• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 22, 2021

    Ace Attorney Nahyuta, Rayfa, and Ahlbi - Khura'in-o-ween

    Ace Attorney Nahyuta, Rayfa, and Ahlbi - Khura'in-o-ween


    Nahyuta, Rayfa, and Ahlbi - Khura'in-o-ween

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    I am SO READY

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Seeing TGAA on my home screen but not being able to play it until the 27th pains me.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Herlock playing a violin

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    The gang

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    (very light spoilers) Dual Destinies be like:

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    simon blackquill (art by me)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 02:04 AM PDT

    Tried to redraw one of my old (and unsigned ��) works of Danganronpa-styled Apollo on paper. Didn't quite nail it but I'm happy with the results anyway!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    Dimensional Pursuit

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    "Little Backstage Tales" - TGAA localization blog post.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    "The Adventures and Resolve of Music Creation" - TGAA localization blog post.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    Are the DGS games also coming to mobile?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    Title. Couldn't find any info about it so I'm assuming they won't? I know they're in the Japanese app store. Are there any news about it being ported eventually? Cheers.

    submitted by /u/pete-vedrosi
    [link] [comments]

    5 days left lets go

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    Husbando Tournament (Round of 32): Shi-Long Lang vs Barok van Zieks

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    DLC for the vault DLC showed up near my timer and also 6 days left

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Theory about Nick in Apollo Justice

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    You know the hat that Nick wears during the entire game? I think that Iris knitted that hat for him.

    submitted by /u/No-Balance-2226
    [link] [comments]

    Why is 2-3 so Hated in the West?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    So, I just recently got in contact with a JP fan of AA (well, just the Trilogy), and we began discussing stuff about the franchise. There's a lot of interesting stuff we dug into...but something stuck out to me.

    You know 2-3? Often referred to as one of the worst cases in the franchise, and the reason AA2 I looked down upon often?

    It's actually considered one of the best cases in the franchise in Japan.

    Seriously, go onto any JP forum archive or whatever, and you'll quickly find that the case is always brought up as one of the high points of the trilogy as a whole. It even got fifth place on the official 15th anniversary poll for best cases, losing to only 1-4, 1-5, 2-4, and 3-5.

    Anyone got any speculations as to this contrast? Because it's really sticking to me how two sides of a fandom can have such different evaluations of a scenario.

    submitted by /u/RainSpectreX
    [link] [comments]

    question about Turnabout Reclaimed

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    do i play it right after turnabout countdown or after a different trial

    submitted by /u/Qwertyey
    [link] [comments]

    What order should I play the later games in?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    Hey guys I've got a question, with the Great Ace Attorney Chronicles coming out in less than a week I want to know what order I should play the later entries in the series. I'm currently playing AA5 and don't know if I should play AA6 after or DGS1. Going off of release dates it should be AA5, DGS1, AA6, then DGS2. But I don't know if I should play it that way or play AA5, AA6, DGS1, then DGS2 that way the story is more continuous and I'm not breaking it up by playing completely different games in between.

    TL;DR - should I play the games in release order (AA5, DGS1, AA6, then DGS2) or should I complete the main games story line first and then move on to the spin-off games that are DGS (AA5, AA6, DGS1, then DGS2)

    submitted by /u/Kierstinator
    [link] [comments]

    Rayfa Pad'ma Khura'in stan post

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Dahlia Hawthorne (or ”I.F.”) hair tutorial?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    I love her hairstyle and would love to learn how to do it myself. I've been googling a bunch but haven't found any tutorial of it. Does anyone know how to find one? (About the title of the post: I wanted to keep it a bit spoiler free, but I bet most of you can figure out what I mean).

    submitted by /u/reburbel
    [link] [comments]

    Theory about “Director Hotti/Hickfield”

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    I've said this on this sub before, but my theory is that Director Hotti/Hickfield behaves the way he does because he suffers from a drug addiction. It isn't uncommon to see clinic patients who are there for drug-related reasons. I'll go into more detail about it here.

    So what drug is Hotti/Hickfield addicted to? I say speed— also known as crystal meth. I think so because according to the Academia Treatment Center, the symptoms of meth use include a euphoric mood (which we always see the "Director" in) and increased memory recall. If you remember, the "Director"'s memory was crucial evidence for cases 2-2 and I believe for 2-4 too.

    Symptoms of meth withdrawal include behavioral disturbances and hallucinations. Meth mites are a common tactile hallucination experienced by recovering addicts. This would account for why the "Director"'s default sprite shows him scratching himself all over. If the game had photorealistic graphics, I'm sure that he would have sores all over his skin, much like another video game speed addict: Trevor Philips. The behavioral disturbances account for the "Director"'s creepy behavior and inappropriateness towards women.

    Finally, another telling symptom of meth use that we see in the "Director" could be found when you take a look at his teeth. Meth mouth is a common sign and consequence of amphetamine addiction. According to the article:

    "The teeth of people addicted to methamphetamines are characterized by being blackened, stained, rotting, crumbling and falling apart."

    The "Director" is miles away from being a shining example of good oral hygiene. He is missing many teeth. We can only hypothesize that he lost them to either excessive teeth grinding or they rotted out.

    As for the reason why the "Director" reappears in 4-2? All this means is that he hasn't recovered from his addiction even after seven years had passed. He was eventually transferred to the Hickfield clinic because of how long his treatment is taking.

    submitted by /u/No-Balance-2226
    [link] [comments]

    Was introducing Ema the MAIN/only purpose of RFTA?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    Surely AJ was already in pre production, if not in development already when AA1 came out overseas on DS… They 100% already had the concept of Ema when porting AA1 to DS

    submitted by /u/Battleborn27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment