• Breaking News

    Friday, June 11, 2021

    Ace Attorney On a date with my defense attorney, kinda nervous. What should I say?

    Ace Attorney On a date with my defense attorney, kinda nervous. What should I say?


    On a date with my defense attorney, kinda nervous. What should I say?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    My Geiru Toneido Cosplay! Love this cutie clown ��❤ (OC)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    If Athena took over the agency

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Capcom really likes Ace Attorney

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    shakespeare

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    My headcanon:

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Shi-Long Lang Timeskip

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    A question about Godot

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who learned how to drink coffee with no sugar because of Godot? I've grown so accustomed to the bitterness. Every time I take a sip I imagine Godot and start humming his theme in my mind.

    Is it just me?

    submitted by /u/Sword_Art_Natsu
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished the first game and had a lot of emotions I had to draw out :')

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    ace attorney intelligence tierlist

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    [Persona 5 crossover] Ayasato Mayoi / Maya Fey in Shujin Academy, mid-June cameo (Portrait by @ArtTomislav)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Nahyuta Sahdmadhi and Dahlia Hawthorne are related?!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    If you could make a TGAA style spinoff about a character's ancestor, who would you pick, and where/when would it take place?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    I drew Miles Edgeworth

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Best Dual Destinies case

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    I sketched a hypothetical AA7 Franziska!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    I sketched a hypothetical AA7 Franziska!

    https://preview.redd.it/kop851qvlo471.png?width=448&format=png&auto=webp&s=9e479aaa7215cc1b5b5fdad1449325e6edcb5d2b

    If we do get an AA7, I really want Franziska back, with a less volatile personality and an even better relationship with Miles. I can see them having "recovered" in some small way from the events in their lives, and Franzy being able to accept the idea of her father's imperfection and, in turn, the idea that she doesn't have to be perfect either.

    So - I've given her an Edgeworth cravat. I think this could represent her growth in realising that the truth may in fact be more important than her precious guilty verdict, and her wish to be more like her little brother. I have a headcanon that Franziska had always secretly looked up to Miles to the point of obsession, even fancying him as a kid. Finally being able to grow without the crushing pressure put on her by herself and her father would her her realise that instead of feeling she had to best Miles in order to gain his attention, all she needed to do to be appreciated was to simply give her all for the correct cause. A more mellowed and content (even if by no means entirely mentally stable) Miles and Franziska working together would make for such a good dynamic that I really want to see!

    I gave her a coat also to make her a little more like Edgeworth, but I'm not 100% on it. The earrings I'm not sure of either, but I think they perhaps fit a more mature Franziska better than her blue ones.

    What are your thoughts? :)

    submitted by /u/mimoemodanemo
    [link] [comments]

    The 1st part of a case I'm making

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    AAI2 Final Breakdown but with the entire circus meme line (objection.lol)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney cases reviewed in 10 words or less.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    So these are pretty much my thoughts summarized of the Ace Attorney cases, doing the format of JelloApocalypse of reviewing them in ten words or less, and rating them on an scale from one to ten. Remember this is just my personal opinion, and can totally differ from yours.

    I have to do a clarification though. I won't be reviewing The second trilogy or the Layton crossover, pretty much because I feel that those games completely fail in bringing that Ace Attorney Charm and personality I love so much of the series, thus making me not really care about those games.

    Also, there's no DGS-2 here because I haven't played it. I'm looking forward to it though!

    With these things said. Let's get going!

    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

    The First Turnabout: An amazing introduction to the world of Ace Attorney. (9/10)

    Turnabout Sisters: Mia means business, man! (9/10)

    Turnabout Samurai: Very interesting in some aspects, not so much in others. (7/10)

    Turnabout Goodbyes: The first case on the franchise to be a masterpiece. (10/10)

    Rise From The Ashes: Why does People hate this? This is Amazing! (10/10)

    Ace Attorney: Justice For All

    The Lost Turnabout: Very middle of the road, Honestly. (5/10)

    Reunion And Turnabout: Better, but not quite hitting the spot yet. (7/10)

    Turnabout Big Top: ...At least Edgeworth appears at the end... (2/10)

    Farewell, My Turnabout: WAIT, ARE WE PLAYING THE SAME GAME!? (10/10)

    Trials And Tribulations

    Turnabout Memories: Mia means business, man! ... Again! (10/10)

    The Stolen Turnabout: This case has Godot, Mask☆DeMasque and Luke Atmey. No argument. (10/10)

    Recipe For Turnabout: Xin Eoph for smash! Also, nice foreshadowing with Godot. (9/10)

    Turnabout Beginnings: So amazing and heartbreaking at the same time, man... Hurts. (10/10)

    Bridge To Turnabout: Pure perfection. The best case in the trilogy. Hands down. (10/10)

    Ace Attorney Investigations

    Turnabout Visitor: Apart from the new mechanics, nothing really interesting. (6/10)

    Turnabout Airlines: Apart from Franziska's appearance, God this is boring. (2/10)

    The Kidnapped Turnabout: Kinda better, but still average I feel. (7/10)

    Turnabout Reminiscence: A very interesting case, all things considered. (8/10)

    Turnabout Ablaze: Why couldn't Calisto Yew be the final villain, God damnit!? (2/10)

    Ace Attorney Investigations 2

    Turnabout Target: This is amazing! And we're just getting started! (9/10)

    The Imprisoned Turnabout: As strong as the last one if not more. (9/10)

    The Inherited Turnabout: A masterpiece One of the best cases of the franchise. (10/10)

    The Forgotten Turnabout: This should've been the final case but, whatever. (10/10)

    The Grand Turnabout: A little bit padded, but nice conclusion to Edgeworth's Character. (8/10)

    The Great Ace Attorney Adventures

    The Adventure Of The Great Departure: I feel like I'm playing AA for the first time. (10/10)

    The Adventure Of The Unbreakable Speckled Band: Blown away by the deduction system. Missed the court though. (9/10)

    The Adventure Of The Runaway Room: HOLY SHIT. (10/10)

    The Adventure Of The Clouded Kokoro: Soseki must be protected at any cost. (10/10)

    The Adventure Of The Unspeakable Story: Masterpiece. Contender of my favourite case of the whole franchise. (10/10)

    If you got this far, thank you for reading. What would you change and what would be your favourite and less favourite cases?

    submitted by /u/EnArEl444
    [link] [comments]

    My character tier list for games AA, JFA, TnT, AA1, AA2, and AP (The logo covers them, but the characters covered in the S-Tier are Jake Marshall, Gregory Edgeworth, and Raymond Shields)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    If you had to cross examine another animal in a future game, what animal would you want to cross examine?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment