case, wasn’t it?”

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    For My Birthday My Sister Gave Me These Awesome Earrings!!!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Finished these a few days ago. Definitely revitalized my interest in the series. Here's hoping we get more games in the near future!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    My personal favourite moment in the entire ace attorney series

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    It is currently 5 am and i just finished the resolve of Naruhodo Ryunosyke and yea it was amazing but i cant stop thinking about one moment from the case. I'd like to blabber somewhere about possibly my new favourite ace attorney moment.

    Sholmes. Mikotoba. Reasoning

    My god as soon as we were thrown in there to play as yujin, i just started hoping maybe, just MAYBE we'll get to see the duo in action.

    Then when sholmes said that jigoku was in there, my small hope burst into hype as i just KNEW it was coming. I was merely hoping for a unique theme but MAN they really blew it out of the water.

    The one time only played song, the game is afoot, is SOOO good.

    The animations here are sooo cool too.

    The fact that theres no corrections here (and no transition to the deduction), just straight up logic dance together confirmed my suspicion that he was just playing dumb with ryu so that he can teach him to observe and deduce.

    The freaking tap dance yujin did every time he pointed something.

    The dialogue the two of then shared when yujin made a mistake was pretty cute.

    Heck the dialogue of the whole reasoning was BOMB. Everything about this short 7 ish minute bit of the case is PERFECT and made me love the last case so much.

    So like… yea…… anyway I was just wondering, what are you guys' most hype moment in the whole series?

    submitted by /u/ShafieeK
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my copy of Great Ace Attorney chronicles

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Here's a little mini Athena sprite I threw together in like 30 min-1 hr xD

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    Out of these, which Prosecutor is the best, in your opinion?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    My personal ship tier list(3 slides)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Was reading some concept arts on wiki and oh boy, Lisa Basil had some drastic change in design

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 11:22 PM PDT

    Great ace attorney chronicles Officially complete and what a blast it was !

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Just played the Ace Attorney Trilogy for the first time ever. No spoilers.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    In fact, the Trilogy was the first Ace Attorney experience I have ever had. I absolutely loved these games and I'm definitely gonna get TGAAC. My favorite game in the trilogy was the 3rd game. My least favorite was the second game but I still loved it. The first game is perfectly balanced but I still didn't like it as much as the third game. My favorite moments in the games are when I suddenly realize the plot was going in a direction I didn't expect. I believe the reason I loved it so much was because I wasn't spoiled. At least for the most part. 9/10 Great Games

    submitted by /u/DaPokeyMonster
    [link] [comments]

    If Miles was the culprit of a murder trial, what would be the best motive for him to have without making the crime an accident or self defense?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    I just think that they’re neat

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    I don’t think my drawings are worthy to be here but here you go

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    So, Partners ~ The Game Is Afoot is the best use of a song in the whole franchise, right?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    OK, so the title may be hyperbolic considering I just finished the game yesterday, but I mean, wow.

    So initially, when you first hear it at the end of TGAA2-4, I was all "wow, this song is a banger" but didn't think much else past that.

    But then you get to the final Dance of Deduction in TGAA2-5 and HOLY CRAP IT'S SO AMAZING. I instantly fell in love with the whole deduction dynamic between Sholmes and Mikotoba, and I was smiling during the entire scene with this song playing in the background instantly selling me on it all. The game actually delivering on a pair-up between Holmes and this game's version of Watson was so amazing to me and brilliantly done. It's probably now my favorite individual scene in the entire AA franchise.

    submitted by /u/Poltergust_3000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment