• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 13, 2021

    Ace Attorney Order in the food court! | art by @Barley_Juice_

    Ace Attorney Order in the food court! | art by @Barley_Juice_


    Order in the food court! | art by @Barley_Juice_

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    HD Clown University

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Anyone know where I can find an Objection font with numbers or one very similar, for the smartwatch face I threw together?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    The first thing i've done in sfm, it isn't anything really fantastic but i think it looks kinda nice :D

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    Turnabout Photosynthesis [AA7]

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    thanks to this game, I became a attorney ����‍��

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    about five years ago, when i first launched the ace attorney game, i never thought that i would enter the law school in full earnest, and in the course of graduation from it i would be invited to work in the best law office in the city.

    i am very grateful to this game for helping me find myself and my vocation. thanks to her, i can now shout "objection" not only in the game, but also at a real court session (although, due to our legislation, shouting in the courtroom is strictly prohibited and is punishable by a fine, but it doesn't matter).

    submitted by /u/mrchillrestman
    [link] [comments]

    Ngl I think he's kinda hot (OC)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    [OC] my problematic fave, dahlia hawthorne

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    I drew Godot!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    Over on r/deltarune, Witness Susie!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney Case 1-4 Competent Phoenix, but with a twist.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    So if Great Attorney sells well, we’ll get Edgeworth 2 right?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    I hope I'm not the only one who's sad/salty that Gumshoe just got... robbed from the last few games :(

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    I'm an Ace Attorney rookie 😅, the current case I'm in is 2-2, and I still haven't got a verdict for the murderer yet but I think I figured everything out.

    Anyway, I solely started playing this game because I got introduced to this guy called Gumshoe one day and I literally got to like him so much and decided to purchase the game on Steam.

    There's a friend of mine who has already played all of the games of AA and is watching me going through the trilogy. He also adores Gumshoe as much as I do, so most of the time, we would find ourselves talking about that pure cinnamon roll 💚 But well, as most non-novice players like you guys would know, Gumshoe just... disappears in the last two games, right? And only has a peek in AA4. I'm really sad about that, because that means there are not many games I could fully enjoy with Gummy! :( I was also informed that the AAI series mainly focuses on Edgeworth and Kay, so Gumshoe doesn't get much screentime, either.

    I'm sorrowful that Gumshoe's last appearance was in his early 30s, but theoretically, he's now in his early 40s, which means he was unnoticed by the game for almost 10 years. He didn't even have a single moment in the games, and that just... makes me really sad :( I'm literally repeating this over and over but I guess that expresses how sad I am about Gumshoe not being present :C

    For now, since I've heard the directors have changed again, I guess I could bet on Gumshoe being brought back on the seventh game, right? I hope nothing much has changed from him, I just really hope he's in his whole self and still serving duty in that job he loves 😭

    +) I found love to reach out to other Gummy fans out there, BTW! That himbo needs more love <3

    submitted by /u/SmileyRH
    [link] [comments]

    So here is my remastered version of my first ever drawing that I drew...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    My personal ranking of the cases from AA to AAI2

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    Remember, these are my personal opinions, so please be respectful in the comments if you disagree with my opinions.

    THE BEST OF THE BEST TIER

    1 Rise From the Ashes - 10/10

    2 The Inherited Turnabout - 10/10

    3 Bridge to the Turnabout - 10/10

    4 Turnabout Goodbyes - 9/10

    5 The Forgotten Turnabout - 9/10

    6 The Grand Turnabout - 8.5/10

    7 Turnabout Serenade - 8.5/10

    8 Farewell, My Turnabout - 8/10

    9 Turnabout Trump - 8/10

    10 Turnabout Succession - 8/10

    AMAZING TIER

    11 Turnabout Reminiscence - 8/10

    12 Turnabout Beginnings - 8/10

    13 Reunion, and Turnabout - 7.5/10

    14 The Imprisoned Turnabout - 7/10

    15 Turnabout Ablaze - 7/10

    16 Turnabout Memories - 7/10

    DECENT TIER

    17 Recipe For Turnabout - 7/10

    18 The Stolen Turnabout - 7/10

    19 Turnabout Target - 7/10

    20 Turnabout Samurai - 7/10

    21 Turnabout Sisters - 7/10

    22 The First Turnabout - 7/10

    BORING TIER

    23 The Kidnapped Turnabout - 6/10

    24 Turnabout Visiter - 5/10

    25 Turnabout Airlines - 5/10

    AWFUL TIER

    26 Turnabout Big Top - 5/10

    27 The Lost Turnabout - 2/10

    28 Turnabout Corner - 2/10

    submitted by /u/NoahDBest
    [link] [comments]

    Case Discussion Thread - Case I1-4 - Turnabout Reminiscence

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Bratworth's character flaws retroactively removed free of charge.

    Post your first-time reactions and any opinions, complaints, and general thoughts here. What's your take on the flashback case in Investigations?

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Smiles Edgeworth

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Objection.Lol question

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    Can you set it to do the centered green text when a scene begins?

    submitted by /u/killergoku27
    [link] [comments]

    The anime gets a lot of hate, but it brought us Northward, Turnabout Express

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    A tip for all Ace Attorney newcomers.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    If you just started playing the first game, I have one tip for you. This is a tip that will help you have a MUCH better experience with the games. Actually, I will separate this tip into three.

    1. Don't ever visit this subreddit
    2. Don't ever watch You Tube videos about Ace Attorney
    3. And never, NEVER google any of the characters, cases or games.

    That's it. This subreddit is the fastest way to spoil yourself a twist in one of the cases. Please. Just don't come to this subreddit until you have played ALL of the games. You Tube isn't far behind Reddit on spoilers, either. And the Wiki doesn't care about your feelings, doesn't care if you have played the game, it can and will spoil everything about the thing you are googling. Please. You will have a much, much better experience if you don't spoil anything for yourself. I didn't spoil anything for AA and JFA, but as soon as I started watching YouTube videos about Ace Attorney (not even serious ones, just humor) I got spoiled about the final culprit of TT. And when I googled about a character (fortunately, after beating the game he is in) who is supposed to just appear as a nice, kind person and is revealed as a killer only in the end, the Wiki literally started by stating his crimes. That's insane. There wasn't even a spoiler alert or something.

    submitted by /u/Agent_Lang
    [link] [comments]

    I Know its not AA but...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what the hammer slam scene in objection.lol is called? i would ask in a subreddit, but there is none, please help

    submitted by /u/Suck_My_Dick_XD
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Poll [46]: Who is your favourite non-culprit witness from Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    How old do you think the Judge is?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment