• Breaking News

    Friday, June 11, 2021

    Ace Attorney Quercus Alba

    Ace Attorney Quercus Alba


    Quercus Alba

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    Is it just me or can I just hate any character in AA?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    As you all know everyone always has their favorite characters and least favorite characters. Well, not in my case. Tbh, I find it really hard to genuinely hate the characters.

    The only characters I hate with my heart and soul are Blaise Debeste and Gaspen Payne. I can appreciate people like Nahyuta Sahdmadhi, or Kristoph Gavin and how they lack in some areas.

    Don't even get me started on how great the villains are! They have so much attitude, and personality. Even if they don't have the best motive in the world, I'll still enjoy the case for all it's worth. I'll always look forward to their breakdown, even if it a little underwhelming.

    The defense attorneys are so unique. I may not like them as much as the prosecution or the culprits, but they still do their jobs amazingly. Athena has an amazing character arc, Apollo has like 3 or 4 backstories, (all still interesting and so are the characters within them) and Phoenix is good ole, Phoenix.

    The prosecution might as well be the stars of the show. Edgeworth is iconic. Franziska is Fabulous. Godot is sympathetic, and I get why people don't like him; he kinda sexist. Klavier is so nice and his dynamic with Apollo is kinda cute. Blackquill is that emo-ish, soft boi we all needed. Nahyuta is extremely smart, beautiful af, and is a literal prince. (Regent, I know)

    Overall, I don't have it in me to actually hate them. I know this is hella cheesy, but I know that there are people like me who can't- idk, hate? I wonder if you agree with me...

    submitted by /u/Musical-Attorney
    [link] [comments]

    Astray | art by @01nuu

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    Does anybody else get genuinely depressed when they think of Gregory Edgeworth or are you normal?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    As soon as I think about him I get so upset Every time I see a single image of him and little Miles interacting I get genuinely so upset I have to look away.

    He seemed like such a nice dude. He's a fictional character and I should not be upset because he never existed but DAMN

    submitted by /u/Scribblywitch_994
    [link] [comments]

    1-2 in a nutshell

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    (Objection.lol) Franziska Wants a Swiss Roll

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    Calisto Yew: Ace Attorney

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    Turnabout for Tomorrow is really an underrated case

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    It's one of the most saddest cases I've ever seen froman Ace Attorney case. Like holy crap man. >! First of all, Athena is accused of not only killing Clay Terran, but ALSO HER MOTHER?? And if Blackquill's guilty, he's gonna get EXECUTED the next day?!<

    And am I the only one who like the Phantom reveal? Like when it's revealed that Fulbright is the Phantom made my jaw drop

    And oh yeah. Edgey-boy is prosecuting the case, so that's a big plus.

    Overall. This case is on par with 2-4, 3-5, and 6-5. Love everything about it 10/10

    submitted by /u/Ineedtobesilent123
    [link] [comments]

    Which non-attorney/prosecutor character would you love to see play the role of an attorney/prosecutor in a trial?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    The Coffee-Addict Prosecutor (Sorry if it's bad, i'm still 13)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    My girlfriend and I sorted the rest of the AA and PL characters into how they would fare in Labrynthia. Spoilers for All AA except DGS and Spoilers for all PL including Mystery Room & Mystery Journey

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    I don't know if this goes here but still

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment