• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 4, 2021

    Ace Attorney would a guilty person come to court looking this confident

    Ace Attorney would a guilty person come to court looking this confident


    would a guilty person come to court looking this confident

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    How could I not��

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    GODOT OFFICIALLY DONE! I can't believe how hard he was to draw. I'm very sorry for the almost a month-long break, but after 3 days of nonstop trying to even draw his jaw correctly I just needed a break. Please read the comment for more rambling haha

    Posted: 03 May 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    I made this mock-up box art for Justice for All in the style of the first game! I was curious about how it'd look if they went for this instead of the character panels.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Maya Fey fanart by me! :)

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Just got my Limited Edition Edgeworth pin in the mail and all I have to say is......... nice

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Zen Monkey Studios has released Pearl Fey pins!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    [AU] Prosecutor Debeste (2026) - Commissioned from @Racecarart

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    4-4 Questions (Obv. Spoilers)

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    So I just finished the whole trial a few days ago and some questions just popped into my head

    Mostly: how in the hell did some of the confrontations even happen???

    Because some of the evidence needed to finish the investigations couldn't even be gotten in their respective timeframes.

    The biggest one being The portrait, which you present to Shadi/Zak. As a refresher, you get this piece of evidence when you present Trucy's locket to Brushell, 6 Months after Shadi's death. Exactly how did he even get this piece of evidence before hand?

    submitted by /u/Parttime_Idiot
    [link] [comments]

    What is your fantasy Defense Attorney vs Prosecutor match-up that you'd love to have seen?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    For me it would have to be Godot (in his Defense Attorney days) facing off against Manfred von Karma. The reason is quite simple. I think Godot is probably the only character I can see not being scared or unnerved by von Karma in the slightest. Godot is pretty much always calm, cool and collected. During the Recipe for Turnabout case, Godot was the only one who was not scared at all by Furio Tigre. Even the Judge and Phoenix cowered when Tigre would roar viciously in court.

    The only time Godot lost his cool was when he was exposed by Phoenix as Misty's real killer. And compared to most other characters' breakdowns, Godot's was fairly soft and tamed.

    Now if you ask me if Godot in his defense attorney days could be a good match against von Karma, I honestly can't say because we have no clue how good of an attorney he was. Obviously his record as a Prosecutor is bad since he lost all of his cases against Phoenix. But as for his record as a defense attorney, we just don't have enough information to judge.

    However, considering he was a senior attorney at Grossberg's Law Office which had two of the best attorneys in it, Mia and her tutor Marvin Grossberg, it's safe to say that Godot was most likely a highly skilled and well respected attorney.

    Winning vs von Karma is nearly impossible though and Phoenix barely achieved it thanks to some help from the Fey sisters so if I had to guess, I'd say von Karma would beat Godot in court.

    Nevertheless it's still a fantasy match-up for me which I wish we could see but the chance of that would be 1 out of 1,000,000 :T

    submitted by /u/Sword_Art_Natsu
    [link] [comments]

    The kids can't have all the fun; time for Phoenix, Simon, Franziska, Maya, and Miles for my Power of Nine AU! (Base credits in the comments!)

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:20 PM PDT

    I thought Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All was the full name of PWAA 1

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    And there is the reason why I ended up meeting Mia already dead

    submitted by /u/femdekuisbeautiful
    [link] [comments]

    PW vs PL cases

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    I just started this game and got through the first few cases. I wanted to rate them while I was going but I noticed the tier list has a different # of cases vs the actual # of cases. Could someone please tell me in a spoiler free way why it differs by 2?

    submitted by /u/AdShoddy6504
    [link] [comments]

    Edgeworth disses League of Legends

    Posted: 03 May 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Whats your favourite Ace attorney game?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    I haven't played all of them but for me it would be a the crossover w professor Layton. I just loved that combination of trials and puzzles! It would be great if they made a sequel or another game like that

    submitted by /u/011ayo
    [link] [comments]

    I have, very largely out of spite, composed a theme for Kristoph Gavin

    Posted: 03 May 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    looking for a simon blackquill objection.lo character code

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    if anyone has a character code for him and is willing to share? i dont care if its hd or not, anything is fine

    submitted by /u/van1lla_m1lk
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite series’ weirdo?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    I probably liked 'Lisa Basil' the best. I thought it was cute the way it shut Phoenix down and its expressions. Also its theme was a bop (which it shares with Dr. Hotti, Mike Meekins, etc)

    submitted by /u/Battleborn27
    [link] [comments]

    I am cringe but i am free [narumitsu doodles]

    Posted: 03 May 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Best Judge

    Posted: 03 May 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Don't really know names so just their appearance.(sorry)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/IceNOwlr
    [link] [comments]

    The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles Announcement Trailer PS4/ AI Upscale 8k

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    So, i've finally finished the trilogy...

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment