• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    Ace Attorney The one true tier list

    Ace Attorney The one true tier list


    The one true tier list

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:35 PM PST

    First AA Trilogy vibes lmao

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:39 AM PST

    I painted Ema

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:35 AM PST

    Phoenix Wright Meeting the Most Memorable Athena Cykes

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:43 AM PST

    I drew maya

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:54 AM PST

    How do you want Gumshoe to come back?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:30 PM PST

    Gumshoe hasn't been present in any of the Apollo Justice games. There is only one tidbit of information at the end of SoJ, when Edgeworth's referring to his source, and he will "review" his source's salary, implying that Gumshoe is still around, doing investigation. But that is all there is to it.

    I like to think Gumshoe hasn't quit the police force, since it is his dream to be one of detective of the police force.

    Let's say, Capcom hasn't forget Gumshoe. How do you want, or think he will come back? Will he be the Chief Detective? Will he be Edgeworth's assistant? Will he has a more matured personality, or still the Gumshoe that we all know and love? I like to know your thoughts about it.

    submitted by /u/CODE_9573
    [link] [comments]

    Finally finished all the main AA games, here's a case tier list

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:57 PM PST

    YOU HIRE Shelly de Killer in universe!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:32 PM PST

    What would you have him do (within universe) if you could hire him?

    submitted by /u/Amonfire1776
    [link] [comments]

    If you were accused of murder, which attorney would you hire?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:33 AM PST

    Do Nick and Ema have similar tastes for did Ema give the shoked face thingy to him?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:52 PM PST

    Defending Shelly the killer

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:59 PM PST

    What if after we last saw Shelly he retired and now years later is being framed for murder. No one is taking his case because he admitted to being an ex assassin forcing you to defend the man you kidnapped Maya all those years ago

    submitted by /u/BrittleKneesMgee
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix's Sprites from AJ HD and AA Trilogy.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Which villain in ace attorney had the most complicated plan?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:07 PM PST

    Just finished AJ:AA (Spoilers for the whole game)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 05:30 PM PST

    ...Bruh yall went way too hard on this game. This game was honestly pretty fun and just as good as the trilogy (close enough).

    Case 1 is easily the best in the series and honestly, Kristoph was just such a good culprit in this case holy shit. This case alone solidified him in my top 5 villians in the first 4 mainline games.

    Case 2 sucks but i mean....it wasnt unbearable. Ngl though, young ema > AJ ema. No one will top gumshoe. No one. The one thing i like about this case is the introduction of Gavin Klavier who is probably my favourite prosecutor in the series now. (Is it just me or is Godot extremely overrated? Klavier > Edgeworth > Godot >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Manfred's daughter.)

    Case 3: I actually enjoyed believe it or not. I really enjoyed how they made one of the Gavineer concerts a crime scene. Plus Machi and however the fuck you say that blind singer's name stories i found pretty interesting honestly. Boring killer just like Anita but oh well.

    Case 4.....I honestly dont know whether to enjoy this case or just be out right confused. The fucking plotholes in this case are insane unless pheonix is a fucking time traveler. Other than that, Kristoph would have gotten away with his crime. Speaking of Kristoph.... Amazing fucking breakdown holy shit. A man so calm and collected only to breakdown in such an ugly and defeated way was great. And I know his motive is pretty weak and "meh" but i still love Kristoph my god. Out of the four mainline games ive played so far (Trilogy plus AJ) Kristoph is at least in the top 5 with the greats. (Damon Gant, Manfred, Dahlia, Matt Engarde, are the other 4.) Lastly, when Lammoir or however you spell it turned out to be Apollo's....AND TRUCY'S MOM BLEW MY FUCKING MIND. I dont know how to explain it but holy fucking shit. If trucy and apollo found out in this game it probably would have been a much better ending but oh well.

    With that said, I basically praised one case, shit on one, and " meh" 'd the other two. I would put this game with JFA for how "meh" they are but honestly the soundtrack alone saves this game so fucking hard. So with that said...

    AJ:AA is (in my opinion obviously) the 3rd best game in the series so far. T&T first, then PW:AA, then JFA at last mainly for its boring tutorial case and overall meh cases. (Moe supporters rise up) 2nd and last cases were fucking great in JFA though.

    submitted by /u/Pyro_54
    [link] [comments]

    Athena Cykes drawn in my middle school art style.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:31 AM PST

    Help for downloading AAI2 fan translation on iOS?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:05 PM PST

    I recently finished AAI, and I wanted to play the AAI2 fan translation on iOS, so I poked around and tried to find a way to do it. I tried to install NDS4iOS and iNDS, (I think I only need one of them, but I tried both of them in case one of them didn't work) but both of them just gave me error messages. People recommended going to my device settings and manually granting them permission to download, so I tried that, but they didn't show up. I then downloaded Tweakbox and tried to download them through there, but that didn't work either, even when I used airplane mode or messed with my date and time settings, like some people suggested. Does anyone have any advice? Is there a way to get nds4ios to work? Is there another emulator for iOS that would work? Is there anything else I should know? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/aai2throwaway
    [link] [comments]

    Should I watch Ace attorney gameplay or the Anime

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:55 PM PST

    I recently stumbled upon Ace Attorney trough memes and wanted to know what that game was about. I watched a play through (only first 2 chapters) and to my surprise I enjoyed it. I then discovered there was an anime of it as well. I wanted to ask what your guys opinions are on the anime and wethere or not it's worth watching.

    I also have never watched anime before (unless you consider avatar an anime), so any recommendations on where to watch it would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Shemilf
    [link] [comments]

    A list of final killers' desperate rebuttals

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Manfred:"I've got that bullet in my shoulder long before DL–6.".

    Damon and Kristoph:"This evidence is illegal!".

    Quercus:"This blood on a box is from someone's nose ."

    Phantom:"I've slipped and fell on a rock in this courtroom! That's how my blood got onto it! Also the moon rock and that rock you've analyzed are definitely different and just have the same coloration!"

    Ga'ran:"I need a lawyer! Summon one at once!"

    Pierce:"All of Sorin's relative cooperated and killed Dumas!".

    Which one takes the cake,in your opinion? In my opinion — Phantom's.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like nobody has heard of these ports. Apparently Nexon did a version of the Ace Attorney trilogy, I assume pre-localisation. It was never released outside of Korea & thus got forgotten.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Have you finished the 3ds era games?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 12:22 PM PST

    An humoristic trial on Ace Attorney I made with objection.lol

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 12:30 PM PST

    Objection.lol is fun!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:03 PM PST

    Just finished the Ace Attorney trilogy on Switch and now I’m dead inside because it’s over

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:17 AM PST

    This was such a good collection of games. I completely fell in love with the characters and setting and everything. Now I have nothing to look forward to after school. Is there any other game that can fill this void??

    submitted by /u/DrButtsex_PHD
    [link] [comments]

    I made a mistake?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:26 AM PST

    So... Im playing Phoenix Wright for the first time, Ace Attorney for the DS, I didnt know that there was a Steam version with the trilogy, and im in chapter 4 right now, I dont mind going game to game in the DS but can you skip games in the trilogy?

    submitted by /u/Mart1n192
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment