• Breaking News

    Monday, May 3, 2021

    Ace Attorney Celebrating Edgeworth not being a killer WIP, I have some extra space so I kinda wanna add mia or larry, but idk how I would do it naturally lol. Any ideas?

    Ace Attorney Celebrating Edgeworth not being a killer WIP, I have some extra space so I kinda wanna add mia or larry, but idk how I would do it naturally lol. Any ideas?


    Celebrating Edgeworth not being a killer WIP, I have some extra space so I kinda wanna add mia or larry, but idk how I would do it naturally lol. Any ideas?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    The one who actually committed the crime is you!..................yes I'm talking about YOU!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    It hast the Same vibe to it

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    AA4 Case one spoilers, I drew him cause he is kinda hot ngl,but I hate him with a passion ��

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    I've drawn up Ema, Apollo, Klavier, and Athena as they are near the beginning of my Power of Nine AU! (Base credits in the comments!)

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    It’s the month of Maya Fey, so here’s both Maya and Franziska!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    (4-3 Spoiler) How it should have been solved

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Today's Trucy's Gotcha! Day

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    I don't care what you say, I love, and always will love Athena Cykes as a Character.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    You may write several paragraphs and why you think she's obnoxious, or just plain bad. But that will not change my opinion, her scrappy personality was needed to balance Pheonix and Apollo, who can be pushovers. Her motivations for becoming a lawyer are admirable, her animations are some of the most expressive I've ever seen, and, at least with my music taste, she has a banger theme, her eccentricities and quick change of attitude always manage to bring me to a smile and I wish she was not sidelined so much in SOJ.

    This is just a rant, I needed to get it out of my system.

    submitted by /u/Ohwaithuhimconfused
    [link] [comments]

    Well, if capcom won’t let them grieve,,

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    What's with the surplus of disappearing AA fanart accounts?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    A lot of them, especially in Tumblr are most gone with out a trace. One of my favourite deactivated their account. Does anyone have a list of these disappearing accounts?

    Now I'm pretty sure most of them are due to either personal reasons or they just grew out of the fandom. But it's a shame, really.

    submitted by /u/pastelambassador
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding Miles EdgeWorth Investigations, Did the first case for that game, game wise, take place after the incident at the amusement park?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Recently finished rewatching a play through of the game after a long break from the series, does the first case inside the game take place before or after the incident at the amusement park?

    :the real big spoilers coming up:

    I assume that it happened before because in the 3rd case after the flight incident one, Miles ended up seeing the first case antagonist appear when they confiscated the Amano dad and son

    submitted by /u/abm_news
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Turnabout Heroes (AA/MHA crossover)

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Spoiler: About Franziska...

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    A friend of mine just started playing AA4 and we were talking about Franziska's character development.

    One thing that stood out to me that she never shown any remorse/empathy towards miles after figuring out what her father did to him, instead she told him he is running away and is not worthy of the Von karma name (??) and went on a revenge quest to beat Phoenix. we never really got to see a closure for Miles and Franziska or how they dealt together with the fate and his deeds (I've played AA1-6 and AAI 1&2)

    This kind of made me dislike her as a character since her reaction didn't make any sense, not sure if I missed what her character arc is about but this seemed like a major point I was looking forward to in each game but never got to see...

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Lavenderixin
    [link] [comments]

    Case tier list; I’ve been told it’s spicy and bland? Tear into it.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    (SPOILERS UP TO DGS2) This series has truly come so far... No crime mystery trope shall be left unexplored!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    I'm so hyped for AA7, guys. I've just recently finished up DGS2 and while we all wait on TGAAC coming this summer (bless this franchise for regular summer releases), I feel an empty void that must be filled. So, I got to thinking about all the different crime mystery tropes we've covered over the series and wondering what new weirdness we could see coming up.

    Like, by this point, we've established that at least one of EVERY single role in a court of law sans one has been revealed to be a criminal.

    • Witness, obviously since the beginning.
    • Prosecutor, since 1-4. Also ex-Bailiff.
    • Chief of Police, in 1-5.
    • Chief Prosecutor, since 1-5 (though there's a bit of lost-in-translation here*). It's definitely the case in AAI2-4.
    • ex-Defense Attorney, since 3-5.
    • Defense Attorney, since 4-1.
    • Detective, since AAI-5.
    • Coroner, since AAI2-4.
    • Justice Minister/Head of State, in 6-5.
    • Not sure if this counts as an established role in court, but Journalist, in DGS2-1.
    • And last but not least, Judge, since DGS2-5. Bonus points for taking down both an off-duty and the presiding judge together.

    The ONLY role left in a court of law that has yet to be declared guilty of anything is the mighty Bailiff. GUESS WHO'S GONNA BE A CRIMINAL IN AA7 MAYBE??

    I know I titled this post about "crime mystery tropes" and only covered one, but if I keep going about all the different settings and methods of murder that have been covered, we'll be here for eternity and all sorts have been touched upon outside of the games as well. Still, I'm curious if you guys can come up with other possibilities to add to this list. Heck, it doesn't have to be limited to characters; I'm open to more ideas of unique crimes or means thereof. If it doesn't end up in AA7, then at least it's going into my fanfiction folder, lol.

    *Lana's position as "Chief Prosecutor" is different from the Chief Prosecutor that Edgeworth became. It's more of a decorative title than the latter, though they may share similar duties, since the "Chief" in Lana's case is more in lieu of the "Top Prosecutor", rather than the "Chief of the Prosecutor's Office". Unfortunately, it's impossible to translate into English since this is a distinction specific to the Japanese justice system. Btw, Gaspen Payne was hilariously given this same title in 6-1.

    submitted by /u/rubia_ryu
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion on unpopular ships?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    I do ship them and I'm writing fics about them...

    Kay x Sebastian.

    I respect others hc but I need to know your opinion over their dynamics.

    submitted by /u/Sad-Lingonberry-2610
    [link] [comments]

    3-2 feels incomplete

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    Just finished 3-2 and I feel like a lot of things were either unanswered or were not explored enough to give a definite conclusion.

    Why did Luke Atmey decided to steal the urn knowing it has no monetary value? (The previous items he ordered Ron to steal all had a decent amount of value in them, which makes it odd he didn't verify the monetary value of the urn)

    Was the urn stolen days before or on 12th October? If it was stolen days before like how the picture shows, how come no one noticed it was stolen for so many days.

    What was the murder weapon that killed Kane? I got annoyed how the game barely even talked about the murder weapon and where it got disposed of. All the game said was Kane suffered blunt force trauma. (I initially suspected that the murder weapon was actually the sword that the Ami fey statue was holding since it was bent, and Luke could've placed it back into the warehouse to throw off the police)

    How did Larry not hear the buzzer going off? I believe he found Ron's wallet near the CEO's office, and I'm sure the sound was loud enough for even a person to hear it from outside the room. (Unless the room is soundproof)

    Why did Kane want to blackmail Luke? The relationship with Luke and Kane were barely discussed about, and they just concluded that they "knew" each other without giving any sort of evidence. Was Luke giving all the stolen items to Kane, and Kane just gave him the red diamond as a present for working with him?

    submitted by /u/adsonn
    [link] [comments]

    What happens when you choose not to present evidence in Turnabout Succession?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Why is Dahlia Hawthorne?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    So evil? what caused her to become such a awful human being?

    submitted by /u/zacharyarons
    [link] [comments]

    Digital preorders for TGAA?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    I wanted to preorder The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles on Steam, but it doesn't look like it's up on any digital storefronts yet. Does anyone know about how long it should take before they go up? Are they just waiting for physical preorders to die down?

    submitted by /u/constantb
    [link] [comments]

    Which of the primary Apollo Justice victims do you feel most sorry for and didn't deserve to die?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Well this may be a complete blowout or some people may have reasons to not feel sympathy for any of these victims. It's a very interesting bunch we have here.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zlpv7672
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment